Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
msdomestic

Our Nest @ Compassvale

Oh hey you same as me wor my ROM in Mar and cust is in jan so nearly a yr apart

i think alot of ppl do it this way cos BTO takes years to complete

Ya lor lots of pple doing that :) on I think you got message at my t-blog from someone... I see you there... paisay to hog onto pples t-blog :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

enivi > Hi! Its that project but i am not from that block.. :D

zerochristy,coffee_o > me too! i rom le.. Ad next yr.. more than 1 yr apart.. waiting for house to come.. and guess wat.. my blk receive hle letter yesterday! so happy.. how long more to collecting keys ar? anyone know? :unsure:

enivi > Hi! Its that project but i am not from that block.. :D

zerochristy,coffee_o > me too! i rom le.. Ad next yr.. more than 1 yr apart.. waiting for house to come.. and guess wat.. my blk receive hle letter yesterday! so happy.. how long more to collecting keys ar? anyone know? :unsure:

Hey gong xi gong xi anyway my ROM was like in 2004 leh been married for 5 yrs liao old liao :( hahahaha :D

Hmm.....yours is BTO so difficult to predict wor

For me I will not move in as soon as I received the keys wor else you will have to endure the dust and noise while others are renovating their house

Edited by coffee_o

Hey gong xi gong xi anyway my ROM was like in 2004 leh been married for 5 yrs liao old liao :( hahahaha :D

Hmm.....yours is BTO so difficult to predict wor

For me I will not move in as soon as I received the keys wor else you will have to endure the dust and noise while others are renovating their house

I wont be moving in yet.. have to wait until after Ad.. but still hope to get it soon.. else where got enuff time for renovation plus shifting.. keke

I wont be moving in yet.. have to wait until after Ad.. but still hope to get it soon.. else where got enuff time for renovation plus shifting.. keke

aiya can le reno should be quite fast since no hacking or laying floor tiles is involved

btw does your unit comes with floor tiles already ?

aiya can le reno should be quite fast since no hacking or laying floor tiles is involved

btw does your unit comes with floor tiles already ?

yup, comes with tiles.. i hope quite fast cos considering uncle soon or jason.. keke heard they quite busy..

yup, comes with tiles.. i hope quite fast cos considering uncle soon or jason.. keke heard they quite busy..

hmm....ya year end alot of the famous contractor in RT is very busy le

so when you speak to them must stress to them when you would like to have your place ready

try to speak to a number of them to see if they can do your house dun stick to 1 or 2 only

also do speak to some ID also you might be surprised to note that the difference sometimes might not be that huge :)

hmm....ya year end alot of the famous contractor in RT is very busy le

so when you speak to them must stress to them when you would like to have your place ready

try to speak to a number of them to see if they can do your house dun stick to 1 or 2 only

also do speak to some ID also you might be surprised to note that the difference sometimes might not be that huge :)

decided to drop them and source for others le.. no reply de.. maybe they are packed.. kua kua

decided to drop them and source for others le.. no reply de.. maybe they are packed.. kua kua

Ya it's always tough to source for the ideal ID/contractors :)

good luck ya try to speak to abt 5 or more so that you will have a better on how to do up your house swee swee :)