Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
limlim

Termites In Your House

This is going to one of the most important threats in the house.

Last year, i went to purchase some PINE wood to make shelves as the shop keeper at sungei kadut told me pine was the cheapest wood he had. Then i tot the grain was nice and the wood had a nice scent. So i happily made shelves with it. And I also went to purchase some cupboards from the cheapest furniture maker in town. U should know who they are. I***.

Every mess started this year. when the pine started to sought of bouched up. and the shelves was like giving way. To my horror, there was termites in my house and they were just attacking the shelves made of PINE and the pine furniture. My old cupboard and bed made of plywood and solid wood was spared. Angry that termites had come, i went to the timber shop at sungei kadut and asked the boss why so fast there was termite. upon research from the net, i realised pine was the most prone to termite attacks. only treated pine would not get it. The answer from the boss, you want cheap wood mah, so i recommend according to your budget. Okie my fault.

Anyway, i swear not to use pine in the house again. the cost to get rid of termites $600. 10 times the price of my wood. ****. and it attacked even my textbooks which is priceless. so i learnt my lesson and all those who like to buy cheap pine furniture. hope you dont stay in your house for too long. you will have termites.

Until now i still get the occassional termite attacks. and each termite trip cost me 100. sian, but no choice.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
This is going to one of the most important threats in the house.

Last year, i went to purchase some PINE wood to make shelves as the shop keeper at sungei kadut told me pine was the cheapest wood he had. Then i tot the grain was nice and the wood had a nice scent. So i happily made shelves with it. And I also went to purchase some cupboards from the cheapest furniture maker in town. U should know who they are. I***.

Every mess started this year. when the pine started to sought of bouched up. and the shelves was like giving way. To my horror, there was termites in my house and they were just attacking the shelves made of PINE and the pine furniture. My old cupboard and bed made of plywood and solid wood was spared. Angry that termites had come, i went to the timber shop at sungei kadut and asked the boss why so fast there was termite. upon research from the net, i realised pine was the most prone to termite attacks. only treated pine would not get it. The answer from the boss, you want cheap wood mah, so i recommend according to your budget. Okie my fault.

Anyway, i swear not to use pine in the house again. the cost to get rid of termites $600. 10 times the price of my wood. ****. and it attacked even my textbooks which is priceless. so i learnt my lesson and all those who like to buy cheap pine furniture. hope you dont stay in your house for too long. you will have termites.

Until now i still get the occassional termite attacks. and each termite trip cost me 100. sian, but no choice.

What has happened in the past cannot be undone. You may want to do a complete solution to your termite problem. If you are trying to get rid of termites permanently, it is important not to disturb its nest. Once you disturb it, the termite will start to spread and it becomes harder to control. If you use poison on the termites, some will consume and die but the rest of the termites will learn from the experience and avoid it. Hence, the problem is still present and the termites can still re-visit your house again.

From my experience, the best way to get rid of termites permanently is to bait them and use a slow effect poison. This would mean that the termites will not die immediately upon consuming the poison. When the first termite dies from consuming the poison, the last termite has already eaten the poison and is sure to die. In this way, the whole colony of termites can be exterminated. If you want the contact of the pest control company, you can pm me but they are not cheap.

Cheers.

What has happened in the past cannot be undone. You may want to do a complete solution to your termite problem. If you are trying to get rid of termites permanently, it is important not to disturb its nest. Once you disturb it, the termite will start to spread and it becomes harder to control. If you use poison on the termites, some will consume and die but the rest of the termites will learn from the experience and avoid it. Hence, the problem is still present and the termites can still re-visit your house again.

From my experience, the best way to get rid of termites permanently is to bait them and use a slow effect poison. This would mean that the termites will not die immediately upon consuming the poison. When the first termite dies from consuming the poison, the last termite has already eaten the poison and is sure to die. In this way, the whole colony of termites can be exterminated. If you want the contact of the pest control company, you can pm me but they are not cheap.

Cheers.

hey thanks for the advice. yes. its a long problem ****. actually i got a really retarded contractor who is a best buster and in construction. do you know what he said? the termites are now leaving inside my walls and that they will always appear as and when they need to eat. solution, rebuilt the house. i live in a semi detach house. imagine the cost. geesh. moved out of that house and rented it out. lesson learnt, i only use solid wood furniture and buy plywood which is treated from my truested store at chinese garden. no more act smart. haha. if my condo gets termites, the whole block is so dead. everyone will get it.

hey thanks for the advice. yes. its a long problem ****. actually i got a really retarded contractor who is a best buster and in construction. do you know what he said? the termites are now leaving inside my walls and that they will always appear as and when they need to eat. solution, rebuilt the house. i live in a semi detach house. imagine the cost. geesh. moved out of that house and rented it out. lesson learnt, i only use solid wood furniture and buy plywood which is treated from my truested store at chinese garden. no more act smart. haha. if my condo gets termites, the whole block is so dead. everyone will get it.

There is no need to rebuild your house for the termite reason. I also use pine wood at home. No problem at all.

PM me your handphone and I can advise you on the phone. Cheers.