Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Iphone

Hi all!!!

Was thinking of getting an Iphone esp when it seems all the telco operators will have this phone by end of the year...

Just wanted to get a poll...worth it to get? and why?

Cheers!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Jam ar,

you got go test out the iphone boh? You better test out all the function before you decided.

Function wise, i think quite sophiscated... expect there is no 3G camera infront right?

I play around with it, cant figure how to use it.. n esp i got difficulty touching the screen for sms-ing

maybe im gong, impatient or my nails are long...

end up i got a sumsung omnia ley

Jam ar,

you got go test out the iphone boh? You better test out all the function before you decided.

Function wise, i think quite sophiscated... expect there is no 3G camera infront right?

I play around with it, cant figure how to use it.. n esp i got difficulty touching the screen for sms-ing

maybe im gong, impatient or my nails are long...

end up i got a sumsung omnia ley

hehehe....i tried out my cousin's wifey's....find that the touch screen sensitivity good but a pity about the sms too...i could not write a proper msg lei without typo errors...so i'm still deciding if i should get it....

but the applications are so cool.....

yup, if u can master the art of iphone sms-ing.. than no prob lah

I couldnt get it lah, cuz i dun even know how to use the other application ley :P

So end up in may, I recontract for 2 iphone and sell for cash ... hehehe

me using Omnia II..

I quite like ley..before that i was using HTC touch pro

but this Omnia, camera quality good.. picture also good..sound also not bad

easy for me to SMS...

but i notice something lah, must do housekeeping for SMS inbox

if i keep too much sms inside, maybe like 700-1000.. than it will get a bit bonkers until i delete some away.

hey im opp from u, wanted to get JET end up getting Omnia II

Edited by charemme

Me iphone supporter :)

Got 1 for my wife ... think i will get one for myself yr end

I like the responsive ..... very good. Software wise , alot alot avaliable in APP store (some FOC).

I'm a palm user , so responsive very important to me . window mobile is a NO NO for me .... till now i still find it lag

Now at home , I usually surf renotalk with Iphone then to boot up my desktop :)

hey i saw a gal sms today.. 2 hands

steady lor.... looks fast too!

i've seen some sms super fast lor....but when i try it, feel like my hands become my legs hahahaha hard to get the letters i want......if can one hand operation better still...you know how impt that is to drivers.... ;)

hey this can practice de lah..

if hand machiam legs than still better than me...

I touch.. totally no letters type.

wahaha.. n too many application.. i cant digest

hehe... im the kuku kind

simon, how do you feel about the sms part? is it easy? one hand op can anot?

can ... but need another hand to hold the phone :P

actually to me sms still ok leh .... as in ... typing lah .... cos my wife phone i din use it to sms

but at home i use it to post at renotalk leh ... so typing not much issue with me

the processor speed good? heard that it's great for surfing.... but have to have data plan with telco first right?

can use wifi mah ....

Me surf at home use wifi .... if weekend go out then I use the 3G lor . 1G data plan more then enough

I am a supporter of Iphone too. I've been using it for more than one year. I bought it when iphone was launch last yr. I love the applications on iphone I bought some and some i just dl the free version. Iphone might not be that "business like" but i dun really care i still could use it for both my gmail and hotmail acc.

For surfing wise i think it's ok. 3gs is faster than 3G. Can feel that when u used both phones b4. But i am using 3g it's okie for me. I've never used other brand to surf b4 so dunnoe how it match up. I signed up with singtel for the bundle deal 200 min ( not enough) and 1 gb (never over shoot so far) of data usage.

Sms>>> i made a lot of typo when first used it but slowly get used to it. but i dun use 2 hand to type only one finger :D :D

Long finger nails will make typing with 2 hands harder, so one finger method for the win :P:D

I think i can be a sale person soon :blink: :blink: