Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Eh bro cannot buy clock for ppl leh no good leh

But if you wish to play with it i can bring down and let you play with it lah

Oh btw I manage to source for the flip clock le cost half the price of ppl getting it locally :D

oh ,ya hor . How much the flip clock ? Can pm me ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Ok ok took some pics today to satisfy some of you guys here Hahahaha :P

This is the completed 2nd floor common toilet (looks dirty as it's not wash yet :P )

This is for the vanity top and mirror

4189408291_a728ff1d41.jpg

hey kopi,

although looks dirty and unwashed, i think this looks very nice already! those arent mosaics but tiles right? i like this toilet's colour combi.. bluish greyish silverish and white? :)

hey kopi,

although looks dirty and unwashed, i think this looks very nice already! those arent mosaics but tiles right? i like this toilet's colour combi.. bluish greyish silverish and white? :)

Hahaha thanks thanks :D anyway it's mosaic not tiles :D

This is what they have done after a day of hard work,as my mosaic has ripples kind of circle design, my tile told me he felt giddy after looking at the mosaic for too long hahahaha :lol:

Poor tiler!

Thanx for bowing to the pressure and posting the pictures. I find it nice to see the process of change rather than just before-after comparisons. Please keep the pictures coming. :)

Anyway my kitchen and 3 toilets should be done by this week and they will proceed with my balcony and living area tiling

Also GC ran my aircon trunking today and plumber will come and run all the water piping next week :D

If I drop by on Sat, I will try to take pic of the finished product :D

Hi kopi,

you got your air con from Gain City? Some forumers here say different branch of Gain City give different discounts. Is that true? Sorry if this doesn't sound relevant to your T-blog but I thought easier to get info from coffee shop :).

Hehe, thanks for the pics. Great to be able to see the "work-in-progress". :)

The common toilet rain shower area's mosaics are nice! The blue MBR mosaics are very interesting. Hehe, poor tiler. Think kopi-soh cannot stare too long while she shower too. :P If not wait giddy. :P

coffee o bro home taking shape finally. hehe. :)

Thanks thanks though my coffee shop is taking shape but the progress is still slow as compared to some home owners here :(

I sure hope they could speed up a little hahahaha

Poor tiler!

Thanx for bowing to the pressure and posting the pictures. I find it nice to see the process of change rather than just before-after comparisons. Please keep the pictures coming. :)

Ya man he need to take a break once awhile so that he wont faint Wahahahaha

Kopi!Initially i tot the tiler was you!haha..

Ask u ah,your mosiac lay this way,then at the edge nearer to the white tiles,what u gonna fill it up lei? :unsure:

Eh bro they cut the mosaic from 1 rectangle shape into halve and paste it in lor

nice tiles, kopi bro! like tat blue mosaic combi!

Thanks RG I think your toilets will be beautifully done too based on your tiles selection :D

Hehe, thanks for the pics. Great to be able to see the "work-in-progress". :)

The common toilet rain shower area's mosaics are nice! The blue MBR mosaics are very interesting. Hehe, poor tiler. Think kopi-soh cannot stare too long while she shower too. :P If not wait giddy. :P

Hahaha no problem angel anyway i should not keep you guys waiting for too long too :P

Yes my tiler told me that's his fav mosaic too and it's a waste i did not do more of that mosaic hahahaha :lol:

Ya thats what I told my wife too better not stare at the mosaic for too long :P

Hi kopi,

you got your air con from Gain City? Some forumers here say different branch of Gain City give different discounts. Is that true? Sorry if this doesn't sound relevant to your T-blog but I thought easier to get info from coffee shop :).

Hmm....i believe the price stated will be the same so i guess it's the matter of negotiating with the sales bah but i seriously regret getting it from GC as they're very inflexible.

Do check with your contractor or ID if they have aircon lobang so that you does not need to do the coordination yourselves when it comes to installation. :)

Hahaha no problem angel anyway i should not keep you guys waiting for too long too :P

Yes my tiler told me that's his fav mosaic too and it's a waste i did not do more of that mosaic hahahaha :lol:

Ya thats what I told my wife too better not stare at the mosaic for too long :P

Hee~ Can just imagine u doing a whole wall of that mosaic. Sure very chio. :P But pocket's hole will be even bigger. :P

Hee~ Can just imagine u doing a whole wall of that mosaic. Sure very chio. :P But pocket's hole will be even bigger. :P

eh i think that mosaic cost lesser than the one my wife doing for my MBR leh so i kinda regret i did not do more leh hahahaha :P