Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Zann from EI hve reply me to give her a budget for quotation. Will update.

Anyone on Zann, pls share. thanks. :(

yo.. shes my id..

ok lah.

maybe not very prompt with her replies or sms, but she do her job..

im not sure about her design, color etc.. cos i nv really test her much.

her suggestions might not necessary be the best, hence it will be good if u can equip yourself with the right knowledge so u can decide on the best course of action.

cheers. good luck~

oh woah...soooo surprised to read that Jonathan is leaving EI. but glad that its for a good cause. Glad and happy for him to have found his purpose.

i'm a more than satisfied client of Jonathan...we started reno in march this year. and needed it to be done in a short period of time, in time for our weddin in end april. indeed Jon never fails us and manage to deliver quality stuff with the tight time. he was the one chasing after us for decisions most of time actually. after handing over, its only few days to our wedding. we didnt get a chance to check the house. then after wedding, we rushed off for our honeymoon. only just returned last week. so we've been away for 3 weeks after handing over of keys.

we haven got time to check the condition of house and haven pay him fully yet up till now, tho the contract is valid for 14 days only...but hes so trusting and patient man.

aiyah we just felt real blessed to have found a good ID! i hope you guys have an easy time too...

will post pics of completed reno soon... :jawdrop:

Hey dreamer...

can show show pics of your house? the masterpiece?? curious curious... =)

To All Jonathan's fans,

One sad news to share with all of you.................our dearest Jonathan will be giving up his fantastic career to pursue his wish to be a Pastor at the end of this month. He will only be working part-time for EI while he is studying for the course to become a Pastor.

I know some of us will feel that it is a pity he is giving up his career at this point, I kind of think this is the beginning of his career peak. I am glad that my place is part of his memorable masterpiece before he is "absent" from this industry. My place will be featured on Home & Decor in July and this probably is the first time for Jonathan and EI (???), I am glad it turns out to be a memorable masterpiece for you too.

When Jonathan was working on my house design, I kept teasing him that it is going to be his masterpiece for the year. I didn't know he already plan to become a Pastor one day and it actually came soon after my house was completed in Feb. This may be his last masterpiece actually :)

Jonathan, we wish you all the best and we are sure you will be blessed in other ways. As I told you when I first heard about your decision, you have made a selfless and noble decision. Not everyone can give up everything (I heard you are even going to give up your car?) to serve the community. You are very lucky to have such a understanding family that supports your decision too. Hey, I am still waiting to meet them ok.

Now the more I think of it, I really feel that you are God sent to help me complete my dream home and most importantly help me to "manage" my spendings :)

Take care

hi elch

I will join you here too.

Glad to see that they got good workmanship.

Did came across their name once and intend to visit them later but then realised that got quite good recommendation, i will contact one of them and see what they have for my flat keke.

hi elch

I will join you here too.

Glad to see that they got good workmanship.

Did came across their name once and intend to visit them later but then realised that got quite good recommendation, i will contact one of them and see what they have for my flat keke.

Just to share my experience with them. We just completed our reno. Workmanship is good and ID and his workers are very responsible too. His workers are very helpful, helped us to install some things out of their job scope. We paid his worker a small fee as a token of appreciation.

Had some minor issues along the way but otherwise, my reno is a rather smooth one. I didn't have to always take leave to go down and check and before i knew it, my reno is over. Now pending some minor touch-ups. Overall, quite satisfied with my ID. :bangwall:

Just to share my experience with them. We just completed our reno. Workmanship is good and ID and his workers are very responsible too. His workers are very helpful, helped us to install some things out of their job scope. We paid his worker a small fee as a token of appreciation.

Had some minor issues along the way but otherwise, my reno is a rather smooth one. I didn't have to always take leave to go down and check and before i knew it, my reno is over. Now pending some minor touch-ups. Overall, quite satisfied with my ID. :bangwall:

Air

got photos to show?? hee...

Hi zacey

No worries! Even before the renovation starts, it's like a frenzy of things to look into, for many of us.

Yeah, Frankie's schedule is really tight nowadays. Good thing is amongst the hustle bustle, he is still keeping tab on what's happening in the renovations :D Wow, you must be looking forward to it! When is your renovation expected to complete? Our home is in central. Yours?

Hi,

can pm me frankie's contact pls? many thanks! :)

See my blog for pics :P

Hi Air

Saw ur pics in ur blog pretty cool place u have n great ideas(esp runway) heheh..was wondering if u could pm ur id benedict's contact as i have a headache trying to find a place that is honest and timely.. :bleah:

i dunno what the hype is all abt- my experience with them didnt go too well...in fact, although their pricing were more or less ok compared to other IDs/contractors I went to, I was not comfortable with the ID....shall not name who he is though cos it may be just a one-off event- Anyway, all those who hv used them, its great to know that your reno wrked out well! :rolleyes:

with all the recommendation, could someone pm me benedict's hp, or frankie's no. thanks.

ttyy..

check pm... :notti: