Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lilian

Panasonic Washer - Na-14va1was

what's so good about this panasonic NA-14VA1WAS ? cheapest place to get at Mega Discount store?

it has an tilt drum which the company claims has one of the lowest water consumption per average wash. About 44L if i remember correctly. Build quality I was deciding between a korean made LG and although the panasonic is made in china, the door/controls feel more solid. Salesperson reassured me that QC is by Japanese who are posted there (taken with a pinch of salt)

Some ppl have their fav's- parisilk, goh ah bee, HN, courts, audio house, gain city etc. I'm sure if you shopped around you would be able to find individual items cheaper at different places respectively. Personally I was happy with Mega's price and service so I bought from them.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

If i remember correctly, this washing machine spins at 1400rpm which is one of the highest spin.

does mega discount store accept credit card installments?

If i remember correctly, this washing machine spins at 1400rpm which is one of the highest spin.

does mega discount store accept credit card installments?

1400rpm not suitable for load of 2kg or more, such high spin speed is only suitable for load of less than 2kg

this especially so, if the motor of the washer not considered well enough to spin a heavy load at its highest spin speed.

always read user manual for further details, because what you think it can perform, may not be within its true ability

1400rpm not suitable for load of 2kg or more, such high spin speed is only suitable for load of less than 2kg

this especially so, if the motor of the washer not considered well enough to spin a heavy load at its highest spin speed.

always read user manual for further details, because what you think it can perform, may not be within its true ability

Hi potong, Im afraid u r utterly incorrect!

The load capacity of ur clothes has nothing to do with the rpm at all! What matters actually are the TYPE of clothes u put in! For eg; in f/l machines, max rpm of 1400 or 1600 is recommended for daily cottons or towels! N the user manuals always allow for full load washing when using COTTON cycles! delicates or machine washable silks usually recommend a rpm not more than 600. However for delicates, a load of not more than 2 kg is advised for most brands, as the delicate nature of the material will samaged if too big a load is added! denims n dark clothings not more than 800rpm. And daily mixed load are recommended for mostly not more than half load with average rpm of 1000 or 900!

I really hope all users will not be confused about this! It doesnt mean high rpm will damaged ur clothes, it just meant u have to choose the correct program for the materials u wash! Never ever just dump all ur clothings in a f/loader like what u always do with top loaders, if u want to take care of ur clothes. Separate delicates with normal wear!

U can call the customer care for best washing recommendation for the brand of f/loaders u use!