Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zhiz

Lessons From The Id Selection Process

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
QUOTE (zhiz @ Oct 2 2009, 12:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will pm you.

It has been good so far as she is a lady and can attend to my wife's request easily cos she is more emphatic. I cannot imagine if its a male ID handling my wife demands. haha

hi Zhiz

mind sharing with me your ID?

thanks

gorilla

Zhiz, mind PM me your ID's contact detail?

Just want to share my experience. Since my hubby and I do not have any artistic talents, we manage to find a freelance ID to design our place. We asked him to design our master bedroom, a study room and the living room only. He charged us less than 1K. He came to our place to take the measurements and helped with the selection of materials.

We then engage a contractor to do up our place. The contractor told us that actually they are pretty good with doing the all the carpentry since they do it on a daily basis. It's just that they can't put the ideas into design - that's why they are not designers! :) They did give some pretty good ideas as well. We wanted to put some beams with pebbles at the entrance but they highlight that it would rather dangerous since we have small kids. In fact, we saved quite a lot on our renovation since we went direct to the contractor.

Hi, I going to get my resales flat on Dec. Can you pls pm me your id? appreciated for your help. thks.

Just want to share my experience. Since my hubby and I do not have any artistic talents, we manage to find a freelance ID to design our place. We asked him to design our master bedroom, a study room and the living room only. He charged us less than 1K. He came to our place to take the measurements and helped with the selection of materials.

We then engage a contractor to do up our place. The contractor told us that actually they are pretty good with doing the all the carpentry since they do it on a daily basis. It's just that they can't put the ideas into design - that's why they are not designers! :) They did give some pretty good ideas as well. We wanted to put some beams with pebbles at the entrance but they highlight that it would rather dangerous since we have small kids. In fact, we saved quite a lot on our renovation since we went direct to the contractor.

Hello Mt75,

Could you please pm me your designer's details and contractor. I am planning to do the same and was completely lost. I'm so relieved i came across your post.

Am getting my house soon.

Please help.

Thank you.

Sorry if i missed out email you the contacts of my ID.

do pm me if havent get a response. glad that many members benefited from tips after all these years!

• Like 1

Hi,

been stalking this forum on and off but I am still clueless! the scope of renovation is so daunting!

If you could just share the tips you collected and ur ID contact, it would be great

do pm me if havent get a response. glad that many members benefited from tips after all these years!

Hi Zhiz,

Can pm me the details and contacts of your ID as well? Thanks!

Hi, really appreciate if you could PM me the contact of your ID & company name. Thank you so much.