Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
elmoakajeremy

Can't Make Up My Mind On Which Bed To Get.

Hi i've been looking for a bed for quite some time already. Still can't make up my mind on which to get.

There are actually a few beds on my mind; Slumberland tempsmart 3600 & Royal excellence, Dunlopillo Hasting

Previously quite liked a Maxcoil bed but after finding out that they were made from Indonesia, held back my decision.

Would rather put my money on bigger brands like Sealy, Simmons, Slumberland.. Then again, Dunlopillo is from Msia

any recommandations?

Looking for a soft queen size bed with a budget around 3k+

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi i've been looking for a bed for quite some time already. Still can't make up my mind on which to get.

There are actually a few beds on my mind; Slumberland tempsmart 3600 & Royal excellence, Dunlopillo Hasting

Previously quite liked a Maxcoil bed but after finding out that they were made from Indonesia, held back my decision.

Would rather put my money on bigger brands like Sealy, Simmons, Slumberland.. Then again, Dunlopillo is from Msia

any recommandations?

Looking for a soft queen size bed with a budget around 3k+

Dunlopillo is now being manufactured out of Vietnam, there may be quality issues.

You have a fairly generous budget why don't you just want for a bedding promotion from the major department stores like Robinsons, Tangs or even Takashimaya. You will probably get a good deal on a Sealy or Simmons.

I prefer Sealy because I am fairly heavy and their spring system is better for me but all the top brands should be quite safe.

Dunlopillo is now being manufactured out of Vietnam, there may be quality issues.

You have a fairly generous budget why don't you just want for a bedding promotion from the major department stores like Robinsons, Tangs or even Takashimaya. You will probably get a good deal on a Sealy or Simmons.

I prefer Sealy because I am fairly heavy and their spring system is better for me but all the top brands should be quite safe.

For 3k plus you could get a lot of brands, but if you are afraid of getting mattress companies that manufacture their mattresses in south east asia than probably you can try Tempur which is only produced in Denmark.

You may even consider Magic Koil or four star which is produced in Singapore.

over the weekend learnt a lot about mattresses. learnt about and saw for myself that mattresses are named differently at different shops. how prices can differ by a few hundred, and how desperate salesman can literally always match other shop prices and throw in freebies.

but i really dun like mattress salesman sad.gif

only slumberland lady at furniture mall stands out though i not getting slumberland.

aiming sealy.also confirmed the identity of the bed at different shops.

at the moment harvey norman offers the best listed price. the lady that served us is very nice as she wasnt pushing any particular brand and she really wanted us to try the bed for at least 10 min each. compared to the saleppl you see in courts, fm, ifc, its very refreshing and very good. if keen i can pass on her contact. going to harvey norman tmr evening to confirm order. now harvey got more discount than others. listed price for the one i want is $400 cheaper than robinson for the same bed

if you are observant enough you will spot the same make of bed with different names at similar price range. push a little harder to find the truth and your bargaining power increases

Edited by zhiz

at the moment harvey norman offers the best listed price. the lady that served us is very nice as she wasnt pushing any particular brand and she really wanted us to try the bed for at least 10 min each. compared to the saleppl you see in courts, fm, ifc, its very refreshing and very good. if keen i can pass on her contact. going to harvey norman tmr evening to confirm order. now harvey got more discount than others. listed price for the one i want is $400 cheaper than robinson for the same bed

Hi zhiz,

May i know which branch of harvey norman did you go? thks

Hi zhiz,

May i know which branch of harvey norman did you go? thks

oh at centrepoint. there is this malay lady there. i think these few days she not working cos i wanna book the bed but she not around.

tmr evening going but she is off but coming down so we can order through her.

if you getting sealy bed and need more tips let me know

by the way sealy got a bed on promo, Posteurpedic One and HN is selling $200 cheaper than the rest of the stores. offer till friday.

reality check: does any1 of u seriously think or will believe that there'll be a mattress made in Europe and US?

morale behind e statement? it doesn't matter how much but its of how comfortable when u lie down.

cheers :)

reality check: does any1 of u seriously think or will believe that there'll be a mattress made in Europe and US?

morale behind e statement? it doesn't matter how much but its of how comfortable when u lie down.

cheers :)

regardless of where they are made, the most impt is the guarantee/warranty.

for me thats why i prefer sealy. 10 yr free insurance 1 to 1 exchange :)

oh at centrepoint. there is this malay lady there. i think these few days she not working cos i wanna book the bed but she not around.

tmr evening going but she is off but coming down so we can order through her.

if you getting sealy bed and need more tips let me know

I am looking for sealy and slumberland mattress. Which series

of sealy are you aiming?

Can u pm me how to dig out more infor from the sale ppl? Thank you.

I am looking for sealy and slumberland mattress. Which series

of sealy are you aiming?

Can u pm me how to dig out more infor from the sale ppl? Thank you.

slumberland got warehouse sale this weekend

for sealy, you aim at what you like, and observe how it looks like. remember the name and the price. if possible take a pic of the specs and price. go to the next showroom, find something similar. tell them you are sure its the same thing, give them the price and name. tell them the other place give you a discount, check if they wanna match.

they may try to smoke you and tell you diff fabric etc

you can entertain them a while and and ask if they can match since it the same. most impt is let them know you done your research.

Sequence of visit can be

Harvey norman (get a independent sales person)

Courts/Robinson/Taka/Tangs (sealy sale ppl)

Sealy boutique (sealy sales ppl who will match price and try to get you to put deposit before you step out)