Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Iphone

I am a supporter of Iphone too. I've been using it for more than one year. I bought it when iphone was launch last yr. I love the applications on iphone I bought some and some i just dl the free version. Iphone might not be that "business like" but i dun really care i still could use it for both my gmail and hotmail acc.

For surfing wise i think it's ok. 3gs is faster than 3G. Can feel that when u used both phones b4. But i am using 3g it's okie for me. I've never used other brand to surf b4 so dunnoe how it match up. I signed up with singtel for the bundle deal 200 min ( not enough) and 1 gb (never over shoot so far) of data usage.

Sms>>> i made a lot of typo when first used it but slowly get used to it. but i dun use 2 hand to type only one finger :D :D

Long finger nails will make typing with 2 hands harder, so one finger method for the win :P:D

I think i can be a sale person soon :blink: :blink:

so its possible to msg with one hand like normal handphones? you just give me the reason why i should get one....now just waiting for starhub to launch it....;)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
so its possible to msg with one hand like normal handphones? you just give me the reason why i should get one....now just waiting for starhub to launch it....;)

dun think can sms me one hand wor .....

reason to get ? hmmmm .... can Renotalk anytime , anywhere :)

dun think can sms me one hand wor .....

reason to get ? hmmmm .... can Renotalk anytime , anywhere :)

hahahaha!!!! and that too....heard that starhub and m1 accepting pre order now....

oh ya!! recently with the sitex, I notice this Media player thingy....can anyone enlighten me how it works?

quite fun ma...

like a small computer...

then you add applications to add to its flexibility....

its now my calender, arcade machine, money manager, GPS... and i only got it for less than a week...

there are still so many other applications i haven't seen...

quite fun ma...

like a small computer...

then you add applications to add to its flexibility....

its now my calender, arcade machine, money manager, GPS... and i only got it for less than a week...

there are still so many other applications i haven't seen...

totally cool man,it all depends on individual needs n requirements ...some prefer omnia some blackberry for business ppl,and some plain jane models will do =)

Get the unlimited package then.. Actually if you don't have iPhone then you won't have the problem of going online so often. I like my iPhone very much but I am half thinking of selling it away as boss recommend to get blackberry.

Sigh.. Just got my iPhone less than two weeks.. Still got wireless headset and Bluetooth haven't open in the box.

Dude you shouldnt be having this doubt at all.. Its the best phone in market nowadays.. Its so easy for anyones life.. you get so many application and the internet.. what more a person wants.. phone,internet, applications, and games...

Get the unlimited package then.. Actually if you don't have iPhone then you won't have the problem of going online so often. I like my iPhone very much but I am half thinking of selling it away as boss recommend to get blackberry.

Sigh.. Just got my iPhone less than two weeks.. Still got wireless headset and Bluetooth haven't open in the box.

give me lor... lolx...

give me lor... lolx...

you funny lah. i hardly come here nowadays. anything u sms me or call me better. LOL :P