Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mickey M

Somewhere Over The Rainbow In Jurong West~~

Oh that would be very interesting mickey tv console hahahaha

hey bro why dun you use a spotlight or something to shine a mickey mouse shadow onto the wall hahahahaha :P

wahahaha, tat one u custom make bah. Tink ur house will have lots of custom make. :D

spot light should b ez to do bah. Just do a cut out of a mickey mouse, then paste across the light. :P Cheap cheap good good. :D

Na, my mickey mouse with shadow! Muahaha. - Also half done. Hee.

DSCF2871.jpg

Edited by Mickey M

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wow mickey!

so many peeks suddenly! :)

firstly, the swarovski lights are :dribble::dribble::dribble:

very chio leh!

and the lolliipop pink and yellow walls very cheery! bound to cheer u up when u come home after a long day of work! :) toilet also v nice.. white white clean clean.. can foresee a little green plant somewhere in there :P but the solo light in the toilet like not very bright eh?

the 4 downlights pic dat u showed, the space between the right hand 2, and the space between the left hand 2 like not very equal?

the pic of ur round pink living hall, beside the lights which are lit up, are they the previous holes of the down lights? if not, then they seem very close to the lit up lights eh?

seriously the swarovski lights... :dribble::dribble::dribble: almost like starry starry night... :P

Kopi, wifey said u posted somewhere asking why we didn't do false ceiling for bedrooms. Cos over budget lor. Kopi. u want to sponsor me? Hee. And ID also didn't ask. So not doing lor. From my ID past works, I rarely see false ceiling done for bedrooms. Maybe I should ask him. But he did a arch false ceiling for his client which is really different.

Oh cos you mentioned abt plastering false ceiling mah so if you have false ceiling then you might not need to do that le :P

Here goes:

MickeyMouseTVConsole.jpg

Very cute leh you should seriously consider doing that :)

Downlights - somehow we feel the positions not very correct. ID also feel so. So will be doing something abt it.

Downlight.jpg

Eh bro is it the angle you took the pic ah ? how come i see the downlights from big to small ah ? :unsure:

Direct view

CrystalLight3.jpg

This is super chio :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

U know, sounds like when Gotham city need help, the guy shine the Batman logo into the dark sky. Hahaha.

Hahaha, yah loh. So wen JW needs help, mickey will come. :P

Na, my mickey mouse with shadow! Muahaha. - Also half done. Hee.

DSCF2871.jpg

Very cute! And the crystal lights are very nice. :)

does your electrician guy charge per light for the swarovski ceiling? that's a lot of lights :D

what's your electrical quote?

mickey, like your chio chio crystals lights.

dunno whether my eyes are playing tricks, i see your downlights like different size leh, esp the one on the extreme left seems smaller than the rest.

Hate u .... upload photo at midnight .....now at office cannot see le ....

going to be the last to view yr beautiful house :(

u dun worry, i will be the last.. haha