Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zhiz

My Tampines Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
yesterday dismantling, today hacking begins

hi zhiz

so how's your reno getting along? oh thanks for your ID contact. sent her my floor plan and some photos as design guide., waiting for her to get back.

hope to see more of your photos, and maybe will visit your place as her reference project ya....

have fun renovating ok...

gorilla

your place looks good even before renovated! :D

hahah from picture nia lah

anyway no more liao, all hacked....

hi zhiz

so how's your reno getting along? oh thanks for your ID contact. sent her my floor plan and some photos as design guide., waiting for her to get back.

hope to see more of your photos, and maybe will visit your place as her reference project ya....

have fun renovating ok...

gorilla

i wouldnt mind provided its nice lah.

all the best to me too :)

maybe take a look over the weekend. wet works start this fri.

Welcome and congrates on ur new home! :D Ur place looks rather spacious. :)

old tampines flat thats why. 104sq meter.

near the shopping mall?

around 10 min walk. 2 bus stop before mrt. one bus stop after safra.

Wall hacking between two bedroom has been approved!

Hacking will be done today and this marks the start of the creation of my big masterbedroom :)

welcome~!~!

agreed that the ID hunting was very very tired and i grew bored after speaking to 6 ID/contractors but for the sake of money, we have contacted 10!! Lastly, i picked the 1st ID i spoke to at the very beginning..

welcome~!~!

agreed that the ID hunting was very very tired and i grew bored after speaking to 6 ID/contractors but for the sake of money, we have contacted 10!! Lastly, i picked the 1st ID i spoke to at the very beginning..

haha usually its the last or the first one haha

haha usually its the last or the first one haha

hehe echoing all ur sentiments.. very tiring to look for IDs and contractors...

and our decided one is also the last guy we looked for.. :P

hi zhiz

just got a reply for your ID's colleague, seems like Je...E is over stretch liao and unable to quote for me, so her colleague by the name of Brian will be doing it. wonder you heard of him? any comments? i will still be meeting him for a brief discussion this weekend.

gorilla

hi zhiz

just got a reply for your ID's colleague, seems like Je...E is over stretch liao and unable to quote for me, so her colleague by the name of Brian will be doing it. wonder you heard of him? any comments? i will still be meeting him for a brief discussion this weekend.

gorilla

To be frank i was a little concerned as quite a few guys asked me for her contact. I was worried that if she had more projects then no time for mine haha. Before I engaged her I did ask her how many projects does she take at one time. She did tell me that she would handle 2-3 (if i not mistaken) at most as she wants to make sure she can deliver what she promise according to her usual standard. So I am quite glad and pleasantly happy to hear that she will pass on some of the queries to her colleagues.

However I personally do not know Brian so I cannot comment. However knowing my ID, she will surely only refer to someone reliable, especially if its a referral from her customer. I doubt anyone will refer a lousy colleague to a customer's referral. Cos if her colleague messed up, she might even risk not getting referrals in future from her customers.

As ID firm use the same contractor, I guess workmanship shouldnt be a concern.

Most imptly is that you have to feel comfortable with the ID you meet and feel that you can trust the ID with your reno.

That is usually the deal clincher in most cases as you will realize the quote comparison doesnt make sense after a while.

Edited by zhiz

To be frank i was a little concerned as quite a few guys asked me for her contact. I was worried that if she had more projects then no time for mine haha. Before I engaged her I did ask her how many projects does she take at one time. She did tell me that she would handle 2-3 (if i not mistaken) at most as she wants to make sure she can deliver what she promise according to her usual standard. So I am quite glad and pleasantly happy to hear that she will pass on some of the queries to her colleagues.

However I personally do not know Brian so I cannot comment. However knowing my ID, she will surely only refer to someone reliable, especially if its a referral from her customer. I doubt anyone will refer a lousy colleague to a customer's referral. Cos if her colleague messed up, she might even risk not getting referrals in future from her customers.

As ID firm use the same contractor, I guess workmanship shouldnt be a concern.

Most imptly is that you have to feel comfortable with the ID you meet and feel that you can trust the ID with your reno.

That is usually the deal clincher in most cases as you will realize the quote comparison doesnt make sense after a while.

hi zhiz

well i hope so. will be meeting brian this saturday. however, as you are aware, i will only be taking the keys in DEc, and have not confirm when the renovation date, so how can she be not free? anyway go to see their design first.

so how's your reno? guess can't visit your house after it's done liao.hahaha

gorilla