Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

but go where to copy ah?!I know nuts about it!

Is there any particular folder that i can search for it?

Micky,u are not Kpo,just being helpful!

Appreciated! :thumbs up:

This shows ur knowledge is better than mine! :help:

which brand you bought ? every different brand should have a program which you can use to create a recovery disk for your system just in case it crash

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
no le i prefer to settle my place 1st b4 getting :) moreover they just launch a new PS3 model AGAIN !!

so shall wait and see if it has already settle with this final model :D

U mean the white one with a FF decor on it? Think this one is quite cool.

FF13 just got released today.

But it's the Jap version one rite? I wan the english version one, and think it'll be next year. :(

hee.. hope u win a BIG prize!!

i juz had my company's D&D and won a 2 nites stay at Sheraton Krabi Resort with breakfast included.

:)

So lucky rainbowgal!!!! :D

kopi won anything? :D

Hmm....i believe the price stated will be the same so i guess it's the matter of negotiating with the sales bah but i seriously regret getting it from GC as they're very inflexible.

Do check with your contractor or ID if they have aircon lobang so that you does not need to do the coordination yourselves when it comes to installation. :)

My ID recommends Gain City leh. He says can also try one of the shops next to Gain City in IMM and they are slightly cheaper. He should be referring either to All Best or Best Tech, both of which do not have good reviews here. So most likely I will still go for Gain City and my ID will coordinate the installation for me. What problems did you exactly encounter with GC?

Edited by SGK

DND got wear nice nice o not?

Normal lor I also bo chup hahahaha

hee.. hope u win a BIG prize!!

i juz had my company's D&D and won a 2 nites stay at Sheraton Krabi Resort with breakfast included.

:)

So lucky rainbowgal!!!! :D

kopi won anything? :D

So sad got $50 robinson voucher only how i wish i can get the top prize which is $1500 travel voucher with $500 cash :~

My ID recommends Gain City leh. He says can also try one of the shops next to Gain City in IMM and they are slightly cheaper. He should be referring either to All Best or Best Tech, both of which do not have good reviews here. So most likely I will still go for Gain City and my ID will coordinate the installation for me. What problems did you exactly encounter with GC?

If you're engaging ID then should be fine bah, I just do not like the idea of paying additional charges for additional trip as well as the inflexibility of running the trunking my way instead of them looking for the easiest way out.

And of cos the coordination which I have to do it myself, I will not have this kind of problems if i engage the aircon guy recommend by my contractor le :(

Normal lor I also bo chup hahahaha

So sad got $50 robinson voucher only how i wish i can get the top prize which is $1500 travel voucher with $500 cash :~

At least got sth...when I go for this kinda thing I always ended up empty handed de

u really never win anything in your company annual function before meh?Maybe this year u will win something lei!? :D

haha never won leh...my annual function oledi over for this year le

At least something. Hehe. Is it only consolation or door gift? We got vouchers as door gifts.

Edited by Mickey M