Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zhiz

My Tampines Home

hi zhiz

well i hope so. will be meeting brian this saturday. however, as you are aware, i will only be taking the keys in DEc, and have not confirm when the renovation date, so how can she be not free? anyway go to see their design first.

so how's your reno? guess can't visit your house after it's done liao.hahaha

gorilla

Hi

I guess that a responsible ID does not look at only the reno date but also need to take into consideration the time spent with customer during the planning stages, which might require quite a lot of time (eg perspective drawing, quotes, meetings, bringing customers to view completed project). This means that one ID cannot be handling too many enquiries at a time. I think we have read enough on the forum about ID not getting back with quotes etc so i think it make sense.

Yah wet works is starting, but a bit lazy to go and take pics now still surely all messy and dirty haha

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

well i hope so. will be meeting brian this saturday. however, as you are aware, i will only be taking the keys in DEc, and have not confirm when the renovation date, so how can she be not free? anyway go to see their design first.

so how's your reno? guess can't visit your house after it's done liao.hahaha

gorilla

hi zhiz

seems like your reno is going well...so have your hacking completed?? well met up with brian over the weekend.. impression wise, ok not too bad. he know his stuff, and can explain clearly about his idea. by the way, mind sharing with me what is the damage to your reno? can PM me? thanks

gorilla

hi zhiz

seems like your reno is going well...so have your hacking completed?? well met up with brian over the weekend.. impression wise, ok not too bad. he know his stuff, and can explain clearly about his idea. by the way, mind sharing with me what is the damage to your reno? can PM me? thanks

gorilla

hacking completed but clearing of debris got delayed till sat cos my lift were too slow and the traffic was high. cos whenever got people wait at lift they will give way to them first. but its all cleared liao.

just now ID mms me the pic and they are starting to do tiling already.

just to list down the things I am doing

Total Makeover as you can see from the pics

hack everything including floors, cornices, toilets, kitchen, one wall.

doing up kitchen, kitchen cabinets, 2 toilets, all the floor, grilles, wiring/piping, walk in wardrobe with partition wall.

Total should be around 32-33k.

Nice huge room and wiw. I wish to hack my wall and combine into one big room too "envy" =) , too bad i still need the extra room =<

Nice huge room and wiw. I wish to hack my wall and combine into one big room too "envy" =) , too bad i still need the extra room =<

haha going to be selfish and just hack the walls!!

reno update: touch up plaster done, today plumber running stainless steel pipe and install wc, monday false ceiling and tue clear up

wed washing