Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

how abt Zann ?? !!

I got her too.. but she's seems to be slow in response sometimes.. Hasn't sign with her yet

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi jule, she ask me to send her the floor plan today. i will update again.

btw, who have engage her then?

is she as good as frankie, benedict etc ...?

Hi saychez,

Yes, we visited the Woodlands Condo with you! Were you @ the EI office in Woodlands this afternoon too? Hmm, I guess it depends on what you are looking for and whether you are doing false ceiling/L Box. Frankie brought us to some shops and the one we finally bought most of the lights from, has better quality as recommended. The guy from the lighting shop is quite easy to talk to as well. When are you planning to get the lightings?

I think this is really the busy period where have to juggle research, shopping, negotiating, discussing designs and going to the flat to see renovation progress (quite exciting!). It is quite a fun and enriching process :P We also still have a lot of furnishings and appliances to buy. Plan is to get essentials and buy the rest slowly bit by bit. Our expected completion date is around the same time as you. Have you bought your sanitary ware yet?

Hi uniqlo...

I can finally post on renotalk.. haha.. Something wrong with my "RSS"... Anyway, yesh.. my WTB and I was at Woodlands Last Sat.. Were U the couple before us or after us.. Thought some1 looked familiar.. Where is yr new house? Mine is at Seng Kang.

We would be doing our lighting shopping tomorrow.. Have you firmed up your design and laminates? Oh, Frankie seems to have quite a good taste when it comes to laminate.. My colleagues have quite good comments on those laminates chosen by him.. (haha better than those I chose myself :) I did a quick render of all the pre-selected laminates using google sketch up and I must agree his choice was really good! He did not really go for the safe and proven laminates for us (Example, those light Birch ), but they really looked good in google sketch-up! Hay, if you have not chosen laminate, must get him to handpick some for you!!!

I think at the next few meetings he might strangle us too, we're already re-thinking our concept and things we want and don't want.

Is Frankie very hot on lighting? We think it's not necessary to have so much lighting in the house, but from what he proposed it seems like he'd want us to have lights here lights there. :P

Did you guys already have a confirmed idea like colour scheme and type (e.g. modern/ country etc) before you met up with Frankie? Or shld I wait for him to propose something?

Hi ilys

Frankie is really good at designing Lightings.. However, i believe he would adapt to the design you want and the looks and natural lightings (sunlight) of your house. He told us that the design we want can be achieved with very simple lightings. In fact, I suggested some thread light for a corner of our house and he ask me "Why you need thread lights?" Haha heng I passed my test :P and gave him valid reasons. :bleah: . haha Basically, i think he would not recommend lightings blindly for the sake of following the trend..

Hi uniqlo...

I can finally post on renotalk.. haha.. Something wrong with my "RSS"... Anyway, yesh.. my WTB and I was at Woodlands Last Sat.. Were U the couple before us or after us.. Thought some1 looked familiar.. Where is yr new house? Mine is at Seng Kang.

We would be doing our lighting shopping tomorrow.. Have you firmed up your design and laminates? Oh, Frankie seems to have quite a good taste when it comes to laminate.. My colleagues have quite good comments on those laminates chosen by him.. (haha better than those I chose myself :) I did a quick render of all the pre-selected laminates using google sketch up and I must agree his choice was really good! He did not really go for the safe and proven laminates for us (Example, those light Birch ), but they really looked good in google sketch-up! Hay, if you have not chosen laminate, must get him to handpick some for you!!!

Hi ilys

Frankie is really good at designing Lightings.. However, i believe he would adapt to the design you want and the looks and natural lightings (sunlight) of your house. He told us that the design we want can be achieved with very simple lightings. In fact, I suggested some thread light for a corner of our house and he ask me "Why you need thread lights?" Haha heng I passed my test :) and gave him valid reasons. :bleah: . haha Basically, i think he would not recommend lightings blindly for the sake of following the trend..

Edited by yoongf

Hihi, I am new to this thread. After reading so many positive reviews, am interested to get Earnest to do up my new house too. Can someone pm me Benedict and Frankie's contact number? Thanks. :)

hi,

anyone bargain n slashed their quo stuff? or is it more of reducing items off the list kinda approach? is EI very flexible in reducing their quos?

Hi ilys,

From what we experienced, Earnest does not really entertain bargaining on their quotation items. Probably because they insist on quality workmanship? I find that taking out those "nice to have" items really do help though !! You can always do those at a later date to save your bank account :)

Hi I would also like to have the contact of Benedict or Frankie if you guys dont' mind? Am currently sourcing for contractors although I've not collected my keys yet. Thanks in advance!:)

Zann from EI hve reply me to give her a budget for quotation. Will update.

Anyone on Zann, pls share. thanks. :)

Hihi..

i dun really noe much abt her.. but when i requested to see workmanship, Frankie brought me to one of her completed projects... the results was quite good actually.. heard Frankie said she likes to play with lines... maybe you wanna ask her to show you some of her works??? :dancingqueen:

Can anyone provide me with Benedict's email address? I emailed Frankie more than 5 days ago asking for a quote but till nw no response yet...am thinking of emailing Benedict instead...

yo elch :dancingqueen: nice to see u around in this forum also... haha :)

guess the sgbrides ladies are running over here =)

think they are very busy people...

u wait a while more for ur quote to come back.

heard now very busy coz a lot of projects on hand something like dat...

Can anyone provide me with Benedict's email address? I emailed Frankie more than 5 days ago asking for a quote but till nw no response yet...am thinking of emailing Benedict instead...

hi elchwong... frankie hardly check emails cos he often not at his desk.. running around sites and co-ordinating the delivery dates/installation dates for clients.. i passed him all my purchases contacts, aircon contacts and he will settle the timing and dates... and he often worked till very late in the night.. i know cos i was discussing with him on my design stuff last nite till 11pm.. can die... :dancingqueen:

everytime i emailed him, i got to give him a call first... if you wanna his hp, pm me... :)

yo elch :yeah: nice to see u around in this forum also... haha :D

guess the sgbrides ladies are running over here =)

think they are very busy people...

u wait a while more for ur quote to come back.

heard now very busy coz a lot of projects on hand something like dat...

my advice is dun wait.. .call them instead.. cos the IDs hardly check emails.. i get frustrated emailing them... not only EI, other ID firms too.. so i call... and they are quite fast via phone... :D

Hi snowiee!:good:

zacey...thks for ur info!

I've called Frankie n he sounds v.frenly...have reminded him to send me a quote...hope he rmbs...

Hi uniqlo...

We would be doing our lighting shopping tomorrow.. Have you firmed up your design and laminates? Oh, Frankie seems to have quite a good taste when it comes to laminate.. My colleagues have quite good comments on those laminates chosen by him.. (haha better than those I chose myself :) I did a quick render of all the pre-selected laminates using google sketch up and I must agree his choice was really good! He did not really go for the safe and proven laminates for us (Example, those light Birch ), but they really looked good in google sketch-up! Hay, if you have not chosen laminate, must get him to handpick some for you!:dribble:

Hi saychez

Our appointment was after yours on that Saturday. How is your renovation and shopping coming along?

We selected most of our laminates sometime in April after selecting the floor tiles. It is really an interesting, yet mind boggling process what with the myriad of colours and designs :D ! Still left with laminate selection for 1 room. Yup, Frankie has good sense for laminates. Many a times, we shortlisted other laminates and found ourselves selecting his recommendation after seeing the sample. What is the theme for your flat? We are looking for a cozy feel and think his recommendations for lights will help (based on lighting effects of his Woodlands Condo project) :P

hi elchwong... frankie hardly check emails cos he often not at his desk.. running around sites and co-ordinating the delivery dates/installation dates for clients.. i passed him all my purchases contacts, aircon contacts and he will settle the timing and dates... and he often worked till very late in the night.. i know cos i was discussing with him on my design stuff last nite till 11pm.. can die... :thumbs up:

everytime i emailed him, i got to give him a call first... if you wanna his hp, pm me... :)

my advice is dun wait.. .call them instead.. cos the IDs hardly check emails.. i get frustrated emailing them... not only EI, other ID firms too.. so i call... and they are quite fast via phone... :jawdrop:

Hi zacey

Bought most of your stuff already? We still have sanitary ware, furniture and electrical items not bought yet. These few days, Frankie is really very busy. We just met him this evening and he was gonna work late as well today.

Hi saychez

Our appointment was after yours on that Saturday. How is your renovation and shopping coming along?

We selected most of our laminates sometime in April after selecting the floor tiles. It is really an interesting, yet mind boggling process what with the myriad of colours and designs :) ! Still left with laminate selection for 1 room. Yup, Frankie has good sense for laminates. Many a times, we shortlisted other laminates and found ourselves selecting his recommendation after seeing the sample. What is the theme for your flat? We are looking for a cozy feel and think his recommendations for lights will help (based on lighting effects of his Woodlands Condo project) :)

Hi zacey

Bought most of your stuff already? We still have sanitary ware, furniture and electrical items not bought yet. These few days, Frankie is really very busy. We just met him this evening and he was gonna work late as well today.

Hi uniqlo..

real busy with shopping huh?? for the past few weeks, we have been meeting frankie during weekends to discuss on the painting colours, floor laminate colours, wrought iron gate/windows designs etc... ding dong at least a few hours... wed nite met to discuss on the laminates for kitchen cabinets, wardrobes and door designs... till 11pm... and he told us, it was only first round... gonna meet him during this coming weekend to confirm laminate colours... and i finally saw my 3D pictures... couple of amendments... poor him.. gonna redo for us.. maybe tonite working late is to draft my 3D pictures :D must remind myself to get the softcopy from him.. then i post here....

anyone meeting him over this coming weekend??

as for shopping.. no leh.. he said no need to buy so early.. for wat? let the workers use meh?? :dribble:

but he quite nice... offered to take us shopping for furniture accessories too.. :thumbs up:

Hi snowiee!:jawdrop:

zacey...thks for ur info!

I've called Frankie n he sounds v.frenly...have reminded him to send me a quote...hope he rmbs...

great... dun mention... just tell him you are referred by the forumers... he wun dare to overcharge you.. i will be meeting him this coming sunday.. wanna me to remind him? pm me your name and ur estate.. i go pester him for you... :P

Edited by zacey