Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kelvinkezz

Hdb... Just Beside The Lake

Hacking of the old floor granite and the walls done! re-tiling will be done soon after our air-con contractor has done all the pipings.

Some photos for everyone to "enjoy" :D

hacking1.jpg

hacking2.jpg

Picture below shows the wall which was hacked so that we can shift the toilet door entrance to the living room

hacking3.jpg

Picture below shows the wall hacked to "resize" our toilets to make the MBR toilet bigger (and common toilet smaller)

hacking4.jpg

Hi kelvinkezz,

already started hacking lioew?

Will be camping here to see your transformation.... :good:

Cheers!

:yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Icic. Well, slim hoods also good, can store stuff in the cabinets on top of the hood. :P

Wao, that's alot of granite & walls hacked to be carted away.

ya man! talking about saving the earth! :lol:

Hi kelvinkezz,

already started hacking lioew?

Will be camping here to see your transformation.... :good:

Cheers!

yep, will update with pics as and when I have them. :)

Hi Kelvin, may I correct the street? It is St 52. So is your blk 517C?

I'm doing my reno now at 517A! Done up most of my wet work and should start painting today, after which will be my carpentry works and aircon... :P

Maybe we can do a house visit to each other's place... :)

Hi Kelvin, may I correct the street? It is St 52. So is your blk 517C?

I'm doing my reno now at 517A! Done up most of my wet work and should start painting today, after which will be my carpentry works and aircon... :P

Maybe we can do a house visit to each other's place... :)

oh, such a coincidence! I think we are almost at the same stage of the renovation. We will have the wet works and air conditioning done this week.

Do u have to do re-tiling work?

Haha... U might have a chance to complete earlier than me! I haven get to see the design for my carpentry,,, (

My living/dining floor was hacked and relaid. Both toilets and kitchen rehaul. repaint whole house and redo all carpentry.

My toilets and kitchen are done up without cabinets and vanity top.

I shall try to put up my fotos soon when I'm more available....

So when's yr taget completion date?

Haha... U might have a chance to complete earlier than me! I haven get to see the design for my carpentry,,, (

My living/dining floor was hacked and relaid. Both toilets and kitchen rehaul. repaint whole house and redo all carpentry.

My toilets and kitchen are done up without cabinets and vanity top.

I shall try to put up my fotos soon when I'm more available....

So when's yr taget completion date?

target completion ah? erm..... no idea! *LOL*

target completion ah? erm..... no idea! *LOL*

Good one.... and it's same answer to mine! haha... Finally meeting my carpertry designer tonight to finalize the designs.... :(

Good one.... and it's same answer to mine! haha... Finally meeting my carpertry designer tonight to finalize the designs.... :(

Haha. Me too but I think should at least have a vague handover date. :)

Hee, we got the same hood. :P

If i not wrong there is a latest model with 3 filter panel which I am using now, according to the sale rep. I maybe wrong.

ya lor....actually now adays no more in trend to use granite flooring....but it's gonna b a waste though...and the contractor who hacks it will be cursing..... :bangwall: ....not easy job to hack granite mann....hahhaaaa

Cheers!

Wah it a waste to hack away the granite. Esp it has so many pearl. I dun think granite is no longer in Trend . Nothing special on Homo also.

Wah it a waste to hack away the granite. Esp it has so many pearl. I dun think granite is no longer in Trend . Nothing special on Homo also.

I think it is more of a matter of preference. And whether the tiles suit the theme the owners are going for. Then again, tiles are not really visible when furniture, carpet, etc, are placed liao. :)

Edited by Mickey M

But again having a tile that you don't really like, will give you more headache when you are shopping for the furniture. You got to match the colour / design in someway.

:)

that was exactly what I felt too! change the flooring so that its easier to match with furniture. if only the granite flooring was plain without the "patterns".

anyway, the workers who came to hack the granite flooring felt more "heart pain" than us..... they say the flooring so nice.....

that was exactly what I felt too! change the flooring so that its easier to match with furniture. if only the granite flooring was plain without the "patterns".

anyway, the workers who came to hack the granite flooring felt more "heart pain" than us..... they say the flooring so nice.....

ya .....pain.....especially hacking granite floor is no joke....very much tougher than hacking normal tiles....make sure you buy them some "red-bull" ...hahahhaa

Cheers!

ya .....pain.....especially hacking granite floor is no joke....very much tougher than hacking normal tiles....make sure you buy them some "red-bull" ...hahahhaa

Cheers!

ya lor... so tough to hack.... and so much noise too. so noisy until my neighbour below my home complain to HDB! :P