Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

aiyah no hurry also cannot drag too long le cos i believe everyone who is doing reno will be excited to see what are the things being done for their house mah :D

anyway they doing my electricals now and my 2nd floor common toilet is done with mosaic up :D

Now MBR toilet left with the mosaic so I will take pics when both toilets is done :)

Awwww... you're depriving your faithful readers of the pleasure of vicariously witnessing the transformation. A few "work-in-progress" pictures would be nice. :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Awwww... you're depriving your faithful readers of the pleasure of vicariously witnessing the transformation. A few "work-in-progress" pictures would be nice. :D

Nod nod, agree agree :jammin:

aiyah no hurry also cannot drag too long le cos i believe everyone who is doing reno will be excited to see what are the things being done for their house mah :D

anyway they doing my electricals now and my 2nd floor common toilet is done with mosaic up :D

Now MBR toilet left with the mosaic so I will take pics when both toilets is done :)

haha okie...did you give him a HO date? Better to have one so that things won't keep dragging...

Hehe you better post up pics fast...looks like got a lot of impatient people here in your thread :P

hmm, yah agree.. no hurry but also got a limit.

Now is week 7 liao.... Kopi u start same week as me right?

your house bigger so maybe give it extra 2 wks plus?

Char, i started mine on Oct 16 le... then how. i also not much pics. lol.

Char, i started mine on Oct 16 le... then how. i also not much pics. lol.

Wah...2 months liao...so how much have been done so far?

What is the intended HO...for my reno if drag for 2 months hor...seow liao pressure will come in all direction...my parent, wife, son and my boss (I need to go on businees trip almost every month) ...hahaa

eh bro if you want i can show it to you on Sat leh :D

wah ... U buying for wendy/Rin house warming gift ar :P .... wendy and rin faster say "thank u"

Or u giving me one cos I rushing back to go wendy house with u :P

phahaha

hmm, yah agree.. no hurry but also got a limit.

Now is week 7 liao.... Kopi u start same week as me right?

your house bigger so maybe give it extra 2 wks plus?

Nod nod, agree agree :jammin:

Bro Kopi...

Unfair hor...I put up so many photos on my updates...you never put up leh.... :P

haha okie...did you give him a HO date? Better to have one so that things won't keep dragging...

Hehe you better post up pics fast...looks like got a lot of impatient people here in your thread :P

Guys patience please patience will post pics when both toilets is nicely done up :D

But i'm very happy with my common toilet mosaic :D but I'm so looking forward to the MBR mosaic as even the tiler says it looks nice even b4 it was put up Wahahaha :P

Guys please go and pressure Mickey of his disneyland castle instead :P

Edited by coffee_o

wah ... U buying for wendy/Rin house warming gift ar :P .... wendy and rin faster say "thank u"

Or u giving me one cos I rushing back to go wendy house with u :P

phahaha

Eh bro cannot buy clock for ppl leh no good leh

But if you wish to play with it i can bring down and let you play with it lah

Oh btw I manage to source for the flip clock le cost half the price of ppl getting it locally :D

Guys patience please patience will post pics when both toilets is nicely done up :D

But i'm very happy with my common toilet mosaic :D but I'm so looking forward to the MBR mosaic as even the tiler says it looks nice even b4 it was put up Wahahaha :P

Guys please go and pressure Mickey of his disneyland castle instead :P

Haha, very hard to wait leh.. U are as bad as Mickey. He gives teaser pics and u only keep saying that it's nice but dun show us pics. :P

Haha, very hard to wait leh.. U are as bad as Mickey. He gives teaser pics and u only keep saying that it's nice but dun show us pics. :P

Ok ok took some pics today to satisfy some of you guys here Hahahaha :P

This is the completed 2nd floor common toilet (looks dirty as it's not wash yet :P)

This is for the vanity top and mirror

4189408291_a728ff1d41.jpg

This is where my rain shower will be :)

4189408335_e624105787.jpg

4189408421_3763594d7a.jpg

Edited by coffee_o

This is what they have done after a day of hard work,as my mosaic has ripples kind of circle design, my tile told me he felt giddy after looking at the mosaic for too long hahahaha :lol:

4189409249_8fb13998ed.jpg

4189409165_88db426109.jpg

4190169322_52d5bc9ae1.jpg

Anyway my kitchen and 3 toilets should be done by this week and they will proceed with my balcony and living area tiling

Also GC ran my aircon trunking today and plumber will come and run all the water piping next week :D

If I drop by on Sat, I will try to take pic of the finished product :D