Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

harloe kopibro, wo lai ler :D

how much for 1 iced horlicks ah?

btw, what color did u get ur transformer sofa?

my black one is finally in (after a hard 'fight' with furniture people),... v shiok. :)

Yo bro long time nvr hear from you. Anyway got mine in brown color, regret that I din get black though :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Yo bro long time nvr hear from you. Anyway got mine in brown color, regret that I din get black though :(

nvm ah, i think the brown looks gd too - just have to polish it and make it shiny shiny.

the tv deliverymen and installers stared at my sofa when they came to do their stuff. :notti:

sorry to hear abt the jason thingy, hope u guys get a decent closure / resolution soon. :yamseng:

nvm ah, i think the brown looks gd too - just have to polish it and make it shiny shiny.

the tv deliverymen and installers stared at my sofa when they came to do their stuff. :notti:

sorry to hear abt the jason thingy, hope u guys get a decent closure / resolution soon. :yamseng:

Thanks bro :D

Hey kopi... how's your reno going on? mine is 97% done. Can move in anytime lo :P

Mine not really fully done yet but at least now I can see the finishing line soon :)

U need a good cam to take the finishing result :P:D:P

LOL bro like i said I need my "finance minister" to approve of the purchase :P

kopi,then those electronics and furniture item that u purchase earlier allow u to push back the delivery date?!

I have not bought any electronics yet but my sofa has been delivered and serta service is one of the best that they allow me to postpone the delivery date not lesser than 5 times :D

LOL bro like i said I need my "finance minister" to approve of the purchase :P

I have not bought any electronics yet but my sofa has been delivered and serta service is one of the best that they allow me to postpone the delivery date not lesser than 5 times :D

Serta ... mine also nt yet delivered ... hehe

Serta ... mine also nt yet delivered ... hehe

Ya so far they have no problem with the delaying of delivery date. And the sales in IMM is very helpful too :)

U need a good cam to take the finishing result :P:D:P

I'm more than happy to take the photo for you kopi, if you don't mind my skill. :yamseng:

So long didn't see Angel in renotalk liao. Hmm.

Guess she busy baking bah!

Hohoho~ I come in once in a while only nowadays. Got read but sometimes lazy to post. :P Hehehe, baking only once a week leh. hehehee..

I'm more than happy to take the photo for you kopi, if you don't mind my skill. :yamseng:

jthk18 !!! dun spoil my plan ..... I want kopi to buy dslr lah . ha

Hohoho~ I come in once in a while only nowadays. Got read but sometimes lazy to post. :P Hehehe, baking only once a week leh. hehehee..

Ya long time din hear from you leh how have you been ? Remember to teach me how to bake when I move in hor LOL :P

jthk18 !!! dun spoil my plan ..... I want kopi to buy dslr lah . ha

LOL I still feel that PNS is better since no need to adjust here and there just to take a pic LOL :P

hi Kopi-O

U also bought it from IMM ?

Yup bought from the supervisor I think :D