Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
charemme

Transformation In Progress

Ya if got taka/tangs... i think sure got ppl grab de

so you manage to redeem, cuz limited to 2000 ppl only

ya just redeem liao....the visa promo for the redemption of watches fully redeemed...if you have retail purchase receipts, can go newurbanmale.com to redeem t-shirts...$300 in single or 3 combine..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
ya just redeem liao....the visa promo for the redemption of watches fully redeemed...if you have retail purchase receipts, can go newurbanmale.com to redeem t-shirts...$300 in single or 3 combine..

wah you so Li hai.... recently i never use visa

wah you so Li hai.... recently i never use visa

my friend is the one....ask her any cc promo she sure know....even all the visa promo she informed me....lol the newurbanmale.com not necessary paid by visa, they just need receipts but must be retail lor...;)

eh ok le heng i big size so pants pocket also bigger Wahahahaha :P

your pants will drop lor, pocket so heavy

S&C just call me.. say coffee table shipment delay.. i wont have a coffee table until next week.

WTH, last sunday i go make payment.. the boss still tell me no problem.. all stocks in liao

my friend is the one....ask her any cc promo she sure know....even all the visa promo she informed me....lol the newurbanmale.com not necessary paid by visa, they just need receipts but must be retail lor...;)

LOL, your frd also lobang queen!

your pants will drop lor, pocket so heavy

S&C just call me.. say coffee table shipment delay.. i wont have a coffee table until next week.

WTH, last sunday i go make payment.. the boss still tell me no problem.. all stocks in liao

eh no le pants wont drop le cos my tummy support the pants mah hahahaha :P

anyway it's very common for furniture shop to assured you especially when you're making payments hahahaha

Opps, my blog is dying off..

Before I add on some pictures... I better do a simple updates

I have moved in since 20 December 09, so far so good except some minor things which are pending to rectify

The most ridiculous issue that ever occur is my Aircon.

watermarks are forming on the aircon trunking, hall and MBR is unable to cool down even after 3 hrs

Worse, when we on the MBR aircon, the fancoil at hall was emitting cold air at the same time even when its off

Most fortunately, technicians from GC came down within the same day whn we feedback.. its the same bunch of guys who fixed up my aircon

they have connnect the wiring wrongly, reactify that in 40mins.. and i was so worried that they may need to redo the trunking which mean the painted walls will be affected.

Heng no need... now we are enjoying freezing cold air again!

Till then before i upload some more picture, esp those owing to Mickey..

MERRY XMAS TO ALL!!

Opps, my blog is dying off..

Before I add on some pictures... I better do a simple updates

I have moved in since 20 December 09, so far so good except some minor things which are pending to rectify

The most ridiculous issue that ever occur is my Aircon.

watermarks are forming on the aircon trunking, hall and MBR is unable to cool down even after 3 hrs

Worse, when we on the MBR aircon, the fancoil at hall was emitting cold air at the same time even when its off

Most fortunately, technicians from GC came down within the same day whn we feedback.. its the same bunch of guys who fixed up my aircon

they have connnect the wiring wrongly, reactify that in 40mins.. and i was so worried that they may need to redo the trunking which mean the painted walls will be affected.

Heng no need... now we are enjoying freezing cold air again!

Till then before i upload some more picture, esp those owing to Mickey..

MERRY XMAS TO ALL!!

merry christmas...good to know that your air cond issue has been resolved! :)

hmm..Still in the midst of unpacking, house is rather messy...with boxes here and there

Dining Table

SNC00201.jpg

Sofa, and the loan coffee table from S&C

SNC00202.jpg

Tv Console

SNC00204.jpg

Bed

SNC00209-1.jpg

Edited by charemme

Hehe... my 3rd attempt for dinner!

this is one of the dishes i made with the new Tanyu i bought!

SNC00210.jpg

Consider it a success, hubby finished everything with no left over again :)