Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
penguin123

❤ Our Sanctuary Home Sweet Home ❤ Calmic

Hi Hi,

After reading for so long all the members here showing and chatting about their new home, we have the feeling to join in T-blog as well! :) But we just went through our 1st appt on 30th Nov, collecting our key on 25th Jan 2010. Feel so excited now..... 1 month more to go :(

Hope we can get some advice and share information here. Now still hunting around for cheap and best deal for furniture and electrical appliances.

Ok, now let's us introduce our old flat :D

Size: 104

We update the stuffs we had confirmed and bought so far:

Living Hall

Sofa - Winter International (Firenze Collection)

MBR

Build in wardrobe - Closet Design

Bed frame - Simmons

Mattress - Simmons

Here some shortlisted thing we intend to get:

Hobs & Hoods - Fujioh

Fridge - Samsung

TV - Samsung

Washing Machine - Ariston

Sink - Blanco

Wine Cellar - Vintec

Air Con - Mistubishi Sys 4 Inverter

No idea which brand:

Vanity

Toilet Bowl (WC)

Dining Table (where can find wood + tempered glass)

Solar Film (those can cover see through window glass, have the reflection effect)

Vacum Cleaner

Appreciate if someone could share with us where can get best deal for all stuffs as above?

Thank you, thank you!! :rolleyes:

❤ Our Sanctuary Home Sweet Home ❤ CalMic

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Hi,

After reading for so long all the members here showing and chatting about their new home, we have the feeling to join in T-blog as well! :) But we just went through our 1st appt on 30th Nov, collecting our key on 25th Jan 2010. Feel so excited now..... 1 month more to go :(

Hope we can get some advice and share information here. Now still hunting around for cheap and best deal for furniture and electrical appliances.

Ok, now let's us introduce our old flat :D

Size: 104

We update the stuffs we had confirmed and bought so far:

Living Hall

Sofa - Winter International (Firenze Collection)

MBR

Build in wardrobe - Closet Design

Bed frame - Simmons

Mattress - Simmons

Here some shortlisted thing we intend to get:

Hobs & Hoods - Fujioh

Fridge - Samsung

TV - Samsung

Washing Machine - Ariston

Sink - Blanco

Wine Cellar - Vintec

Air Con - Mistubishi Sys 4 Inverter

No idea which brand:

Vanity

Toilet Bowl (WC)

Solar Film (those can cover see through window glass, have the reflection effect)

Vacum Cleaner

Appreciate if someone could share with us where can get best deal for all stuffs as above?

Welcome to reno T-Blog. You are better than me : my first appointment is at the end of this year and the second appointment is likely to be around CNY. Any floorplan to show? I currently stay in Simei and i think your place is near Changi Hospital right? Any floor plan to share? Have you confirmed your ID or contractor?

No idea which brand:

Vanity

Toilet Bowl (WC)

Vacum Cleaner

Hi penguin123m welcome :)

Dining Table wif find wood & tempered glass Lorenzo have

Hi penguin123m welcome :)

Dining Table wif find wood & tempered glass Lorenzo have

Thank you guyz!

SGK, u stay at Simei too? :) we not staying near to Changi Hospital side.... u leh?

francine, we checked out before.. they have more 'stainless steel' instead of wood le...

Enclosed our floor plan :)

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/3637/floorplan.jpg

*did anyone know how to paste photo directly here?

Edited by penguin123

Thank you guyz!

SGK, u stay at Simei too? :) we not staying near to Changi Hospital side.... u leh?

francine, we checked out before.. they have more 'stainless steel' instead of wood le...

Enclosed our floor plan :)

floorplan.th.jpg

*did anyone know how to paste photo directly here?

So sorry......I really have problem in uploading image :( how to upload just the image instead go in imageshack link? :(

So sorry......I really have problem in uploading image :( how to upload just the image instead go in imageshack link? :(

I stay near the MRT station. I mistook your floor area 104 as the block number and I remember block 101 is next to the hospital :)

To insert image click the insert image button and copy the link of your image into the dialogue box that appears. Alternatively, you can just enclose your image link with "{img}" and "{/img}" and it should work (please change the curly brackets to square ones. I have to use curly ones here because the system will detect an error in my post if I use "[" and "]"). Note also the extra slash in the ending parenthesis. Use the 'preview post' button to check if youare successful before posting. You can also go to the first thread of this forum for more details.

By the way I think the space besides your MBR toilet is a good place to build a walkin wardrobe :).

You can try Scan Teak but not cheap.

Another alternative is to go to Haley Wood at 4 Sungei Kadut St 4, they are clearing their show room pieces. not much selection but very low prices.

For toilet accessories, WC, sink, tap, heater etc.. u can check out a shop in bedok reservoir road (u can PM me if u r keen).. its very cheap.. will post the things i bought in my blog when i received the items this mth plus the prices..

For wood dining tables..u wanna rectangle one or round? For rectangle, u can try natural living, scan teak, barang barang , charis living ( can custom made)

for round the only ones i found are from Zen traditions..

For bathroom accessories, i recommend heritage (geylang) & tropical bath ( newly open @ balestier..nearby TMC) look for andy

Thanks all...

SGK, ya.. initially wanted the walkin wardrobe, but then i choose to leave e place bit empty to allocate our future babies 'bed' :)

Sgbuzz, thanks for ur place! will go down to chk it out this sun....... very nice leh frm their website, but their furniture expensive?

http://www.haleywood.com.sg

Chinchye, ur hse going to start reno wor.... exciting?

Pang Pang, we went to barang barang, their furniture not cheap lor.........

We will go citygas hun to check out hoods & hobs. Heard they show lots of design frm different brand right? yest went to tg katong hoe kee, but the shop super small.....very limited design le...

Now bit headache of our bed position, according to our FS master, if we allocate our bed base on his advice, we will have limited space walk to bathroom (MBR)... did anyone know if bed facing MBR door is ok?

Thanks all...

SGK, ya.. initially wanted the walkin wardrobe, but then i choose to leave e place bit empty to allocate our future babies 'bed' :)

Sgbuzz, thanks for ur place! will go down to chk it out this sun....... very nice leh frm their website, but their furniture expensive?

Chinchye, ur hse going to start reno wor.... exciting?

Pang Pang, we went to barang barang, their furniture not cheap lor.........

We will go citygas hun to check out hoods & hobs. Heard they show lots of design frm different brand right? yest went to tg katong hoe kee, but the shop super small.....very limited design le...

Now bit headache of our bed position, according to our FS master, if we allocate our bed base on his advice, we will have limited space walk to bathroom (MBR)... did anyone know if bed facing MBR door is ok?

Ya , my house is renovating now.. just finished hacking only.. still havent do tilings yet.. quite excited.. hopefully everything turns out well..

Furniture , i read u can go OM / Hommage see see.. heard the design not bad too.. but i dunnno cheap not..

Hi penguin,

Ur way better than me, my 1st appt is in late feb. and should be collecting my keys around may-jun coz of owner requesting extended stay..

But I abit kiasu, already started ID shopping. :P

Chinchye, great! show us more photos in ur blog ok?

Will chk out Hommage :P tq tq!

Hommage

2 Leng Kee Rd #05-11, 159086, Singapore

p: 64796101

Wolflet, haiya, not KS lah.. if got best deal gd to grab it 1st mah... like us also what. Got our mattress since aug leh.. haha....lucky now all warehse allow us keep stock lor.

Anyone know Mcclaire brand? WC... is it better than Johnson Suisse?

Hi,

The company is currently trying to sell off all its furniture and things are going cheap. The prices are

Dining Table + 6 chairs : 200SGD

Sideboard/Tall Cabinet: 150

Tv cabinet/coffee table: 120

Lamp table : 70

website is at www.haleywood.com.sg