Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Hi Hub+wifi

Nice meeting you on Sat, if got any questions feel free to ask, I'm sure everyone here is more than happy to help :)

Or ask worldangel lah she expert le hahahahaha :P

anyway i used that tiles for kitchen, which area you using it for ah ? :unsure:

nice meeting you:) we using that tiles for toilet matching with raw cement like tiles for the floor and the panel behide the WC.

For kitchen, we using a similar one, glossy and plain white due to our kitchen slightly dark hence need the tiles to brighten it up .

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Har? I like ntuc vouchers leh. Cuz sure will go ntuc buy stuff wat, then afew mths dun need to fork out $$ to buy groceries. :P Other vouchers like Harvey Norman or Best Denki nt gd for me, cuz I mostly have all of wat electronics I want liao woh.

nice meeting you:) we using that tiles for toilet matching with raw cement like tiles for the floor and the panel behide the WC.

For kitchen, we using a similar one, glossy and plain white due to our kitchen slightly dark hence need the tiles to brighten it up .

Oh okie :good: :good: :D

u buy grocery?!or ur wifey?!Surprise lei,my company No one like NTUC vouchers!Ask around to exchange it away! :D

I like shopping at supermarket and buying grocery :)

Har? I like ntuc vouchers leh. Cuz sure will go ntuc buy stuff wat, then afew mths dun need to fork out $$ to buy groceries. :P Other vouchers like Harvey Norman or Best Denki nt gd for me, cuz I mostly have all of wat electronics I want liao woh.

Yes yes I agree :D

eh but how come angel need to buy grocery de ? immortals doesnt need to eat de mah Wahahaha :P

in fact some Big NTUC sells electronics too.

But they have an expiry date of 1 year.

So angel,did u won anything? U baking anything to Tulips place this sunday?!

This year we dun have DnD. Hmm, I still trying to change my plans to go Tulip's place leh. Hopefully can go bah.

I like shopping at supermarket and buying grocery :)

Yes yes I agree :D

eh but how come angel need to buy grocery de ? immortals doesnt need to eat de mah Wahahaha :P

*Hi-Five!* I also like shopping at supermkt. hahahhaa... Nowadays like the ntuc at JP. Very big and lots to c c look look.

I dun need to eat, but my hb needs to eat mah. :P

My colleagues doesn't want NTUC vouchers they said very aunty to shop for grocery!whoahahaha

............................... Then tell ur colleagues dun eat loh. Then dun need to shop for groceries... =_="

This year we dun have DnD. Hmm, I still trying to change my plans to go Tulip's place leh. Hopefully can go bah.

*Hi-Five!* I also like shopping at supermkt. hahahhaa... Nowadays like the ntuc at JP. Very big and lots to c c look look.

I dun need to eat, but my hb needs to eat mah. :P

............................... Then tell ur colleagues dun eat loh. Then dun need to shop for groceries... =_="

Angel think rondy colleagues all still xiao di di xiao mei mei so rely on parents to cook for them thats why they do not like NTUC vouchers le :P

wei wei wei i nvr ask for voucher when i help you with your pc leh still dare to say 8| Wahahahaha :P

hehe taoyan... u ate my cupcakes, muffins, cheesecakes le lei!

hehe taoyan... u ate my cupcakes, muffins, cheesecakes le lei!

hahahaha yes yes yes and it's very nice, so when my new house ready you must teach me and my wife how to make ah :D

anyway today feeling sick but cant take MC as all my colleagues clearing leave :(

hahahaha yes yes yes and it's very nice, so when my new house ready you must teach me and my wife how to make ah :D

anyway today feeling sick but cant take MC as all my colleagues clearing leave :(

too bad u sick... becos i got peach cheesecake.. haiz i got to eat myself liao...

too bad u sick... becos i got peach cheesecake.. haiz i got to eat myself liao...

Wah lao still tempt me 8| 8|

Anyway later gg to compasspoint to meet someone :D

Angel think rondy colleagues all still xiao di di xiao mei mei so rely on parents to cook for them thats why they do not like NTUC vouchers le :P

Haha! No wonder lar~ They can give it to their parents and then get them to cook wat they want! Or give to parents to score points. :P

:~ Why I stay so far fr u? :(