Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

butterflykisses & fcp

I gave a date and told my ID that's the last day he has to handover. I made an outstanding checklist too. And yes, finally it has been handover.. Gosh.. What upset me was i told my ID why i need to hand in on time and yet this happened. FCp, how's yrs so far?

Hi divine_genie,

Glad to hear tat your reno nightmare is finally over. As for my reno, nothing much has been done since my last post. Carpentry still not up and worst still, i discover tat the workers have damaged some of my existing furnishings. Only one sentence can best describe my feelings right now "I AM XXXX PISSED WITH MY ID". Really dunno how long tis is gonna drag....sian ah

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi divine_genie,

Glad to hear tat your reno nightmare is finally over. As for my reno, nothing much has been done since my last post. Carpentry still not up and worst still, i discover tat the workers have damaged some of my existing furnishings. Only one sentence can best describe my feelings right now "I AM XXXX PISSED WITH MY ID". Really dunno how long tis is gonna drag....sian ah

I am planning to revamp kitchen, build a feature wall in living room, toilet install bathtub, parquet flooring for 2 berooms and WIW. My budget is ard 15K, thinking which items to eliminate to hit my budget for my 5rm resale flat.... The lightings in my house is already nicely done up by ex owner, so will stay with that...

Any idea how much will the cost estimate be for the above reno? Thanks:)

Thought of getting Earnest Interiors to help, but mine sounds like a mini touchup here n there.... not sure if it will be messy though.... haha....

Anyone can advise me?

I am planning to revamp kitchen, build a feature wall in living room, toilet install bathtub, parquet flooring for 2 berooms and WIW. My budget is ard 15K, thinking which items to eliminate to hit my budget for my 5rm resale flat.... The lightings in my house is already nicely done up by ex owner, so will stay with that...

Any idea how much will the cost estimate be for the above reno? Thanks:)

Thought of getting Earnest Interiors to help, but mine sounds like a mini touchup here n there.... not sure if it will be messy though.... haha....

Anyone can advise me?

darkangel, i think no matter how mini a project is, professional ID will still take it up.

fcp,

i thought my nightmare is nightmare is over.. no it's not... Some reno works is not working well 1 week after i moved in.. and guess what? MY ID seems super bo chap.. He's gonna get a big one from me soon.

darkangel, i think no matter how mini a project is, professional ID will still take it up.

fcp,

i thought my nightmare is nightmare is over.. no it's not... Some reno works is not working well 1 week after i moved in.. and guess what? MY ID seems super bo chap.. He's gonna get a big one from me soon.

divine_genie,

Most of my carpentry are up & my place is finally taking shape and not jus 4 pieces of walls. However, i m still keeping my fingers cross cos i m sure there're gonna be lots of rectification work to be done. Tink i'll have to close one eye to defects not so obvious. Have u settle the final payment with your ID already? If yes, tat explains the attitude u are getting from him now. Guess 9 out of 10 IDs are like tat. No more money issue no more good service. Keep calling him until he can't tahun.

Cheers

divine_genie,

Most of my carpentry are up & my place is finally taking shape and not jus 4 pieces of walls. However, i m still keeping my fingers cross cos i m sure there're gonna be lots of rectification work to be done. Tink i'll have to close one eye to defects not so obvious. Have u settle the final payment with your ID already? If yes, tat explains the attitude u are getting from him now. Guess 9 out of 10 IDs are like tat. No more money issue no more good service. Keep calling him until he can't tahun.

Cheers

DOn't close one eye. We paid for their service and we deserve good workmanship. All outstanding or items requiring their attention, MUST let them know. It'll be an eyesore seeing the defect everyday. But of course there are dome minor ones u really have to close 1 eye lar.. must judge lor. All the best for your reno.

hi all,

was readin thru this thread and since u all had so much praise for benedict's services, so i thought of giving him a call. i think he sound reali tight and very bz, cos he mentioned he can only start reno in mar, which i tink shld b fine for us cos we considerin to shift in only in jun.

however, when we came to the budget portion, did mention to him tat we're reali tight on budget..so asked himi if there's any min then he'll do. he said of cos if it's like 1k, then he cant do it cos he's the oni one handlin the proj and all these are takin up a lot of his time. he asked for our budget and i told him hopefully under 15k with no hidden costs. actually we r thinkin of doin kitchen, livin room & MBR wardrobe oni. is our budget reali too low? :D anyway, he told us min abt 20k then he'll do else might not b worthwhile as he's very bz. i can understand where he's comin from.. juz kinda sad tat he kinda "reject" us b4 lookin at the floor plan or meetin us up to discuss. was tinkin if his ideas / designs reali tat gd, we might tink of how to stretch our budget a bit..and hopefully include electrical works, hob & hood & sink.

too bad, guess we are not fated to get him... have to try our luck elsewhere :lol:

Hi,

My hubby & I met up wz 1 of the designers fm E.I but we are not very comfortable with this * ID, thus had actually "de-listed" them.

But after reading all the raving reviews abt Benedict, wished we had gotten him instead. Dunno if it's too late now ....... not very nice to change IDs within same firm right?

Anyhow, can someone PM me Benedict's hp?

Hi,

My hubby & I met up wz 1 of the designers fm E.I but we are not very comfortable with this * ID, thus had actually "de-listed" them.

But after reading all the raving reviews abt Benedict, wished we had gotten him instead. Dunno if it's too late now ....... not very nice to change IDs within same firm right?

Anyhow, can someone PM me Benedict's hp?

Hi can I know which ID you met??

Hehe. My ID is Zann too. Due to her blur look. At first we also have no confident on her. But After a few meet up we end up using her. Because she can communicate well with us. We met alot of designer during the search of ID. But most ID Just want us to quickly sign on the contract. Now we are at the process of doing the Kitchen base. At less she still meet our schedule. Will still update u all the renovation.

Guessed we have not much fate with her. She don't seems keen to meet up nor interested.

Only after a long time, then she emailed us the 1st quote after our 1st email & phone contact.

Then after that, never f/up wz us anymore.

But becos' I think E.I may be good as I like their designs as per web gallary, I sms her for us to meet up.

She didn't seems interested to meet up, but met us anyway.

Like you say, blur and ............ seems bo-chap too.

Infact, she's supposed to get back to us with a revised quote, but it's been 3 weeks, still nothing.

Think she's not interested.

Like tat how u tell me? Sigh . ...................

Guessed we have not much fate with her. She don't seems keen to meet up nor interested.

Only after a long time, then she emailed us the 1st quote after our 1st email & phone contact.

Then after that, never f/up wz us anymore.

But becos' I think E.I may be good as I like their designs as per web gallary, I sms her for us to meet up.

She didn't seems interested to meet up, but met us anyway.

Like you say, blur and ............ seems bo-chap too.

Infact, she's supposed to get back to us with a revised quote, but it's been 3 weeks, still nothing.

Think she's not interested.

Like tat how u tell me? Sigh . ...................

Wah if she treat me like that. I confirm won't sign up with her. BTW Purplepony where is your new flat?