Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lynnzlq

Our 3ng Flat At Amk

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
looks very original!think u need a good revamp out of it!!!

How much did u pay for your flat?

hi rondy, less than 250k. yes very serious work to be done esp the 2 toilets. i hope we can move in by 5 feb 2010

Hi lynn..this flooring very retro lei..

And the wall brick line is visible,did u do platering? :)

speaking abt plastering. i need some help in plastering pricing for 3 room flat. my id quoted me 800 for my kitchen and she used plaster boards cos she said if applied plaster on the walls, the tiles may fall in future.

my room, her workers only plastered 2 and a half walls (out of 4 walls in the master room) , she quoted me fir $450 for plastering the lower portion of the walls. and she used plaster boards. is that right?

thanks

Hi Lynnzlg,

Pop by yr blog to take a look. Another 3-roomer. Transform it into a 2-bedrooms condo!'

:)

hi gantan, if i got extra cash i'd do the following;

rewiring for whole house

plastering for whole house

hack part of the common room down

change my main door (the current main door is at least 30 yrs old)

and quite a few more

hi gantan, if i got extra cash i'd do the following;

rewiring for whole house

plastering for whole house

hack part of the common room down

change my main door (the current main door is at least 30 yrs old)

and quite a few more

hi, look at how long u intend to stay in this house.

If i am u i will change the main door because you look at it day in day out.

Plastering.. it is neither here nor there when u plaster half the wall or lower part only etc.

If u r staying for long,invest a bit more.

If really no money, then things like main door can dun change first because it is straight forward to replace doors.

Plastering if u wan better to do it now.

Once u moved in with all the furnitures, very troublesome.

Hacking also. If u think u will regret not hacking - which will affect your design, better do it now. Few hundreds only. Spend it and forget it. Be happy.

Maybe get the hacker contact from Ossify.

Edited by gantan88

on friday and today the plumbing and electrical works are completed. last night after installation, none of the track lights works. and we gotta rush to chan huat this morning to verify. it turned out that the electrician did not even know how to install simple track lights. such a waste of time.

took some more pictures..

844e7424.jpg

hall track lights

c4947518.jpg

kitchen pendant lights

aeb73701.jpg

kitchen wall lights

9b178e47.jpg

room globe lights

on friday and today the plumbing and electrical works are completed. last night after installation, none of the track lights works. and we gotta rush to chan huat this morning to verify. it turned out that the electrician did not even know how to install simple track lights. such a waste of time.

took some more pictures..

ed6a37f2.jpg

51d2a5c1.jpg

master room toilet

ca7e9bfc.jpg

rain shower from hoe kee at common toilet

512ace3a.jpg

baron 1 pc wc

hi lilithfiend

do show me your cement flooring aft it's done.

512ace3a.jpg

quite a few water staining marks and dents marks. they need to buffer the wall to even out everything.

ca7e9bfc.jpg

rainshower from hoe kee

aeb73701.jpg

kitchen wall lights

51d2a5c1.jpg

master toilet

ba5cca2e.jpg

quite a few water staining marks and dents marks. they need to buffer the wall to even out everything.

The shelve above your WC, i had this in my previous house, also installed above WC. Very useful!

hey lynn, really loving the track lights! :good:

seeing you did not do false ceiling, does it look weird with the "trunking" running across the ceiling?

false ceiling very expensive de.... if do it for whole ceiling...

hey lynn, really loving the track lights! :good:

seeing you did not do false ceiling, does it look weird with the "trunking" running across the ceiling?

Hi no extra money to do false ceiling. just leave it alone...of cos the whole ideal look will never b completed cos can see some old trunkings and uneven walls / ceilings. today theyvarnished the parquet floors. It still smelled tho I went at night aft work.

The shelve above your WC, i had this in my previous house, also installed above WC. Very useful!

ya at 1st we assumed we can fix above our tap but then it looked really weird. Tat was a last min decision to place there. Thanks! (phew)