Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mysweetlittlethings

Our Sweet Little Sunset Way Em

hmm.....not really sure cos it depends on what is agreed between you and the seller

but mainly fixtures like lightings and stuff, see if seller removed any of such after they HO to you cos by right all these are fixtures and not supposed to be removed.

some seller will take down a very nice lights like chandelier and replace a cheap light, by right they're not supposed to do that unless you're agreeable upon exercising the OTP. :)

OIC . . . thanks for enlightening me :)

Seller leaving the white goods - fridge & washing machine for me! My auntie told me it's good for seller to leave behind stuff even "rubbish" cos they are leaving behind their fortune (chai) to us! The more the merrier!

Normally, do sellers leave behind air-con? oven?

Edited by mysweetlittlethings

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

congrats. so have you decided on dess? i'll make sure i free him up to work on your design. he's helping me with my office reno now.

congrats. so have you decided on dess? i'll make sure i free him up to work on your design. he's helping me with my office reno now.

Ha.. Ha... Both hubby & myself are pretty sure we would like to work with him after seeing his portfolio!

It may sound crazy! But we have met up with him only and have no intention to meet any other. :)

So he is busy with your project! :P

We will meet him after X'mas after he completed 2 projects on hand including yours ba!

Just sms him earlier informing him to meet on "open door" day! :)

pls do free him by X'mas hor! :P

Edited by mysweetlittlethings

Seller leaving the white goods - fridge & washing machine for me! My auntie told me it's good for seller to leave behind stuff even "rubbish" cos they are leaving behind their fortune (chai) to us! The more the merrier!

Normally, do seller leave behind air-con? oven?

ohh itzit ? Good for seller to leave behind "rubbish" to buyers??? :o:unsure:

Due to the early hand-over of keys from my seller to me, they have left some " rubbish" requesting us to clear for them which we happily agreed!

Know what they left us:

> a few pairs of ladies shoes(most of it are still new), a pair of men's boots (still good condition), a few bottle of hard-liquior(whisky,OX..you can see it in 1 of the kitchen pic I posted, those bottles are theirs), cooking pot(expensive type),bowls,cups, even an iron board(over-burned surface), etc.....(uhmm....but didnt leave behind any cash lahh.....hehe)

So can call this good fortune?.....oh yes.......they upgraded to a condo at 6th Ave.... :good:

Cheers1

:yamseng:

Ha.. Ha... Both hubby & myself are pretty sure we would like to work with him after seeing his portfolio!

It may sound crazy! But we have met up with him only and have no intention to meet any other. :)

So he is busy with your project! :P

We will meet him after X'mas after he completed 2 projects on hand including yours ba!

Just sms him earlier informing him to meet on "open door" day! :)

pls do free him by X'mas hor! :P

hooray! we can the founding members of the 3d club now. i'll make sure my referral will not let you down. he already has ideas spinning in his head like what to do with your front room. we were at a local art gallery the other day and we found a red abstract buddha painting for your staircase. you should go take a look when you have the time. i just added a 3-panel oil painting from this artist to my living room.

ohh itzit ? Good for seller to leave behind "rubbish" to buyers??? :o:unsure:

Due to the early hand-over of keys from my seller to me, they have left some " rubbish" requesting us to clear for them which we happily agreed!

Know what they left us:

> a few pairs of ladies shoes(most of it are still new), a pair of men's boots (still good condition), a few bottle of hard-liquior(whisky,OX..you can see it in 1 of the kitchen pic I posted, those bottles are theirs), cooking pot(expensive type),bowls,cups, even an iron board(over-burned surface), etc.....(uhmm....but didnt leave behind any cash lahh.....hehe)

So can call this good fortune?.....oh yes.......they upgraded to a condo at 6th Ave.... :good:

Cheers1

:yamseng:

Good Good Good!

Although we have not decided if we will be buying new fridge or washing machine, we accepted the white goods when they asked if we needed them.

Accept the wealth! If really getting new ones, can still give away or donate it to the needy!

cheers for u!

hooray! we can the founding members of the 3d club now. i'll make sure my referral will not let you down. he already has ideas spinning in his head like what to do with your front room. we were at a local art gallery the other day and we found a red abstract buddha painting for your staircase. you should go take a look when you have the time. i just added a 3-panel oil painting from this artist to my living room.

Ha... Yeah!!! Glad to be a member of the 3d club! And 3 cheers to Dess!

I am confidence Dess will be able to come up with a great design for my desired space!

Oh really!! Can't wait to meet him! He told me he has some ideas but didn't reveal anything to me.

Getting excited!

I saw ur newly purchased paintings in your t-blog! Good choice! Fits well into your living room!

Ha... Yeah!!! Glad to be a member of the 3d club! And 3 cheers to Dess!

I am confidence Dess will be able to come up with a great design for my desired space!

Oh really!! Can't wait to meet him! He told me he has some ideas but didn't reveal anything to me.

Getting excited!

I saw ur newly purchased paintings in your t-blog! Good choice! Fits well into your living room!

thanks. you can arrange with dess if you want to stop for a visit.

Normally, do sellers leave behind air-con? oven?

Aircon (not portable kind) and built in oven are consider fixtures which cannot be removed. Same as lightings :)