Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

ha .... shhh ..... maybe lor .... me not too sure also . Jus happen to heard from Henry when I request to install the 3rd water heater at the service balcony ..... (thinking to bath Jaden there .... phhaha)

then he told me cannot one . Cannot suka suka install one. Last time old house only can install one.

I think the same apply to air con compressor .... some old house only can have 1 too

HDB is full of **** lah, always said SGreans kiasi, so who's the one who gave us this kind of mentality when govt ppl all exercise the same kind of mentality when gg about doing their job ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
HDB is full of **** lah, always said SGreans kiasi, so who's the one who gave us this kind of mentality when govt ppl all exercise the same kind of mentality when gg about doing their job ?

cool down bro .... ha ....

Hi coffee_o

If you don't mind my asking, how much were you quoted for your roofing and could you pm me the subcontractor who's doing it? My contractor can't do it for me cos of the HDB rules and the roofing guy I went to gave me a $1900 ballpark. Thought it was a bit on the high side given the small area :unsure:

Thanks!!

Bro I asked my fren's contractor to finish up the stuff, of cos this will be the additional cost i will have to incurred lah

Hopefully can be end of this month or early next month bah *pray hard* :bow: :bow: :bow:

I believe should be earlier than me. Hee.

Hi coffee_o

If you don't mind my asking, how much were you quoted for your roofing and could you pm me the subcontractor who's doing it? My contractor can't do it for me cos of the HDB rules and the roofing guy I went to gave me a $1900 ballpark. Thought it was a bit on the high side given the small area :unsure:

Thanks!!

Hi Miss Wookie

You might wants to try this http://www.perfectdeco.com.sg/contact.aspx

I did asked a quote from them before but I can assured you that the price of the roof is not cheap and can range from 1.5k - 3k depending on your requirements.

Hopefully can be end of this month or early next month bah *pray hard* :bow: :bow: :bow:

I also hope so for your sake. It's been very long le. Hope that you can enjoy your beautiful new space soon! :)

I also hope so for your sake. It's been very long le. Hope that you can enjoy your beautiful new space soon! :)

Ya man i also sianz liao not looking forward to it anymore LOL

maybe one year ago liao! :P

we chatted very long here liao lei,become old friends like that,haha

true true ...... but I din even know how u look like yet wor ....

at least I saw kopi , newnyew b4 .... ha

Hi Miss Wookie

You might wants to try this http://www.perfectdeco.com.sg/contact.aspx

I did asked a quote from them before but I can assured you that the price of the roof is not cheap and can range from 1.5k - 3k depending on your requirements.

Thanks - that's the company that gave me the ballpark! The guy told me "industry price is all about there one." Phew, really not cheap. Guess I'll look around some more. Things are adding up, really need to save wherever I can.

Ya man i also sianz liao not looking forward to it anymore LOL

Me too! Lol.

Haiz, very sad leh like this. I think ur ID/contractor should compensate you guys for the mental stress/upset. haha

Thanks - that's the company that gave me the ballpark! The guy told me "industry price is all about there one." Phew, really not cheap. Guess I'll look around some more. Things are adding up, really need to save wherever I can.

Hey no prob :D anyway you might wants to check with your ID as getting the permit is not an easy task too