Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Guessed we have not much fate with her. She don't seems keen to meet up nor interested.

Only after a long time, then she emailed us the 1st quote after our 1st email & phone contact.

Then after that, never f/up wz us anymore.

But becos' I think E.I may be good as I like their designs as per web gallary, I sms her for us to meet up.

She didn't seems interested to meet up, but met us anyway.

Like you say, blur and ............ seems bo-chap too.

Infact, she's supposed to get back to us with a revised quote, but it's been 3 weeks, still nothing.

Think she's not interested.

Like tat how u tell me? Sigh . ...................

hi purplepony....we also enquire with Zann...my impression of her is more of she is not pushy like the other ID firms..i email her my floorplan back in Dec'07, but i only get back to her recently...

my impression at first was she is quiet..but after awhile, she is fine...i like her frankness, if not good, she tell us not good...she is not pushy type i guess...she will wait for interested parties to contact her....not like other ID, trying hard to hard sell the services and materials....

but so far we only had 1 meetup with her...

earnest only has 2 designers/project managers ?

maybe becos of this, that's why they are rather busy ??? and will not bother to be pro-active and call unnecessary ???

Edited by plasterger

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi Yenz,

I am also renovating my jurong west flat., shortlisting Earnest on my top list...

do you have pictures of your renovation done by Zann Earnest ??

my email is plasterger@hotmail.com

hi water cooler

mind sharing your quotation with me ? i would like to gauge how much to spend if i want to do up all rooms and areas like you did.

plasterger@hotmail.com

hi purplepony....we also enquire with Zann...my impression of her is more of she is not pushy like the other ID firms..i email her my floorplan back in Dec'07, but i only get back to her recently...

my impression at first was she is quiet..but after awhile, she is fine...i like her frankness, if not good, she tell us not good...she is not pushy type i guess...she will wait for interested parties to contact her....not like other ID, trying hard to hard sell the services and materials....

but so far we only had 1 meetup with her...

earnest only has 2 designers/project managers ?

maybe becos of this, that's why they are rather busy ??? and will not bother to be pro-active and call unnecessary ???

Hi Plasterger,

I agree she is not pushy but followup is very impt. Even if the ID is busy, effort must be made to follow-up promptly, else when reno starts, we may be the ones ending up doing the chasing.

It seems more like "ai lai mai swua" ........................... :dribble:

Hi Plasterger,

I agree she is not pushy but followup is very impt. Even if the ID is busy, effort must be made to follow-up promptly, else when reno starts, we may be the ones ending up doing the chasing.

It seems more like "ai lai mai swua" ........................... :bangwall:

Hi Ladys,

I would like to share my renovation work with you all. Enjoy : )

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22552784@N07/show/

Hi Plasterger,

It seems more like "ai lai mai swua" ........................... :notti:

hihi

ya i do agree....find their follow-up not very good....i have already proceeded to 2nd stage with other firms already...now pending them....sighz...hope she can get back to me fast before we make a decision....

hihi

ya i do agree....find their follow-up not very good....i have already proceeded to 2nd stage with other firms already...now pending them....sighz...hope she can get back to me fast before we make a decision....

Hi,

mayb u can look for Benedict instead. I find tat his follow-up was prompt. It was quite a pleasant meeting wif him.

Hmm, your flat is an exec condo or a condo?

Doesn't look like a HDB flat to me totally looking at your photos.

Hehe. Thats a HDB 4 room flat @ Compassvale link call Aspella. The one beside Buangkok MRT.

Not bad leh, looks condo-ish style. I was wondering whether it was an exec condo cos the exterior of the building and the bigger windows look sooo nice.

Why don't HDB buildings look this good after all we all pay alot for just a flat ?! !!

Hehe. Thats a HDB 4 room flat @ Compassvale link call Aspella. The one beside Buangkok MRT.

Not bad leh, looks condo-ish style. I was wondering whether it was an exec condo cos the exterior of the building and the bigger windows look sooo nice.

Why don't HDB buildings look this good after all we all pay alot for just a flat ?! !!

Hi BunBun, where u stay har?

JW. :good:

But nice place you have there. I almost wanted to sign up with EI back then and was hoping to get benedict or one of the known IDs at EI recommended in here. We'd got Zann who got in touch with us. She said she'd would get back to us after a short while of correspondence then. In the end she never did and we'd decided to get Ho Bee instead. 'Cos we'd decided not to do any major renovations and that Zann didn't appear keen on having our business from my perception. :dribble:

Hi BunBun, where u stay har?

Hi Plasterger,

It seems more like "ai lai mai swua" ........................... :dunno:

Hi,

I agreed with you that it is very upset to wait for quotation. Afterall, it shows the intensity whether they are interested in our business or otherwise. My ID is James of EI. Reno just started. So far, I am still very pleased with his service. :bangwall: