Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

oh woah...soooo surprised to read that Jonathan is leaving EI. but glad that its for a good cause. Glad and happy for him to have found his purpose.

i'm a more than satisfied client of Jonathan...we started reno in march this year. and needed it to be done in a short period of time, in time for our weddin in end april. indeed Jon never fails us and manage to deliver quality stuff with the tight time. he was the one chasing after us for decisions most of time actually. after handing over, its only few days to our wedding. we didnt get a chance to check the house. then after wedding, we rushed off for our honeymoon. only just returned last week. so we've been away for 3 weeks after handing over of keys.

we haven got time to check the condition of house and haven pay him fully yet up till now, tho the contract is valid for 14 days only...but hes so trusting and patient man.

aiyah we just felt real blessed to have found a good ID! i hope you guys have an easy time too...

will post pics of completed reno soon... :good:

Hey dreamer...

can show show pics of your house? the masterpiece?? curious curious... =)

Sorry for not responding, have not visit this web site for some time.

Errr...........don't know how to post pics leh. Anyway, you can view it from this month Home & Decor lah. It is featured in the Jun issuee Pg 146.

Let me know what you think of Jonathan's masterpiece ok :rofl:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Sorry for not responding, have not visit this web site for some time.

Errr...........don't know how to post pics leh. Anyway, you can view it from this month Home & Decor lah. It is featured in the Jun issuee Pg 146.

Let me know what you think of Jonathan's masterpiece ok :notti:

Saw your house pics on this month's issue. Very nice classical look!!! Very cozy too!! :(

But the editor spelt their name wrongly leh....instead of Earnest they spelt Ernest.....and instead of "said Jonathan", they typed as "said Ernest" 8|

Gosh benedict's really busy. He cant even revert if he's free to meet up. Will it be hard to reach him for follow up etc?

I think these 2 weeks are quite bad for him because he mentioned he has a few units to hand over. I suggest that you give him abit more time if you're not in a hurry as he puts existing projects/customers as a priority.

From my experience, once you signed up as a customer, he will definitely get back to you. As far as I'm concerned, communications has been great as I've been informed about progress and problems that arises promptly. I'm not in a position to comment fully yet as my renovations are still ongoing but things are looking pretty good at the moment. I'll give a full review in a few weeks :dribble:

I think these 2 weeks are quite bad for him because he mentioned he has a few units to hand over. I suggest that you give him abit more time if you're not in a hurry as he puts existing projects/customers as a priority.

From my experience, once you signed up as a customer, he will definitely get back to you. As far as I'm concerned, communications has been great as I've been informed about progress and problems that arises promptly. I'm not in a position to comment fully yet as my renovations are still ongoing but things are looking pretty good at the moment. I'll give a full review in a few weeks :sport-smiley-004:

Yupz...agree with pencil that he puts his customers as priority....so far, our reno experience has been good. He answers all our calls and gets back to us even if he missed our calls. Response has been prompt too.

Oh I have to admit that Im impressed with his attitude.

With his busy schedule, I thought he'll forget to revert back to me. But surprisingly, he called me back today.

I'm v particular about services and follow ups. Most sales ppl that I come across with, they either forget to call you back, get back to you etc

Benedict sounds pretty humble over the phone too. Which is another plus point for me. Previously I met another ID and he went on and on raving how good his company is, condemning other IDs. Immediately, I switched off. If he's that good, he wouldnt be canvassing for sales already.

Now its still too early for me to say too much abt Benedict. Perhaps after meeting him and if we are going ahead our reno with him, then I can say more. :(

Thanks to all the great peeps here who's engaged Benedict and shared the reviews here. :)

Oh I have to admit that Im impressed with his attitude.

With his busy schedule, I thought he'll forget to revert back to me. But surprisingly, he called me back today.

I'm v particular about services and follow ups. Most sales ppl that I come across with, they either forget to call you back, get back to you etc

Benedict sounds pretty humble over the phone too. Which is another plus point for me. Previously I met another ID and he went on and on raving how good his company is, condemning other IDs. Immediately, I switched off. If he's that good, he wouldnt be canvassing for sales already.

Now its still too early for me to say too much abt Benedict. Perhaps after meeting him and if we are going ahead our reno with him, then I can say more. :P

Thanks to all the great peeps here who's engaged Benedict and shared the reviews here. :)

All the best to your ID hunt!:sport-smiley-004::P

Thank you, Air!

We've been looking ard in the last 2 mths but none was sastifactorily either in terms of price quote or services, that's why we are still hunting. :sport-smiley-004:

I see all the reno done by Benedict... so nice. Not sure with our budget, can we achieve that. :P

Thank you, Air!

We've been looking ard in the last 2 mths but none was sastifactorily either in terms of price quote or services, that's why we are still hunting. :good:

I see all the reno done by Benedict... so nice. Not sure with our budget, can we achieve that. :bangwall:

For the budget issue, you need to manage your own expectations. You just need to know what you can and cannot live without.

I would say that the final end product will be very much dependent on your furnishing as well, so do plan for the things that are not covered by the renovations.

For the budget issue, you need to manage your own expectations. You just need to know what you can and cannot live without.

I would say that the final end product will be very much dependent on your furnishing as well, so do plan for the things that are not covered by the renovations.

Yup agree! If budget is a constraint, go with what you need as a priority.

Benedict also told us that he can only provide the background, ultimately, we need the soft furnishings to complete the picture. :good:

Hi

decided to go with benedict after meeting up with him..can say he's on time so far with his schedule. in fact reno work from day 1 seems to be flowing smoothly, long may it continue!

on the other hand he's pretty busy nw but it shld be worth the wait.. will post some pics soon cheers

Hi

decided to go with benedict after meeting up with him..can say he's on time so far with his schedule. in fact reno work from day 1 seems to be flowing smoothly, long may it continue!

on the other hand he's pretty busy nw but it shld be worth the wait.. will post some pics soon cheers

Congrats. I'm almost done with mine and will give a final verdict when everything is done. I think so far he hasn't failed on getting back on anything we asked, so hopefully it will carry on for the next 1 - 2 weeks. !!

Anyway, there will be times when issues beyond anyone's control will pop up. Its very important for the ID to work with you and for you to be comfortable with the ID so that things will work out.

Have fun with your reno!