Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
angels are suppose to know everything. hehe.

Haha, for those stuff that angel duno, she'll ask and make the other party feel very clever to know. Like that both parties happy.. I learn sth new.. the other party feel very clever & have more confidence. :D That's wat angels do :P

Haha, for those stuff that angel duno, she'll ask and make the other party feel very clever to know. Like that both parties happy.. I learn sth new.. the other party feel very clever & have more confidence. :D That's wat angels do :P

so you higher level angel or world angel higher level angel ? :unsure: :unsure:

Wah sound like playing RPG games leh Wahahaha :lol:

so you higher level angel or world angel higher level angel ? :unsure: :unsure:

Wah sound like playing RPG games leh Wahahaha :lol:

Of course world angel higher level lar. hehehe... I'm juz an angel. She's the world's angel woh. :P

Haiz, speaking abt RPG games.. It's been a long time since I found one tat I like. So far the best RPG for me is still FFX. :(

Of course world angel higher level lar. hehehe... I'm juz an angel. She's the world's angel woh. :P

Haiz, speaking abt RPG games.. It's been a long time since I found one tat I like. So far the best RPG for me is still FFX. :(

Yes yes used to like FF but it's getting boring also le

anyway cant wait to settle down at my new place so that i can get myself a PS3 :D

Yes yes used to like FF but it's getting boring also le

anyway cant wait to settle down at my new place so that i can get myself a PS3 :D

U can always buy first u know? Or ask ur wife to buy one for ur xmas present! :D

Haiz... FF... I waited for the latest one until neck super long liao.... :wacko:

U can always buy first u know? Or ask ur wife to buy one for ur xmas present! :D

Haiz... FF... I waited for the latest one until neck super long liao.... :wacko:

no le i prefer to settle my place 1st b4 getting :) moreover they just launch a new PS3 model AGAIN !!

so shall wait and see if it has already settle with this final model :D

KOPI,ask u something ah.recently i bot a lappy and its xp format.

I didnt save the recovery disk and straight away upgrade to win 7 liao.

Should my lappy spoiled how ah,without the recover disk?

i kepo. if after installing win 7 is still okie, create new recovery disk using win 7. i not IT pro but i think ppl do create back up/recovery disk. wait for the pros to tell u what to do is better. hehe.

KOPI,ask u something ah.recently i bot a lappy and its xp format.

I didnt save the recovery disk and straight away upgrade to win 7 liao.

Should my lappy spoiled how ah,without the recover disk?

i kepo. if after installing win 7 is still okie, create new recovery disk using win 7. i not IT pro but i think ppl do create back up/recovery disk. wait for the pros to tell u what to do is better. hehe.

Yes like what mickey says create a copy of the win 7 format. If you did not do it and suay suay your lappy spoil then you will have to install XP and then win 7 again as I believe your win 7 version is an upgrade version :)