Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

can pm me aso Benedict's contact, will contact him again in Sep after his reservist :rolleyes: n if possible, can aso pm me the quotation for 4rm flat.. thanks a lot

Edited by skywu

Hi Guys,

Based on all the good replies here plus the article that is posted on earnest website, we are encouraged to call one of the recommended ID here. N we're just so upset that we don't reach their minum quota for a project. Sigh.... We thought even painting a house is also called a project by Earnest.

:dunno:

Hi Guys,

Based on all the good replies here plus the article that is posted on earnest website, we are encouraged to call one of the recommended ID here. N we're just so upset that we don't reach their minum quota for a project. Sigh.... We thought even painting a house is also called a project by Earnest.

:yamseng:

Don't be upset :bangwall:

I don't think they will handle only painting for a house. For IDs to take up a project, there must be substantial works done, this is simply economies of scale. They can't just allocate time to construct one or two items, that would be a waste of resources.

May I ask what your reno amount would be?

Hi Air,

It's just around 8k. Not much to reno. Resale is in good conditon. Plus we have small budget. We just tried our luck coz the website showed us today's article which featuring earnest taking painting job seriously. :yamseng:

Anw, it's okay we'll pretty much going to confirm ho Bee oredi.

Big brand but humble that's the only thing i can say about Ho Bee. :bangwall:

Hi Air,

It's just around 8k. Not much to reno. Resale is in good conditon. Plus we have small budget. We just tried our luck coz the website showed us today's article which featuring earnest taking painting job seriously. :P

Anw, it's okay we'll pretty much going to confirm ho Bee oredi.

Big brand but humble that's the only thing i can say about Ho Bee. :dribble:

Ho Bee is contractor firm while Earnest is designer firm, so can't really compare these 2 side by side.

Congrats!! :)

Hi

We had a good experience with Benedict as well. Don't expect things to be smooth all the way for renovations, there were the usual small glitches but we are generally quite pleased with the service offered by Ben. Without us having to mention, he will not hard sell, which is an important thing...

i guess i dun have to say much abt the workmanship, since there's already so much compliments on them..

for those with a reasonable budget, i believe the IDs here are able to give you a decent proposal..

To conclude, we LOVE our home!