Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mickey M

Somewhere Over The Rainbow In Jurong West~~

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
They are LED lights, so ur bill won't expose even if u switch it on everyday. Hee. But the LED system has its disadvantages. The fibre-optics system, u can install a color-wheel (don't know the actual term for it). Generally, you can change the color of the lights, like a rainbow. And u can dim it or what. Meaning u can set it in a way where the crystals can fickle fickle, like real stars. But there are downsides for the fibre-optics system. Eventually, decided to get the LED one. Cat, we bought the swarovski lights at Lightology. Did u saw it when u were there?

Hi Mickey n Mrs Mickey,

Have a fabulous New Year!!

Wow, u mean can opt to have the gadget to change the colour of lights like a rainboow.. fickle like twinkle twinkle little stars... :o

Amazing :D:D

Come to tik of it... I went on a wkday afternoon and not many lights are on, only selected lights and the staffs were busy installing new lights in the shop. I was the only customer... I cant remember if the swarovski lights On or not, doubt so...

They are LED lights, so ur bill won't expose even if u switch it on everyday. Hee. But the LED system has its disadvantages. The fibre-optics system, u can install a color-wheel (don't know the actual term for it). Generally, you can change the color of the lights, like a rainbow. And u can dim it or what. Meaning u can set it in a way where the crystals can fickle fickle, like real stars. But there are downsides for the fibre-optics system. Eventually, decided to get the LED one. Cat, we bought the swarovski lights at Lightology. Did u saw it when u were there?

where did you get your LED lightings?? am also considering installing LED cos of the energy saving factor.

Actually, we have a cartoon wall. Hee. Still brainstorming in full details. Wonder what arty-inclined new new will do to it. Hee.

Disneyland, far from it. Disneyland cost billions of dollars to build wor.

Thanks thanks Rainbowgal. :D

Btw, Mr and Mrs Rainbow, do u all love rainbows? That why ur nicks have the word "rainbow" in it?

Happy New Year, Mickey M!

hehe.. is me lah.. i like rainbows... he juz copy my nickname... he likes diving though.. hahaha

The sink I bought from Poh Joo, $200 plus. It is deep but not big. Was something we were looking for. :)

Cat has the same light. :)

Actually we have another small kitchen light, looks like a ice cube. Installed just outside the common toilet door. Hee.

I think we have the same round sink. Dun rem it's that exp leh .

does your electrician guy charge per light for the swarovski ceiling? that's a lot of lights :D

what's your electrical quote?

Ossify, my electrical quote is abt $2.2k.

It include abt 25 new lighting pts , 10 new power pts, installation of lights, 2 new telephone pts and 2 new SCV pts. All dimmers and switches inclusive (MK la).

Hi Mickey n Mrs Mickey,

Have a fabulous New Year!!

Wow, u mean can opt to have the gadget to change the colour of lights like a rainboow.. fickle like twinkle twinkle little stars... :o

Amazing :D:D

Come to tik of it... I went on a wkday afternoon and not many lights are on, only selected lights and the staffs were busy installing new lights in the shop. I was the only customer... I cant remember if the swarovski lights On or not, doubt so...

Yes yes. U can opt to have that for the fibre-optics system, not available for the LED one though. But the whole system will cost almost $5k! When we went Lightology, we were also the only customer. ID told us their lights are more exp in general but designs are better. Were told they were selling the real designer lights in the past. Now they are selling the 'reproduction' - reality of life.

where did you get your LED lightings?? am also considering installing LED cos of the energy saving factor.

Hi Joseeng, I was referring to the swarovski lights and rope lights. Other than that, not really using LED. :)

Happy New Year, Mickey M!

hehe.. is me lah.. i like rainbows... he juz copy my nickname... he likes diving though.. hahaha

We live rainbows too! So vibrant! :D.

Diving is a gd hobby. The underwater world is always fasinating! U don't like?

I think we have the same round sink. Dun rem it's that exp leh .

I just checked. It is $125 only. My mistake. Cos I usually rely on my memories. My memory failed me this time round. :P. Hee. But 4 figure household items I confirm I can remember the prices clearly. Lol.

Ossify, my electrical quote is abt $2.2k.

It include abt 25 new lighting pts , 10 new power pts, installation of lights, 2 new telephone pts and 2 new SCV pts. All dimmers and switches inclusive (MK la).

no rewiring? no heater points? no aircon point?

Edited by ossify

i am abit scare of sea... the insecurity feeling of not being able to step on the ground is terrible.. maybe it is due to my past experiences.. almost drowned twice in swimming pool when i was young.

i am abit scare of sea... the insecurity feeling of not being able to step on the ground is terrible.. maybe it is due to my past experiences.. almost drowned twice in swimming pool when i was young.

Okie. Hey, it's okie. U can go Maldives or Hawaii to take those mini submarines to explore the underwater world. Or take the Nemo ride in Disneyland. :D

ps. typo in my previous post. :P

Edited by Mickey M

Okie. Hey, it's okie. U can go Maldives or Hawaii to take those mini submarines to explore the underwater world. Or take the Nemo ride in Disneyland. :D

ps. typo in my previous post. :P

Maldives is a place which I want to go at least once in my lifetime! hehe.. love the sea view.. clear waters.. sunny weather... relax mode.. :D

Maldives is a place which I want to go at least once in my lifetime! hehe.. love the sea view.. clear waters.. sunny weather... relax mode.. :D

Go before it really disappear if u believe what they say abt the harm of global warming.

'lan lan de tian, bai bai de yun'. :D

I just checked. It is $125 only. My mistake. Cos I usually rely on my memories. My memory failed me this time round. :P. Hee. But 4 figure household items I confirm I can remember the prices clearly. Lol.

scared me... I tot poh Joo over charge u :)