Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

ok...considered deal-done.....let me go find some experts to do the editing of your out-fit.....maybe mickey can help too...where r u mickey...we need your artistic expertise...........

Dun make me toot toot arh~ If not wait I reject :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Dun make me toot toot arh~ If not wait I reject :P

hhahahha....i am trying to imagine now ...the looks of an angel-red devil with glassess !!!........must be beli cute cute... :notti: ....kawaiii ne !!!

Edited by CJREDDEVIL

Hey angel the wallpaper cute mah ? you dun like meh ? got your fav pink color leh hahahahaha

It is cute. But got mickey mouse ears leh. :P

hhahahha....i am trying to imagine now ...the looks of an angel-red devil with glassess !!!........must be beli cute cute... :notti: ....kawaiii ne !!!

Hahaha, it's walking a fine line btw cute and weird. whahahahah~ mish mash of too many stuff le. :P

It is cute. But got mickey mouse ears leh. :P

Hahaha, it's walking a fine line btw cute and weird. whahahahah~ mish mash of too many stuff le. :P

huh ? you dun like mickey mouse meh ? Oooohhh.....i tell MM hahahaha :P

huh ? you dun like mickey mouse meh ? Oooohhh.....i tell MM hahahaha :P

Haha I'm neutral with mickey mouse. I prefer MM's doggie, pluto. And I like eeyore. :P

I go off liao. Bye guys, and have a good weekend! :D

Edited by Angel81

Haha I'm neutral with mickey mouse. I prefer MM's doggie, pluto. And I like eeyore. :P

I go off liao. Bye guys, and have a good weekend! :D

Hey my wife fav is eeyore also leh hahahaha

anyway I still got 25 more mins leh :( enjoy your weekend too :)

Hey my wife fav is eeyore also leh hahahaha

anyway I still got 25 more mins leh :( enjoy your weekend too :)

25mins very fast de lar. *hi-five* to ur wife! :D

woah...lights r up. swee swee.

u went down to joo chiat? did jason do any drawings?

Yo bro how's your house progress ?

My house lightings only half done and after that did not see ah tan le. think he is busy with other house :(

anyway he did some drawings which is not what i had in mind thus I passed him the design which I asked New to draw for me :)

Morning Kopi,

Saw your kitchen design. Look nice and modern. Hee.. I also have the same feeling as Angel, like not enough top. Have you allocated some space for those rice cooker, electrical flask etc? All these usually take up the top space.

Another thing that I noticed was, your fridge is a side-by-side fridge. So one side open to block the sink and the other side open to block the oven... ummm.. abit inconvenient and make the working space in the kitchen even more constraint. And if taking heavy / bulky stuff out from the fridge, is there top available to put it down without closing the fridge doors?

I don't know if the fridge door at the oven side will knock into oven door if the oven door is left open for cooling. You might want to check it to confirm.

Er.. personally, I think really abit short of top space. You might want to look into alternate top space like having another table at the side, fold down table etc.

Hi Kopi...I like your colour combination of the kitchen cabinets... :good:

and I agree withRasp on your fridge...have u done the meausrement of your fridge with door open?

I dun think u wanna see your new fridge door kanna dent or stratches everytime its is openned right?

and your working top really too crampy liao...btw...your basin and stove what is the spacing apart?

I am not into FS but I also heard from people that fire and water should not be too near leh...

sorry for so many comments.... :P

Cheers.

Hi Kopi...I like your colour combination of the kitchen cabinets... :good:

and I agree withRasp on your fridge...have u done the meausrement of your fridge with door open?

I dun think u wanna see your new fridge door kanna dent or stratches everytime its is openned right?

and your working top really too crampy liao...btw...your basin and stove what is the spacing apart?

I am not into FS but I also heard from people that fire and water should not be too near leh...

sorry for so many comments.... :P

Cheers.

Yo bro yes the fridge measurement has been taken account and I sure hope there is no mistake in that :P

Yes yes no work top for me at all and this is what FSM have given me so bo pian :(

bro kopi i got the glass dining table from S&C.. not sure is the one u looking for... :) similar to the pic..got a 1.5m on display last weekend..

Glass-Dining-Table-2.jpg

Edited by momo13

bro kopi i got the glass dining table from S&C.. not sure is the one u looking for... :) similar to the pic..got a 1.5m on display last weekend..

Glass-Dining-Table-2.jpg

Wah bro not bad, but i dun really like the legs though looks too wide to my liking :P , in fact I prefer something with glass top and s/s slim legs :)

anyway thanks for the lobang bro btw can share how much you bought it ? :unsure:

Edited by coffee_o