Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kelvinkezz

Hdb... Just Beside The Lake

hey kelvin........

howz reno progress ...????.. :good: ...looking good huh !

btw, i hv got the same door-lock as yours excpet mine is on a aluminum-color door-frame....... :unsure: ....uhmmm also...even the wall color might be the same...r u using "natural-cane" color for wall ....????...................take a look......hhahahahhaa

CIMG4266.jpg

for our living room wall, we used Nippon sandstone. On the picture, it looked abit greyish. But in actual fact, its more brownish.

haha... i noticed we have similar door lock too. mine came with the door when we bought it from Besglas. Is you aluminium door from Besglas too?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
for our living room wall, we used Nippon sandstone. On the picture, it looked abit greyish. But in actual fact, its more brownish.

haha... i noticed we have similar door lock too. mine came with the door when we bought it from Besglas. Is you aluminium door from Besglas too?

hi, yes, mine also from besglass.....my doors are all aluminium doors(with tempered glass) fitted by the previous owner......but take note....the locks are not original....heard it was made in china.....quality not so good.....most of my door locks hv problem now ( all my rooms, MBR, 2 RMs, 2 toilet doors, entrance door are fitted the same)...i just change a set that cost me $200.....becuz it the locking-knob "loose"....cannot lock/unlock....pls take care!

hi, yes, mine also from besglass.....my doors are all aluminium doors(with tempered glass) fitted by the previous owner......but take note....the locks are not original....heard it was made in china.....quality not so good.....most of my door locks hv problem now ( all my rooms, MBR, 2 RMs, 2 toilet doors, entrance door are fitted the same)...i just change a set that cost me $200.....becuz it the locking-knob "loose"....cannot lock/unlock....pls take care!

wow, thanks for the information! will check again for the warranty period in case the lock really breaks down

hi again.....just to reconfirm that we hd the same door maker... :good: ...the aluminum doors & tempered frost glass hv great quality but not the door-lock sets..... :( .....

CIMG4284.jpg

hi again.....just to reconfirm that we hd the same door maker... :good: ...the aluminum doors & tempered frost glass hv great quality but not the door-lock sets..... :( .....

CIMG4284.jpg

wah besglas shouldn't use crappy locks... what a waste of a good product :(

Hi there, I just realised I have gotten a similar unit as you, am at 517A :D

Hope your reno is progressing well.

I like the way your kitchen has been redesigned - don't mind can share more pics of the area?

Thks in advace :)

Happy Lunar New year!

It has been a long renovation process. Time to share some pics with everyone!

Living room showing the "re-positioned" toilet door and the cover lightings

Livingroompic4.jpg

Livingroompic5.jpg

Shoe cabinet

shoecabinet.jpg

View of Kitchen with island in the middle

Kitchen2.jpg

kitchen3.jpg

Edited by kelvinkezz

Hi Kelvin

Great design!

Noticed you hid all your pipes within the wall of shower wall.

Thought HDB does not allow that?

How much did you target to spend on your renovation as it seems very major works going on there.

Edited by strawberry8

Hi Kelvin

Great design!

Noticed you hid all your pipes within the wall of shower wall.

Thought HDB does not allow that?

How much did you target to spend on your renovation as it seems very major works going on there.

Hi strawberry, thanks for dropping by!

For the toilets, we had extensive alterations to it. We boxed up the side walls and also put in extra wall panels to "conceal" some of the water pipes. Which of course, makes our toilet abit smaller.

As of now, the renovation costs add up to slightly more than $50k... hopefully the VOs don't burst our budget by too much.

Common room 1

commonroomwardrobe.jpg

Common room 2

commonroom1.jpg

Master bedroom

MBRpic3.jpg

MBRpic5.jpg

sorry, pics very dark

MBRpic4.jpg

hey kelvinkezz...

Nice woodworkz/carpentry you did.. :dribble: ..simply luvs the view of your MBR....your hse near MRT huh ???.... :good: ..

Wishing you A Happy & Prosperous Lunar New Year 2010...... :D ......cheers!