Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

alas after much consideration and filtering, EI was our choosen as well.

So far i will say my ID was very practical, given our ideas and expectations and our budget, she was able to advise what is good and not good. Of course every owners want heir hse to be swee and low cost but there is no want cheap want good school of thoughts.

so like other house owners who EI handled i hope my case is swee swee and smooth oso.

Thanks the forum for all your feedback n experinces in varies aspect as it help me alot.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

:)

alas after much consideration and filtering, EI was our choosen as well.

So far i will say my ID was very practical, given our ideas and expectations and our budget, she was able to advise what is good and not good. Of course every owners want heir hse to be swee and low cost but there is no want cheap want good school of thoughts.

so like other house owners who EI handled i hope my case is swee swee and smooth oso.

Thanks the forum for all your feedback n experinces in varies aspect as it help me alot.

Hi,

May i noe urs is a 4 or 5 room flat?? how much for ur reno?? I got appt with Benedict this coming sat.. Hope he can do within my budget..

:)

Hi,

May i noe urs is a 4 or 5 room flat?? how much for ur reno?? I got appt with Benedict this coming sat.. Hope he can do within my budget..

HI,

My is a resale 5 rm (dnb) as for quotation my personnal take is it all depend on the things u want to do (to be more specific the more thing and style u want expect to fork out more). I am not being self-fish . scare of being dumb to let people knwo my price but each hse owner have a different concept of what they want ot not want to do.

My advise is:

a) come out with a plan what u want ur place to be and to look like what sort of feel

- this will aloow the ID to quickly visualized what u want and easily both will be in sync and he can better advise u wat is possible wat is not what are the additional cost etc etc and not always yessss owner u have good idea,

b) Once idea is out is easier for u to do budget (of course we layman cannot count the exact cost) but from this forum u can range mark the low and high end of your budget

c) once this is done, time for the nego and see the things they can do and offer price

Of course one have to remember pay x amount of $, u get x amount of work and effort. I am sure being name in this forum EI will not want to tarnish their name which is why inspite of certain incidents some hse owner face i still went to them and found the selected ID sincere and practial (though some of the suggestion disappinted my mrs but end day she realised yeah it is not practical to have certain things)

So i seek for ur understanding that i am not going to reveal as my stuff may seems simple (hardly and renovation) but the way i want things to be done and built is the nail to my budget haisssss, but i am happy at the service which the ID comes up now as per mentioned is waiting for things to be brought to life.

Edited by wjzkev

Hi all, i had my reno completed recently by EI. My ID is Benedict. As many had described, hes busy (no doubt), friendly, practical, good color scheme matching, i would appluad him for my wonderful laminate usage too, quick to solve hicups,normally small ones.

I am happy with overall reno, i can say its quite smooth though unavoidable there were some hiccups but all are resolve amicably.

i felt the tiling, carpentry and painting are well done (but duraibility wise i still cant comment as all the products r only abt 1 month old)

Personally i felt that reno is a 2 way traffic, communication n mutual respect is very important. Many hse owner exhibit some kind of "i pay $$, so i want it my way" kind of sttitude, which i felt is a big NO-NO. For Benedict, those who dealt with him b4 shd share the same sentiment that he know what he is doing, given his vast experience. Thus i would recommend lending him more of your ears rather than ur mouth, adopt his opinions, should not be much of a problem.

Hi all, i had my reno completed recently by EI. My ID is Benedict. As many had described, hes busy (no doubt), friendly, practical, good color scheme matching, i would appluad him for my wonderful laminate usage too, quick to solve hicups,normally small ones.

I am happy with overall reno, i can say its quite smooth though unavoidable there were some hiccups but all are resolve amicably.

i felt the tiling, carpentry and painting are well done (but duraibility wise i still cant comment as all the products r only abt 1 month old)

Personally i felt that reno is a 2 way traffic, communication n mutual respect is very important. Many hse owner exhibit some kind of "i pay $$, so i want it my way" kind of sttitude, which i felt is a big NO-NO. For Benedict, those who dealt with him b4 shd share the same sentiment that he know what he is doing, given his vast experience. Thus i would recommend lending him more of your ears rather than ur mouth, adopt his opinions, should not be much of a problem.

hihi,

so our reno is more or less completed ard the same period of time:P my ID is Benedict too..... i feel tat i m afterall still very satisfied with the whole reno process.... basically we leave everything to him..... mayb becos my mil's hse is done by him too, so we knew his way of doing things & his standards.....

hiccups during reno is sure to hav, but they are resolved quite fast :) nice guy to work with....

one thing for sure, he always writes down in his notes of any requests or things yet to do..... so we are sure nothing is being left out......

will definitely recommend him to my friends :P

My ID is Benedict. Highly recommendate.

His idea is great.. waiting for my new house to complete... they are starting work on nov.

Hopefully to get before christmas.. :sport-smiley-018:

Hi snowie, u happen to have a t-blog for us to appreciate benedict work? althought i had already complete my reno with Benedict, im still very interested in the different housing design benedict is coming out for his clients...bcos he can really combine good workmanship with good design.

On a side note, if u guys are looking ard for IDs, i would strongly recommend Benedict again.

U guys can also read more review of him in thorugh Google search. Although their quotation is not the cheapest among those IDs which i get quotation from, but i still engage EI, mainly due to Benedict. Hes a very busy, no doubt, but he will not provide half baked service even though he had alot of prospective call coming in.

Some IDs which i met with, usually very elastic in timing, or will change appointment at the last minutes, but for Bendict, even though i made appointment with him, eg 2 week in advance, he never make any changes to our appointment, no even timing.

Work wise...i would give him my thumb up too. I must confess that im those very fussy kind and will pay attention to minor minor details, but Benedict seldom fall short of my expectation. Although there r some hippups along the whole process (very normal) , but all our minor glitches are resolve fast n mostly importantly - with a smiling face, n with the aim to make the job more well done. (sm IDs i read from forum will give all sort of excuses just to get away from the problems), Bendict is definiely not in that class.

Sure. No problem.. After my reno start lor.. I can't wait for them to start. Else there is nothing for me to post up.. =P

My hubby also very comfortable working with Benedict and found he is a very honest and practical guy.

Hi, i just had my house done up by Benedict too and will like to compliment him for his excellent work done.

As we were both v busy with work, Benedict took up the task of supervising the workers and we only went down on weekends to take a look. We're v happy with the end product and while there were small hiccups along the way, these were all resolved easily.

Carpentry was good, painting needed some touchups but overall, would say that it's safe entrusting the house to Benedict, plus he would call every now n then to keep u updated on the progress. He also took note of all practical issues and his colour matching is good.

Excellent job Benedict, thks!

Would love to attach pics of my place, but not sure how to? Someone advise?

HAPPY~~~ False Ceiling Up, 1st Paint Done, Ceiling Fan Up, Lights Up~!!

THUMB UP~!! :good: Hurhurhur~~~

Benedict got everything followed closely with the schedule. The lights effect turns up more beautifully than what my hubby and I expected. The colors of the wall turns out well and match with the house theme. Hopefully the rest can be as smoothly as possible. :dancingqueen:

Hi SNOW

Can check you your id how much your id charge if I want extra tv point? Casting is run on top of the casting.

Thanks!

HAPPY

HAPPY~~~ False Ceiling Up, 1st Paint Done, Ceiling Fan Up, Lights Up~!!

THUMB UP~!! :good: Hurhurhur~~~

Benedict got everything followed closely with the schedule. The lights effect turns up more beautifully than what my hubby and I expected. The colors of the wall turns out well and match with the house theme. Hopefully the rest can be as smoothly as possible. :dancingqueen:

Hi H4Happy,

Here is the information you are looking for.

To supply and install exposed SCV point (QTY 1):- 110

Living ( at wall area behind TV console )

Any other information you will like to check from me?

Snowie

Hi SNOW

Thanks. The tv point also call SCV point?

Ok will take note $110...need to check with other id...to get the cheapes price.....budget too tight!

Best regards.

HAPPY

Hi H4Happy,

Here is the information you are looking for.

To supply and install exposed SCV point (QTY 1):- 110

Living ( at wall area behind TV console )

Any other information you will like to check from me?

Snowie