Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Hi all,

I think benedict is really busy. Called him but he seems unable to take projects.

Any other ID in earnest to recommend?

Thanks

can you pm ben's contact? thanx..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
this afternoon, i went to my new house for a more thorough look at the carpentry. found more unsatisfied finishings..worst thing, they actually use the thin plywood meant for back of cupboard to use as base of the drawer for WIW!! how can any carpenter do such shabby job?? make me faint 2nd time+puke on spot..

is this their standard or am i the suay one? haiz..

some updates on my reno. spoken to ID and had iron out my unhappiness on the carpentry. she reschedule her workers to rectify the problems and so far it has been satisfactory.

overall still satisfied, am looking forward to handover, i'll probably post some pics then

hi jimbean,

can u post a picture of what the finishings for the carpentry looked like? can't really imagine thru your description. am also thinking of engaging them.

whats ABS trimmings by the way? i'm a total newbie to reno terms.

looking forward to see some pictures of your place! :)

Hi Guys,

Just to share my renovation experience with Earnest Interiors, Their prices might not be the cheapest in Singapore, but trust me, it is reasonable and value for money, especially with their top quality carpentry workmanship.

My designer is Zann; I didn't read much about her in the forum so kind of worry before the renovation started. But do remember that the renovation project should not be the sole responsible of the designer; no one can read your mind. You have to participate in the project and regularly check on the work done to make sure this is really what you want. Overall, I am happy with their service, Zann and her team are very responsible and helpful. They provide professional graphic drawing, sound advices and best of all; meet their deadline as promised.

I have never regret engaging Earnest-interiors for my renovation. Once again, thanks to Zann and her wonderful team for their excellent job.

I enclosed some of the pictures I took for your reference.

1813393110_0e0c707d87.jpg

1813393112_83001c6228.jpg

1813393114_eae4ff582a.jpg

Wow like showflat!! Very very nice!! :)

Love your glossy glossy surface and your open-concept kitchen!

wow!:)!:bow:!:)!;)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very beautiful!!!!

the room is like hotel room like dat!!!!

may i know how much did u spend?

Guys,

Actually I didn't do much on renovation, it is Zann's design that bring out the Theme of the house & she is smart in using lighting & mirror effect to bring out the concept too.

What I did for the renovation (Earnest Interiors) :

Living / Dinning / Dry Kitchen :

1) Wall paper for living room <- Suggested by Zann to have a moden look

2) Mirror in Dinning area <- We did told her that we want to have a "Bigger" feel when entering the house, she suggest mirror ...

3) TV console with Black Glass <- design by Zann , she is very daring to use Black Glass but turn out the effect is great..... <the most expensive item in my bill, but worth it >

4) False ceiling with side warm light <- we agreed this together, she show me 3 designs & we choose this one as it separate the living & dinning area.

5) Curtain colour choose by Zann & my wife

Master Bed-room :

1) Wall paper , choose by my wife...

2) Latte colour paint <-suggest by Zann to match my wfie wallpaper

3) Bed Room TV console <- Nice laminate suggested by Zann's Boss , James. he join in our discussion in one of our session. He told me this is the latest trend.

As for the TVconsole design & side cupboard is design by her, we did request some slight adjustment.

4) bed room <- rolling blind for lazy people like me.

5) False ceiling with side warm light & down light to match living room concept <- design by Zann

Baby Room (no photo) :

1) small False ceiling with lights

2) wet Painting with design <- nice paint work done by their own workers.

3) Wooden platform for window area<- I find this expensive but turn out the quality is very good.

4) Rolling blind

Study room (no photo) :

1) Study table ( good carpentry with ABS liminating )

2) Painting Glaxy Black with Grey matching (2 colours) <- suggest by Zann, I told I want to have acool study room.

3) small false ceiling with light

4) Wooden platform for window area

Kitchen :

1) some shelving & painting job

no much work done.

As for those wo engaged Zann service, just a small tips. if she asked you "how you want it".... must said " let you decide" or "what do you suggest ???". Once you told her what you want, she will stick with it all the way. I think if you let her do some freeplay, you might get the "unexpected" result, afterall she is a designer.

Hope those who are renovating their house can end up as a happy man like me.

Cheers !

Hi Guys,

Just to share my renovation experience with Earnest Interiors, Their prices might not be the cheapest in Singapore, but trust me, it is reasonable and value for money, especially with their top quality carpentry workmanship.

My designer is Zann; I didn't read much about her in the forum so kind of worry before the renovation started. But do remember that the renovation project should not be the sole responsible of the designer; no one can read your mind. You have to participate in the project and regularly check on the work done to make sure this is really what you want. Overall, I am happy with their service, Zann and her team are very responsible and helpful. They provide professional graphic drawing, sound advices and best of all; meet their deadline as promised.

I have never regret engaging Earnest-interiors for my renovation. Once again, thanks to Zann and her wonderful team for their excellent job.

I enclosed some of the pictures I took for your reference.

1813393110_0e0c707d87.jpg

1813393112_83001c6228.jpg

1813393114_eae4ff582a.jpg

nicely done... and great photography skills i must say. sometimes the way the picture is taken really brings out the look.

btw, anyone used rena fr earnest before? i'm waiting for quote from a rena. i'm assuming its one of their designers? pls feedback if anyone use her before.

thanks in advance! :sport-smiley-018:

hi watercooler, im so glad your reno went so well for u.. now i am affirmative that i am the suay one.. somehow or rather i always managed to find areas n issues for rectification..it seems never ending... i dont think im picky.. maybe i have expected too much and set too high standards for them..

hopefully by the handover, i wont find any more things to rectify. god bless me.

hi jimbean,

can u post a picture of what the finishings for the carpentry looked like? can't really imagine thru your description. am also thinking of engaging them.

whats ABS trimmings by the way? i'm a total newbie to reno terms.

looking forward to see some pictures of your place! :)

hi phoenix, i didn take any pics on the WIW before the rectification. now they have redo the finishing and it is ok.

Hi Jimbeam

Just to check, u mentioned previously something about no abs trimming for the joint parts of your cabinet and that its was not satisfactory rite...so wat was their solution for you? wat other probs have u met... when handover? don't think you are the only one having some issues, im sure everyone at some point in time have.. some more than others..just tat perhaps not everyone come in to share...