Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lynnzlq

Our 3ng Flat At Amk

The dining table top is actually a laminated worktop from Ikea :D I use the same in my kitchen as a kitchen worktop. Less than $100 :D

The legs are also from Ikea but I don't remember the price.

hi ossify, ya u were right, the table and legs and chairs are all from ikea.

hi MohGuan, as for my track lights, i did not use halogen lights cos it gets very hot and heavy consumption of electricity. mine is actually energy saving bulk, they called in Par30 i think. i got from chan huat (sammi is the sales person who is extremley helpful and patient)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hey lynn, how's the floor holding up?

hi, my floor is still a HUGE disaster, too bad u guys can't see from the pictures. rem to get your ID/ Contractors to use self levelling compound to achieve the super smooth and even effect. mine is really HAND MADE so you will see the uneveness of the strokes even though they buffered the floor. i have to use a floor rug to cover partial of the floor.

how's your renovation so far?

hi lynn...your place after reno looks so unique!very bold idea u have! :)

hi rondy, thanks for the compliment. i guess the decal makes quite a lot of difference.

hi lyn

its cool! nice and cosy feel!! u move in already?

hi seashell, thanks for your compliment!

ya we moved in since 10 feb 2010. it's easy to unpack and do washing cos it's small house.

have a nice day

The hand-in-hand figure on the wall is really eye catching - wall sticker?

I have edited the photo (without your permission - sorry) with the alternative wall decor hOurStyle wall clock - hope you like it :)

Z3338.jpg

Z3904.jpg

hi Hourstyle,

i guess u are selling such clock? too bad i just ordered mine online last night. it's custom made decal wall clock. pretty nice actually.

have a nice day yah

hi, my floor is still a HUGE disaster, too bad u guys can't see from the pictures. rem to get your ID/ Contractors to use self levelling compound to achieve the super smooth and even effect. mine is really HAND MADE so you will see the uneveness of the strokes even though they buffered the floor. i have to use a floor rug to cover partial of the floor.

how's your renovation so far?

sorry to hear about the floor! I thought it'd have been fixed by now..will definitely keep your tip about the self levelling compound in mind when my reno starts.. i'm still waiting for my first appointment that will take place next week..sigh, long wait! your place looks good though from the pictures..simple and no fuss..agree with rondy about the decal - really cute!

Guest Goobii

Be carefull of redwine or black sauce.... Cement flooring can be stained easily and if dog urine or even orange juice is spill on the floor and is not clean up, it will cause stain and is quite hard or nearly impossible to remove.

I love your BOLD concept of cement flooring the whole house and kitchen. Very retro and nice...

This is known as ZEN reno ... *Swee!*

hi rondy, less than 250k. yes very serious work to be done esp the 2 toilets. i hope we can move in by 5 feb 2010

lynnzlq,

Mind to share how much u paid for whole reno?

Be carefull of redwine or black sauce.... Cement flooring can be stained easily and if dog urine or even orange juice is spill on the floor and is not clean up, it will cause stain and is quite hard or nearly impossible to remove.

I love your BOLD concept of cement flooring the whole house and kitchen. Very retro and nice...

This is known as ZEN reno ... *Swee!*

hi goobii, thanks for the heads up. we'll be very careful aft yr advice. In fact we might over lay w rustic looking laminate flooring after 2 years or so..

lynnzlq,

Mind to share how much u paid for whole reno?

hi winnie, excluding electrical appliances and furnitures, we spent abt 25k.

a2addb78.jpg

my bedroom

253f74e4.jpg

kitchen dinning table

0c0533a8.jpg

cement kitchen table top

do u realised we did not have ceiling lights, the wall lights are actually bright enough.

Custom made decal wall clock? Sounds great - may I have the URL or picture to take a look?

Num_Clock_US001.jpg

i bought on ebay. yet to arrive

The hand-in-hand figure on the wall is really eye catching - wall sticker?

I have edited the photo (without your permission - sorry) with the alternative wall decor hOurStyle wall clock - hope you like it :)

Z3338.jpg

Z3904.jpg

the wall clock (green one) is nice ..i m interested. may i have the website.and how much is it ??

tks

hi winnie, excluding electrical appliances and furnitures, we spent abt 25k.

a2addb78.jpg

my bedroom

253f74e4.jpg

kitchen dinning table

0c0533a8.jpg

cement kitchen table top

do u realised we did not have ceiling lights, the wall lights are actually bright enough.

[/quote

Edited by lynnzlq

Hi! I like the decal. Can shpw ur toilet? Cos my new house (also in AMK) has tiny toilet too.

hi, thanks we love the decal too and it's custom-made. we took almost an hour to paste to the wall

559c7d39.jpg

the above is my common toilet where we only have one rain shower and a wc, they are separated by a tempered glass panel

51d2a5c1.jpg

master room-as for the master room, only wc and was basin. it's nearly impossible to fix in a shower screen due to space constraint

ed6a37f2.jpg

master room wc