Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
takesion

Our New Nest

We have engaged Mr Yeak from Basic Image to carry out for our renovation work :)

Congrates on ur new home! Yay, another Yeaker. :D Ur place looks big. :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Finally, the tiles in the two toilets are laid. My wife and me are happy with the outcome of the tiles that we have selected. In addition, they are all 600 X 600mm that we want.

4072377434_07f2438442.jpg Master toilet

4072380494_cab441740d.jpg Common bathroom

4068314929_ee82f817d6.jpg Feature wall of my common bathroom

We purposely make our common in dark(wallpaper feature wall) and master toilet in brighter colour combination. The worksmanship are good(small gaps in between) and we like it. :P

Edited by takesion

Every is fine until we found some chips on the feature tiles of our master bedroom :o We request Yeak to replace the chipped tiles, but he insisted that these tiles are like that and no need change??(Is he hinting that there are more chips on the other blindspots) :jawdrop: Anyone any solution/ideas to these tiles if cannot be replaced?? :help:

4071683833_2be2fca867.jpg

Edited by takesion

Every is fine until we found some chips on the feature tiles of our master bedroom :o We request Yeak to replace the chipped tiles, but he insisted that these tiles are like that and no need change??(Is he hinting that there are more chips on the other blindspots) :jawdrop: Anyone any solution/ideas to these tiles if cannot be replaced?? :help:

don't take no for an answer!

Before I went home, I decide to check on the false ceiling in the living room. Initially, we had reached to an agreement to have a 4ft and 2ft T5 light to be installed in each L-shape pocket. However, when I measured it myself on the false ceiling, the dimension of L-shape pocket is 3ft by 1.5ft!! Nearly fainted!!

Call contractor, he insist us to change the size of lightbulb instead! But where am I going to find a 1.5ft T5 lightbulb in Singapore???

Where are my basic rights as a paying customer???? Where is the basic customer service?? What should I do??

4074727430_d66600c3a9.jpg

4074724378_4098953faa.jpg

I am meeting this contractor at 5.30pm to negotiate with him again. Will update the outcome in this blog later.

Edited by takesion

I went to my house just now and found out that:-

4077776706_1f78389abc.jpg The washing machine base is nicely amended.

4077774004_32abfd713b.jpg All three units are nicely wrapped up.

Nevertheless, the contractor had promised that the false ceiling will be corrected tomorrow.

I will visit the site and update my blog again regarding about the progress.

Edited by takesion

don't take no for an answer!

Yes yes. Don't take NO as an answer. Can change for sure. When they order the quantity, sure have order extra tiles in case of any chipping for replacement. Tell Yeak to change.

Edited by Mickey M

Before I went home, I decide to check on the false ceiling in the living room. Initially, we had reached to an agreement to have a 4ft and 2ft T5 light to be installed in each L-shape pocket. However, when I measured it myself on the false ceiling, the dimension of L-shape pocket is 3ft by 1.5ft!! Nearly fainted!!

Call contractor, he insist us to change the size of lightbulb instead! But where am I going to find a 1.5ft T5 lightbulb in Singapore???

Where are my basic rights as a paying customer???? Where is the basic customer service?? What should I do??

4074727430_d66600c3a9.jpg

4074724378_4098953faa.jpg

I am meeting this contractor at 5.30pm to negotiate with him again. Will update the outcome in this blog later.

obviously he never tell the false wall people about your requirements