Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi SNOW

Thanks...what matter most is good and the reception is good after install another tv point.

Cheap but after install blur image also die lah.

Thanks!!!

I will consider and let you know.

HAPPY

ya. They come together. As long as can get good workmanship. I think go for reasonable price will be fine. =)

Hi All,

Thanks to the forum that i learnt more abt ID and i guess is my due to give my ID her good due.

Many had been putting praises for Benedict which no doubt is high recommended based on the amount of posting from here. But i willl like to give my appointed ID from EI her very deserved due.

ID: ZANN

Completion progress: 95%

Satisfaction: 99% note there is never 100%

Problems encountered: Yes, but ID and myself were very coporative with each other and were able to nego and work out solution. So to me there is little or no problem at all

View on ID: Practical, "Designful", willing to listen to customer ideas and comments, willing to work within the region of your ideas and fine tune it, responsible, not pushy, fast to react to situation. In all i enjoy working with Zann though i bugged this Lady with tons of worries and question and their team espicallythe light fitting team, capentary is fun to work with.

Workmanship: I will say not bad not much complain. Able to meet my expectations and i am waiting for the final touch up

Note: even i ask for no rush and ID to take their own sweet time in everything they do they stilll managed to complete 99% of the job on time and within schdeule. I am impress!

If you need some reference when looking for her just say the couple who tell u always not to rush their renovation i think she will know who

Something for future hse owners looking for ID, JUST SOME TIPS TO HELP YOU GUYS WORK WELL WITH UR ID (I learnt of their pains as well)

1) Give clear idea what sort of theme or design u want your hse to be

2) try to stay within ur budget with ur design, they are making a living too, there is no free meal in this world

3) check and ask time schdule, does not mean u pay for ur deal ID and their team are your slave. Try to be more accomodating, it will be a very happy working relationship

4) try to take a lead in design and planning ideas cos ID cannot read what is on the hse owner mind.

5) understand these id companies have teams of people working on certain aspects thus please dun rush these groups of people as they handle multiple projects at the same time.

In anyway i am not with EI or in thius industry and am a someone who have just a good expereinced with Zann frm EI.

Edited by wjzkev

I got his number from his office. U can visit their website and call their office.

(Too lazy to dig up his mobile now. If you wan site visit of my house. even though not yet complete, just inform Benedict i think.)

I got his number from his office. U can visit their website and call their office.

(Too lazy to dig up his mobile now. If you wan site visit of my house. even though not yet complete, just inform Benedict i think.)

Okie dokie. Thanks :thumbs up:

Hi,

Just wonder if your ID have given you the schedule for the renovation as mine never give and he actually give me a feeling of not wanted us to be around when his guys are doing the job. Which resulting i have find quite a few fault after they have put up the things....

Anybody experiance this? :furious:

how come ?? normally Id will pass a copy of time schedule for the whole renovation period and the process so that houseowners are clearly with the process while payment will be collected on certain stage as well.For your case, i think u better talk to your ID again. Such things happen to you when u engaged with Earnest ???

if you are not use, look for James Lim, boss of the Ernest Interiors and he will look into your case, dun mind if you feel no so sure about it

how come ?? normally Id will pass a copy of time schedule for the whole renovation period and the process so that houseowners are clearly with the process while payment will be collected on certain stage as well.For your case, i think u better talk to your ID again. Such things happen to you when u engaged with Earnest ???

if you are not use, look for James Lim, boss of the Ernest Interiors and he will look into your case, dun mind if you feel no so sure about it

Yes. That's what I have encounter with them. Feel so frustrated. Make alot of empty promises ....... Maybe I'm fussy but certain things i find that they should know better than us.... :dunno:

Can anybody advise me the contact for the boss (James Lim)? Thank!

I have call the boss and talk to him. After I have hang up the phone, realise i have make a big mistake. Boss will always side workers....... Spend almost 40k and the quality, workmanship and service i'm getting ....................

Any suggestion on how i should i handle this problem now ....... 3 payment have already been paid and now pending for last payment. Can't even sleep in the night when i come to think of this......... :bow:

Hi All,

I think is time i update.

Completion is done, had been living for 1 mth plus alreeady in the new hse. Major problem no, ID keep will follow up on stupid request i put. but all is done now i do not have complains

anyone who liek to more more details on my renovation and where to get some of my hsing stuff feel free to contact me via pm.

so cheers to all e.i customer and remember no renovation is problem free is how u want to sort it out only and remember both e.i staff and u are humans ....