Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
catseyes2004sg

Cosy Small Home In North East

Went to a warehouse sales today and bot:

- Panasonic Plasma 42" TH-P42C10S $699+ $20(delivery) with free bracket and mount

PanaTH-P42C10S69920.jpg

- Toshiba 32AV600E $579 with free bracket and mount

Toshiba32AV600E579.gif

- Mitsubishi standing fans X 3pcs= $317

Will be flying in a few hrs for almost a week, and no chance to log into Renotalk as I will be flying almost daily :(

Hey, was abt to say how come u are not in the plane yet. Hmm, laptop? Wireless surfing? :) Happy flying, more money for reno. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Oh my gosh Mickey,

we seems to share the same taste on alot of home stuff, hahahha.... :P

Yes, if u have already bot, maybe they have already reserve for u at a earlier date delivery?

I went 2 days ago, and was told their customers' orders will be here earliest last wk of Dec.

If u have already paid, then better call them now to chk the earliest date.

I am tiking of buying a Bosch model now.

No lah, no lobang, just curious which ariston oven so hot-selling, sell until no stock.. You can consider Teka too.. Or SMEG.

All quality ovens..

Hi charemme,

Hope yr xiao qiang fear is gone...

The Osim vacuum cleaner can clean carpet, can use steam to clean floor, curtain, suck up

the bed bugs, wierld insects, etc.... Newy has used hers to suck some funny insects fm her rug fm Ikea, hehhehe...

it is in her blog. She bot a 2nd hand one with gd price. :P

Fear for XQ will always be there.. but heng recently never really appear, maybe only 1 or 2.

The vacuum cleaner sounds like good stuffs!! but so exp.. guess i got KIV first

I already have a vacuum cleaner, its from Kutcher and its only $99 but hate that its really making me deaf

Mega loud and noisy, sometimes i wonder can my neighbour hears me

Credit cards are gd to use during festive period. Hmm, like OCBC started their free gift redemption, $6k spending can get a olympus camera for free. Not bad. Still earn points at the same time. Imagine shop at Robinson get rebate and at the same time get a free camera.

Basically, I cheapskate! I like free gifts! Hee.

last dec, HSBC had a promotion, i spent $3k and got a free camera :D

last dec, HSBC had a promotion, i spent $3k and got a free camera :D

Me waiting for all the credit card promo, that why sanitary ware, lightings, furnitures, etc, haven't buy yet. :D

Hi Mickey Bro!!!!

I am still away, been really busy daily, till I 'gong gong'.

I am currenly in HKG, weather turing cold, I am down with a flu.

Finally tonite have some time to breath and have wanton noodles and check Reno talk, hehhehe :P

Hi frds, I am still in HKG, receive my 3D pics this morning fm ID and upload here to share :P :

Living rm:

Overall view

liv_ken_hg309_c2.jpg

Right side: Feature TV wall and console

tv_ken_hg309_c.jpg

Left side: Big Storage and display cabinet, Suspending shoe cabinet and storage for umbrella at corner cabinet

liv_ken_hg309_c.jpg

Edited by catseyes2004sg

MBR and Common rm wall hack to become 1 big rm:

Sleepig rm: Swivel TV feature wall w console, Swing door between 2 rms

mbr_ken_hg309_c1.jpg

Study rm:

Study table n cabinet

mbrstudy_ken_hg309_c1.jpg

L-shaped wardrobe in Study rm

mbrward_ken_hg309_aa.jpg

MBR toilet:

mbath_ken_hg309_a1-1.jpg

Thats all the pics folks :)

Edited by catseyes2004sg

MBR and Common rm wall hack to become 1 big rm:

Sleepig rm: Swivel TV feature wall w console, Swing door between 2 rms

mbr_ken_hg309_b.jpg

Study rm:

Study table n cabinet

mbrstudy_ken_hg309_aa.jpg

L-shaped wardrobe in Study rm

mbrward_ken_hg309_aa.jpg

Thats all the pics folks :)

very nice 3D pics!

just my 2c worth, is it necessary to have so many downlights in your living room since you already have the cove lightings?

for the swing door in the bedroom, is there a glass partition for the swing door as i am concern over banging into someone else if both persons happen to be going over to other room at the same time. however if there's only you alone, then there is no such worry... :D

It's tough to work while having a flu, do get some rest if you can. Hope you will recover soon.

very nice 3D pics!

just my 2c worth, is it necessary to have so many downlights in your living room since you already have the cove lightings?

for the swing door in the bedroom, is there a glass partition for the swing door as i am concern over banging into someone else if both persons happen to be going over to other room at the same time. however if there's only you alone, then there is no such worry... :D

It's tough to work while having a flu, do get some rest if you can. Hope you will recover soon.

Hi Joseeng,

Living rm Downlights:

Have to remind my ID when we meet up on Tue that it will be L-box cos I hav a 1 blade ceiling fan.

Swing door in MBR n common rm:

As u can see in pic, it is a Laminate wooden door that blend in nicely beside my TV swivel feature wall.

Yes, I am staying alone and I want the swing door so at nite when I sleep, only need to on 1 AC, hhehehhe :P

I am resting in my rm now, looking out the at the nice Habour view, My rm face that, hehhehe, sunny and cool in HKG today.

Will head out to buy flu tablets (heading n work bac to SIN early tomoro) and have some wanton soup n egg tart in a short while, hehheheh :dribble:

Edited by catseyes2004sg

Hi Joseeng,

Living rm Downlights:

Have to remind my ID when we meet up on Tue that it will be L-box cos I hav a 1 blade ceiling fan.

Swing door in MBR n common rm:

As u can see in pic, it is a Laminate wooden door that blend in nicely beside my TV swivel feature wall.

Yes, I am staying alone and I want the swing door so at nite when I sleep, only need to on 1 AC, hhehehhe :P

I am resting in my rm now, looking out the at the nice Habour view, My rm face that, hehhehe, sunny and cool in HKG today.

Will head out to buy flu tablets (heading n work bac to SIN early tomoro) and have some wanton soup n egg tart in a short while, hehheheh :dribble:

if you are installing ceiling fan, you may wanna take note of the "shadow" effect if the lights are too close to the fan.

no issue on the swing door since u are staying alone.

nice to have a job tat brings you to see the world. cons are tat there is no official working hours and probability of burnt out from too much travelling.

do enjoy the nice view and good food...i miss the egg tarts, roast pigeon, roast pork, dim sum and many more....slurp....hehe

Hi Rondy bro,

I feel paisei towards Yeak and inform him last nite my reno will be done by someone else. Assured him his wks is gd and I will recommend frds to him. He is a gd chap.

Yes, Ideal hse have 3D but will takes abt 14 days for him to come with that and schedule for my reno. But I am still undecisive abt some carpentery, so along the way will be additional n $$$ :deal:

No Gst fm Ideal Hse.

Hmm, is it the norm for IDs not to charge GST? I have received a quotation and the GST part is ard 4-5K.

Btw, cateyes2004sg, am loving your 3D drawings. Can PM me Kenneth's hp/email? :)

Hehe. Nice drawings! Base on the drawing, is that the finalised colors for the living room, cabinets, etc? Personally feel should introduce abit more colors into the hm. :)

And u have a decent display cabinet! I sent my ID back to the drawing board cos I need a bigger display cabinet/area. My fault actually, previously he asked what we need to display but I told him u just design lor. Ha. :P