Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Our place was just completed this early Jan by Benedict too! He's a very good choice! haha he was the first and last quotation we got and we had no regrets!

Everything completed ahead of schedule and benedict has been faithfully following up with us on our house even though its already handover!

Been staying there for 2 weeks already and so far the workmanship is good! They use either malaysia or singaporeans workers who are more competent in their workmanship. My mum's place was done by some other renovation firm and they actually hire those blangladesh to pile the tiles for her....resukted in lotsa sloppy workmanship.....so we were truly glad we didnt have such problems!

So far , all the guests we have visiting our home all ask for his namecard! :)

Very reliable guy to have as our designer!

photos????

Hi, I heard of good reviews of Benedict from Earnest Designer. Can anyone give mi his contact?

We are collecting the keys to our new flat @ Punggol Coralinus soon. Now, searching for a good ID.

My house is completed by Benedict. I have created my reno-blog.

For those who are interested, can go to this link: http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18742

Congratz for those who had chosen Benedict. Hope everyone has the same pleasant renovation experience as mine. =)

that's really nice :good: but why isn't there feature wall for your TVs? Do you mind sharing your quotation with me? I just went for my 1st appt on 20 Jan...completion in March...

thks in advance!

Thanks~! We still enjoy staying in our new house. =D

Oh.. I don't do feature wall because I want a simple and cozy house. We also go for resort theme.. (LOL.. I remembered I keep telling Ben I want Dark and White Chocolate Theme for my house on the first day we met up with him.) House design is for personal preference. In addition.. I dun really like the feeling of my TV hanging in the mid air. Our House is a place which we need to face daily, of coz must do it the way we love to stay in. hurhurhur...

Quotation.. Hm...Hm... I "upgrade" alot of things.. imagine from a initial quote of 21k to 26k. =P

(We gave Ben a budget of 40k initially...) Not so nice to post those details out. But I believed every cent I paid is worth it. (They also need to earn for a living mah.. keke...)

You can arrange a house visit with Benedict if you like to.

Hi.

Do u guys have any info on EI ID frankie ?

Seems to hear all bout Zann & Benedict..

I'm having an appointment with him on sat but my wife wan to engage benedict.. :bangwall:

Like to have more info..

Thanks

Hi Evergreen, we just met up with Frankie today. Found him very easy to talk with. You may like to ask your wife to keep an open mind and meet up with him first.

One thing I like, they really work to work within your budget. :good: Now waiting for his quotation.

Hi, I am currently sourcing for my flat renovation Benedict seems to be highly recommended, can any kind soul PM me Benedict's contact please?

Thanks a mil!! :D

Err.........Zann Loo is leaving Earnest Interior...now my project is in charge by James Lin..the boss. anyone house done by him before? he is a very nice guy.....

Edited by Dr.Evil

Hi, I will update mine. My home was completed six months ago. Engaged Zann.

No major problem. Had problem with the previous carpentry team but resolved by Zann. Overall, their workmanship in carpentry is above average.

Flooring is good. My wife is very detailed so she checked every inch of floor to ensure there is no hollow. The gap between the tilts are even. Hence, their workmanship in flooring is very good.

Comfortable with zann. She is patient and friendly. Not pushy and negotiable. We changed designs and colors numerous times which there were nights we spent till 11pm plus. while shopping for furniture and lighting, we would continue to disturb her for opinions. She is creative and resourceful. Overall, Zann is a very good ID.

EI provided a reasonable price. Had a few quotations. Made a fair comparison and concluded that their is average.

I hope my brief review helps.

Regards.

Err.........Zann Loo is leaving Earnest Interior...now my project is in charge by James Lin..the boss. anyone house done by him before? he is a very nice guy.....

Huh?I just signed with zann last week, didnt hear anything from her that she is leaving or someone else is taking over her projects..?Mayb gotta verify with her on our next meeting.

Edited by Grandturismo