Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

hihi... have been busy with reno.. no time to pop in to comment.... my reno with EI so far so good... though there are complaints here and there... but ID has been very nice... wanna compliment him for his efforts in bringing us shopping for ideas and furniture... keep nagging at him to bring us shopping... :horse:

last sat, he brought us to bencoolen st.. SSC.. Ikea to see furniture pieces... suggested several ideas to us to beautify our place at the minimal costs at Ikea... found him scrutinising the kitchen section in Ikea and was suaning him that he is looking for wat ideas for his other customers cos ours almost done except fixing up the carpentry... he said he is looking at the inner compartments for our kitchen cabinets... i was like... ehhh.. thot our cabinets currently fabricating, still can add things??? he said can ask the carpenter to help install the stuff... touched leh... initially he was the 'chauffeur'.. in the end, i become his chauffeur cos he was busy analysing the kitchen cabinets stuff... :dancingqueen:

btw, just to share, BLUM actually help Ikea manufacture the slow-closing kitchen cabinets drawers... so if you all wanna get cheap substitures... can look at Ikea's..

currently, waiting for my carpentry to be upz.. no actual photos to show..

btw, can someone teach me how to post the photos??? lost leh...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Met up Bennedict today to discuss about my new house. Spent 2 hours talking to him, would say he's really patient,sincere definitely not pushy at all. Felt very comfortable discussing with him. Even my wife likes him alot too. Thumbs up for his service. We wanted him to come up with ideas to decorate up our balcony, he told us to DIY instead(even propose to bring us shopping to buy those coffee table and high chair)

Can't wait to see our first quote from him which is due in 2 weeks time, and he will also be bringing us to see 'showflats' of his satisfied customers too. :thumbs up:

hi everyone! i'm new to this forum, just started looking for id firms.. planning to get my keys in sep this yr..

can anyone please pm me benedict or frankie's contact?

after seeing so many good comments about them, i'm really interested to meet up with them.. thanks a lot!

anyone has june's home and decor?? i dun mind a scanned pict (think pg 146) . would like to see the home done by Earnest that's featured in the mag. Thanks

Edited by divine_genie

Hi attention to those who are planning to renovate your house or sourcing for an ID and with an average budget to spend, I would highly recommend Benedict from Earnest Interior.

We just recently completed our renovation done by Benedict. My husband and I felt that he has done a good job for our house and we are really very happy and satisfied with the service provided by him hence I felt that he deserve our recommendation and would like to share this in the forum.

I have uploaded some photos taken after the renovation at the following website for your reference:

http://picasaweb.google.com/stacy11.ng

Sigh, Zann cannot make it...slow in response and even say never receive SMS blah blah....fixed an appt...but think of dropping off from my short list....

(Just an update after my first meeting with bennedict) - During on first session with bennedict, he just casually commented that he'll visit my new unit (which is currently undergoing rescaping from HDB - they are retiling my tiles because it's a 6yr vacanted EA) if he's around my area, so me and my wife took it on context that it was pure sales talk.

Shockingly, when i visited my unit this evening, the china tilers told me that there was this guy who came to visit my unit. And I knew it was Bennedict, upon confirmation with him, he really did pop down to my unit to take a look (it's his birthday today and he even took the trouble to do it) :~

I'm really impressed with his service and sincerity. All this extra effort even when we haben't confirm him as my ID yet. Really thumbs up service :bow:

Me and my wife are very sure that he's going to be our first and last ID ;)

i think he was just somewhere nearby ba? Don't go complaining to him :notti:

He arranged to bring us to see units done up by him this sunday, can't wait too see it :dancingqueen:

hihi.. I just got a quote from earnest-interior Zann. Had anyone work with her before ? Is she good?

And from this tread i had no doubt abt their workmanship, but is their range of material big or we only can choose from a limited range of material ? :)