Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
catseyes2004sg

Cosy Small Home In North East

Wah gd gd so where you gg down to collect it ? i thinking of dropping by GAB also hahahaha

Kopi,

U mean to collect my hood?? GAB will send to my new home when it is ready to install by ID. The hob already sent to my old home cos it was limited pcs and agent refuse to hold till my install date. So I will carry the hob to my new place when ready to install.

No need to go down GAB, Ms Goh told me called her can liao! :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Kopi,

U mean to collect my hood?? GAB will send to my new home when it is ready to install by ID. The hob already sent to my old home cos it was limited pcs and agent refuse to hold till my install date. So I will carry the hob to my new place when ready to install.

No need to go down GAB, Ms Goh told me called her can liao! :D

oh okie hahahaha

hmm...for my case think i better go down cos i got more than 1 item to check the price :P

oh okie hahahaha

hmm...for my case think i better go down cos i got more than 1 item to check the price :P

If u have a list of items to check pricing, also can call. The staffs are patient enough. :). Wifey created a spreadsheet and called many shops to check the prices previously. Hee.

If u have a list of items to check pricing, also can call. The staffs are patient enough. :). Wifey created a spreadsheet and called many shops to check the prices previously. Hee.

eh but i do not have the patience leh Wahahahahaha :P

Regarding Blum systems, I went to the showroom few mths ago, in Ubi to play with it and the sales there give me a full bag of broches and explained which drawers n hinges suitable for what type.

Then last mth, I went to the Thomson dealer to ask price for drawers n the guy there very nice and advise me the sizes I will need.

I have discussed with ID, they are Blum dealers also, so same price. I will get a set of Aventos for dish rack cabinet.

N a few pull out drawers for my Tall ladder unit.

Welcome back. :)

Speaking of Blum stuff, I just called all three dealers. Jimmy from Viborg Trading and David from Kiang Sing Hong Hardware said they'll email me their prices, while David from Hong Li Hardware will call be me this evening (he was out when I called him). If anyone's interested, I could post the pricing info here (er... if that's ok with you). Actually, I really should get moving and start my own t-blog here. :P

Speaking of Blum stuff, I just called all three dealers. Jimmy from Viborg Trading and David from Kiang Sing Hong Hardware said they'll email me their prices, while David from Hong Li Hardware will call be me this evening (he was out when I called him). If anyone's interested, I could post the pricing info here (er... if that's ok with you). Actually, I really should get moving and start my own t-blog here. :P

if you have the blum quotes, can you please pm to me? tks in advance.

can pm me the prices? thanks

Yes yes i'm interested please PM me thanks thanks :)

Last mth, I went to the dealer at Upper Thomson rd and posted below at Charemme blog:

U will have to get the exact measurement fm ID when the carpentary designs are out, then go buy the Blum drawers.

Call them a few days in advance so they will get ready the Blum for u. Self collect.

I have work it out:

3pcs of I6 X $88.27= for Tall cabinet unit

3pcs of S4 X $63.48= for cabinet drawers

2pcs of Aventos X $80 plus= for dish rack (depends on yr glass door, weight etc, they have a few types).

My ID co also Blum dealer so he will get for me at dealer price :P So I do not have to go Upper Thomson n get myself, he will settle for me.

Edited by catseyes2004sg

My first time there, I bring a list down for Ms Goh to chk price, I stay Hougang, not far fm my place.

After that I only call her to chk prices n buy stuffs. Now she can recognise my voice liao, hehehhe :P

cat can ta bao roast pigeon for me when you're back ? :unsure: :unsure:

Kopi,

The first nite here, we went to the famous roast goose place for dinner. Very fat the meat n cha siew! I cannot swallow that. :(

But I enjoy the 'shui jiao' soup here, yum yum :D

I just came back fm Temple street, saw the clock, the one u n me like at JandG blog, managed to bargain to HK500 but no new stock and the display item is dusty n I do not want it, sigh.... Actually I saw the same clock in Beijing last mth, they have the bigger veson, which I like, but also display left n I dun wan. :(

Let me know if u have lobang to get that clock that JandG mentioned, but need 5 pcs at $85 each then her frd can get for us is it?

Edited by catseyes2004sg

Kopi,

The first nite here, we went to the famous roast goose place for dinner. Very fat the meat n cha siew! I cannot swallow that. :(

But I enjoy the 'shui jiao' soup here, yum yum :D

I just came back fm Temple street, saw the clock, the one u n me like at JandG blog, managed to bargain to HK500 but no new stock and the display item is dusty n I do not want it, sigh.... Actually I saw the same clock in Beijing last mth, they have the bigger veson, which I like, but also display left n I dun wan. :(

Let me know if u have lobang to get that clock that JandG mentioned, but need 5 pcs at $85 each then her frd can get for us is it?

Oei nvr tabao back for me still describe in details what you ate :curse: :curse: :curse:

Yes yes have to see who is interested to get the clock lor now 3 nia :(