Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mickey M

Somewhere Over The Rainbow In Jurong West~~

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Morning SGBuzz. Happy New Yr!

Actually, I think it looks better in pic. :)

Yesterday had a discussion with ID, was told one of his potential client copied the swarovski lights pic from the blog. Hee. Guess many really like the swarov@lite.

Oh, regarding our feature walls for both our living halls, the design has been confirmed!

And if the price is right (hopefully), I will post the drawings up! Hee.

On a side note, we had many discussions with Loyd throughout our reno and every discussion is a few hrs. It is always nice to chat to him on designs and many other stuffs. :D.

My little boy peek over my shoulder while i re read your blog and he saw your plan view and he went "Mickey Mouse I Want!"

I told can't and he just insisted and i say buy him a MM toy he say no. Now jialat :unsure:

CrystalLight3.jpg

Wah, better don't let my wife see this picture or I will surely go bankrupt :).

My little boy peek over my shoulder while i re read your blog and he saw your plan view and he went "Mickey Mouse I Want!"

I told can't and he just insisted and i say buy him a MM toy he say no. Now jialat :unsure:

OH no, if he sees my feature wall for my mini living hall which is still constructing, he will go gaga liao.

Err, maybe u can bring him to disneyland? wink wink. Or Universal Studios Singapore which I believe will open soon! :) Shrek time! :)

Annjoy, they are all from Lightology at Balestier, beside the sanitary shop Bathroom. :)

Address: 534 Balestier Road (S) 329860

that one is expensive shop right>

that one is expensive shop right>

Compare to others like lightings.com.sg, it is more exp.

They sell reproductions of the original. The lights which I bought are priced between $200 plus to $300 plus. U can go and take a look. :). No harm if u are going balestier to shop for more lights, no harm dropping by the shop.

BATHROOM stuffs are exp. But really nice. HDB toilets are too small for most of their stuffs though.

so whats the status of your reno now?

completion date still 28 Jan? :)

U going to have a housewarming?? :D

Personally, I feel 28 Jan abit hard to complete everything - looking at the progress of the carpentry. And wifey not happy with the quality of the carpentry. Meeting ID tonight on-site.

Will have a housewarming. U are invited! :D

Personally, I feel 28 Jan abit hard to complete everything - looking at the progress of the carpentry. And wifey not happy with the quality of the carpentry. Meeting ID tonight on-site.

ermmm....mickey....housewarming .... :( ...me invited ornot ??.... :D ....... :bow: .....wanting to visit your disneyland icon......ahahhahaha

cheers!

:yamseng:

I really think 28 Jan very difficult to hang over. =.=

ermmm....mickey....housewarming .... :( ...me invited ornot ??.... :D ....... :bow: .....wanting to visit your disneyland icon......ahahhahaha

cheers!

:yamseng:

hehe... me invited or not? i also want to visit ur disneyland icon! hehe

Okie okie. All are invited. :P. Hee. :)

But, let me get the house ready first. Universal Studios Singapore is going to open earlier than me. Muahaha.

yours is mickey studio!

During your open ceremony got pom pom girl dancing away sing...

"Hey!Mickey!!!Hey Mickey!!! "boh?

hahah, tats a gd idea!

Rondy, u got all those sexy gals the last time in kopi blog, so u in charge to bring those pom pom gals

for Mickey also! :P

hahah, tats a gd idea!

Rondy, u got all those sexy gals the last time in kopi blog, so u in charge to bring those pom pom gals

for Mickey also! :P

U dun give rondy ideas arh cat! Wait he post lots of girls pic in MM disneyland. :P