Sign in to follow this  
Mickey M

Somewhere Over The Rainbow In Jurong West~~

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Cat,this batch can or not ah?

pomstheone.jpg

Angel,u can join in too... :notti:

No thanks.

Thanks Rondy! Now I can have a Disney Parade at my disneyland liao! Muahaha.

Angel, join in le! :dancingqueen:

Wah lau you guys so early start talking nonsense already ah ? Wahahaha :lol:

Muahaha. I think they are still in dreamland! Hee.

Today cannot talk nonsense liao. Green uniform... sian! Defending the nation! :P

Show some drawings before going for reservist tomorrow - 80% accurate. Don't think will have the time to post the finalised layout which I haven't received. Hee.

Layout for the 2 living halls

1. Side view

122.jpg

2. Side view

125.jpg

3. Side view

121.jpg

4. Side view

124.jpg

5. Top isometric view

123-1.jpg

Short note for the design in general.

The wall feature is a combination of a working desk cum tv console cum display/book shelf. Asethetic wise, it hides the bomb shelter at the same time. The idea is to make use of the 'U' wall or the 3 walls surrounding the bomb shelter to create living space for daily activities which we spend most of the time doing (watching tv and internet). The full height shelf functions as a display area for some of our items (disney stuffs! hee) and decorative stuffs. It acts as shelf for some of my books also. A small but sufficient area is also implemented into the design for our working desk (for desktop/laptop/writing purpose). For our mini living hall, we will have a mickey mouse inspired feature wall design. Actual design will be abit different from what u see here but more or less is similar. The cabinet beside the mickey mouse feature wall will also be slightly different from the pic. From the top isometric view, the overall design maintain the curvy feature of the house. :). :P

Edited by Mickey M

Thanks Rondy! Now I can have a Disney Parade at my disneyland liao! Muahaha.

Angel, join in le! :dancingqueen:

Nope tks. :P I wana go disneyland to enjoy the rides, not to work. :P

Mickey: Nice view of ur living room. The feature wall looks cute, can't wait to see the final product. :D Enjoy ur reservist! :D

Edited by Angel81

wow!

everything round round de.. :P

i realise ur 2 arm chairs are facing the mickey tv feature wall which i assume got tv?

then the other big round space with the lollipop pink wall, wads dat for? sofa and another tv?

They have many colors. Talking abt window frames, asked my ID whether can paint or not. But was told hard to paint. Aluminium surface is hard to paint on. Anyone able to advise on this?

bro saw this in dmay's blog so answer u here.

i did paint my window frames with glossy paint.

didnt sand at all, i just paint onto them.

was deciding to paint for all the frames but i lazy so end up paint the toilet's n kitchen de only.

not easily scratch la. v shiny i like. haha...

actually many people say alot of surfaces cannot paint.

but if u like n adventurous like me (wahahahah) then go ahead n try!

Edited by newnyew

bro saw this in dmay's blog so answer u here.

i did paint my window frames with glossy paint.

didnt sand at all, i just paint onto them.

was deciding to paint for all the frames but i lazy so end up paint the toilet's n kitchen de only.

not easily scratch la. v shiny i like. haha...

actually many people say alot of surfaces cannot paint.

but if u like n adventurous like me (wahahahah) then go ahead n try!

i kaypoh tis window frame paint thingy can... i also wanna paint cos windows frames has a lot of stains thats very hard to remove.. but hubby say if paint over might scratch easily leh.. must show him ur post !!

wat glossy paint did u use ha?

i kaypoh tis window frame paint thingy can... i also wanna paint cos windows frames has a lot of stains thats very hard to remove.. but hubby say if paint over might scratch easily leh.. must show him ur post !!

wat glossy paint did u use ha?

eh those glossy paint for door de lor!

u can choose any color then go tell the nippon or dulux guy mix it in glossy for u.

1litre abt $15- $19.

eh those glossy paint for door de lor!

u can choose any color then go tell the nippon or dulux guy mix it in glossy for u.

1litre abt $15- $19.

New new. Thanks for the info. My ID only painted once and it was quite bad. So he doesn't really want to try to paint again. But I don't mind painting myself! Hee.

I just checked your pics again and I can't tell ur window frame (with roller bind) in kitchen is painted. Hee. U painted it with bronze color? Ur window frame in toilet seems to be painted with white? Anyway, I only painted walls before. Is it hard to paint on aluminium frame?

For example, u mean I just have to step into Home Fix and walk to the Nippon counter and tell them I want paint for door and mix it in glossy for me will do har? :). Thanks!

Show some drawings before going for reservist tomorrow - 80% accurate. Don't think will have the time to post the finalised layout which I haven't received. Hee.

Layout for the 2 living halls

1. Side view

2. Side view

3. Side view

4. Side view

5. Top isometric view

Short note for the design in general.

The wall feature is a combination of a working desk cum tv console cum display/book shelf. Asethetic wise, it hides the bomb shelter at the same time. The idea is to make use of the 'U' wall or the 3 walls surrounding the bomb shelter to create living space for daily activities which we spend most of the time doing (watching tv and internet). The full height shelf functions as a display area for some of our items (disney stuffs! hee) and decorative stuffs. It acts as shelf for some of my books also. A small but sufficient area is also implemented into the design for our working desk (for desktop/laptop/writing purpose). For our mini living hall, we will have a mickey mouse inspired feature wall design. Actual design will be abit different from what u see here but more or less is similar. The cabinet beside the mickey mouse feature wall will also be slightly different from the pic. From the top isometric view, the overall design maintain the curvy feature of the house. :). :P

hey mickey bro...

wahaaa.. :good: ..beli the chio mann....great work, great ideas....kudos to you.......i can only sing it to you.......

OH MICKEY YOU SO FINE ....YOU SO FINE.....YOU BLOW MY MIND....HEY MICKEY !!!!..........ahhahahhaha

cheers!

:good:

wow!

everything round round de.. :P

i realise ur 2 arm chairs are facing the mickey tv feature wall which i assume got tv?

then the other big round space with the lollipop pink wall, wads dat for? sofa and another tv?

Yes. It will be sofa and another TV. Cos I need TV for other activities. So 1 TV not enough. Hee.

The main living hall is also to be a cosy area for us and it will still be. :)