Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

eh i think that mosaic cost lesser than the one my wife doing for my MBR leh so i kinda regret i did not do more leh hahahaha :P

Haha! I'm sure it cost more cuz it's more difficult to fill up the gaps. :P No regrets lar. U got another set of mosaics in the common toilet woh. So add together, it's abt the same size liao. :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Haha! I'm sure it cost more cuz it's more difficult to fill up the gaps. :P No regrets lar. U got another set of mosaics in the common toilet woh. So add together, it's abt the same size liao. :D

Hahahaha ya since if do too much mosaic, the toilet might look too complicated and not nice too :D

Yah man! Too much of a good thing will become bad. :D

ya so better not simple simple will do :D

guess what my wife told me now she prefer my common toilet design and i told her too late le hahahaha

Edited by coffee_o

ya so better not simple simple will do :D

guess what my wife told me now she prefer my common toilet design and i told her too late le hahahaha

hahhahaa!!! she did? Think there may be a possibility tat u'll be showering in the MBR toilet liao. :P Or at least ur will fight for common toilet. :P

hahhahaa!!! she did? Think there may be a possibility tat u'll be showering in the MBR toilet liao. :P Or at least ur will fight for common toilet. :P

eh no way le else i will be the one feeling giddy Wahahahahaha :lol:

eh difficult leh like that hahahaha :P

haha... back face the tiles lah

Haha, close eyes wen u need to face the tiles. Then back face the tiles wen u need to open ur eyes. :D

Haha, close eyes wen u need to face the tiles. Then back face the tiles wen u need to open ur eyes. :D

eh angel if the tiles do not make me dizzy think the turning here and there will leh :curse: :curse: