Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Hi zephyr!

around 3 - 4 days?

Mine is a HDB 5 room flat in jurong west..

why dont u give ring or sms to Ben and remind him? :?

I havent see Jonathan before wor. just email and sms him for the quotation. >.<

Wow! I am impressed.

I shall give Jonathan a ring then.

cheers!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi zephyr!

around 3 - 4 days?

Mine is a HDB 5 room flat in jurong west..

why dont u give ring or sms to Ben and remind him? :?

I havent see Jonathan before wor. just email and sms him for the quotation. >.<

I called and emailed Jonathan twice and he said he didnt receive my email. Supposed to meet him and he asked if can get his another colleague to meet me instead. Anyone can PM me Benedict's contact no instead?

I called and emailed Jonathan twice and he said he didnt receive my email. Supposed to meet him and he asked if can get his another colleague to meet me instead. Anyone can PM me Benedict's contact no instead?

Pm-ed you

can anyone email me a copy of ur ernest quotation to me pls? So i can compare the cosst?

pls email me at kamikaze_j@hotmail.com..

thank you!

my hse will only be ready next yr 1st qtr... so if i ask them for the quote n design nw, will it be too early?

When is the best time that I can look for them?

my hse will only be ready next yr 1st qtr... so if i ask them for the quote n design nw, will it be too early?

When is the best time that I can look for them?

Wow....that is way too early...you still have one year more....suggest you wait till nearer your key collection date then search cos price now might be adjusted because of GST change in July...and along the way, you might decide to want this and that, the quotation and design might hv to be revised many many times.....quite a hassle

For 3 room NEW flat, wat is the average cost to reno the whole place??

Kitchen Cabinets, wardrode, painting, lightings, pipes. Is 15K enuff??

Sigh, cant find quotation for New 3Room, mi abit kiasu, wanna do some homework, just in case i manage to get the new SengKang converted flat.. heh heh.... Abit pai seh coz most ppl do 4/5 room and executive flat. 3room seems like no one wanna do (or maybe goverment stop building it long long time ago) ... :D

those who have the 3D drawing, can email mi : shirleyspj@gmail.com

so i can looksy looksy... mi really a dummy on this. Have been staying in simple rented flat for long long time, i dont know wat to look for.

Thanks

Edited by reload72

Hiys...3rd day into our reno with earnest and something not so happy happened liaoz! really surprising coz really have very good impression up to now leh...

before we started work, we were going thru the quotations. at first we wanted to change both toilets' doors. we're on a shoestring so trying to save as much as possible. this, our ID knows very well. then when he came to our house to see see, he agreed with us that the bathroom doors are still pretty new and in good condition so dont need to change. that's why we took them out from the quotations.

after the first day of demolision work, we popped by to see see. everything was done so swiftly we were impressed. but my fiance noticed he couldnt see the bathroom doors. thot the workers took it done and placed somewhere. we didnt bother searching on monday. yestersay he went again and still couldnt find the doors. today he asked our ID and he said there was a misunderstanding. he couldnt have adviced us to keep it coz we're hacking the whole bathroom. cant keep the doors.

this cant be right loh! both of us heard and understood him clearly that we can keep the doors thats why we took out the quote. how could he let us remove the quote knowing we cannot keep the doors?! who in the right mind will have toilets without doors??? we find it quite ridiculous man! now we have to spend another few hundreds to get new doors! super unfair man!

is it true that the doors cant be used anymore if they're re-tiling the toilets??

if its not true, then its very obvious he forgot our agreement and then said we misunderstood him loh. but cant be misunderstanding wat! unless hes not professional at all if he knowingly lets his clients go without toilet doors!:P geess....

anyone re-tile toilets but kept existing doors before? advise needed...thanks!

hey all again...we've just went to our house and spoken to Jon again. also spoken to other contractor friends. we both believed now that Jon had sincerely overlooked the door situation lah. its true that the doors cannot be used again. and we still believed he told us wrongly. but we think he just overlooked it lah. at least hes sincere and helpful enough to offer some options.

SO...we still maintain our good impression and working relation with earnest! hees sorry to cause alarm! he's still a good good chap! =)

hey all again...we've just went to our house and spoken to Jon again. also spoken to other contractor friends. we both believed now that Jon had sincerely overlooked the door situation lah. its true that the doors cannot be used again. and we still believed he told us wrongly. but we think he just overlooked it lah. at least hes sincere and helpful enough to offer some options.

SO...we still maintain our good impression and working relation with earnest! hees sorry to cause alarm! he's still a good good chap! =)

hi~

tats a fast U-turn.. :jawdrop:

anyway friend.. can you kindly email me ur quotation for me to take a look? I plan to take up with Earnest too. however my id is Zann.. I tot of seeing ur quotation to check if i left out anything..

if it is not too difficult, can email me at kamikaze_j@hotmail.com?

thanks!

hi~

tats a fast U-turn.. :P

anyway friend.. can you kindly email me ur quotation for me to take a look? I plan to take up with Earnest too. however my id is Zann.. I tot of seeing ur quotation to check if i left out anything..

if it is not too difficult, can email me at kamikaze_j@hotmail.com?

thanks!

Hees...yeah i actually reacted too fast liaoz lah...feel so paiseh...

i can send you my quotation but its the first one that jon has given me. we've had several revisions since then but i dont have the soft copy of that leh. but can roughly rem the changes. will email you.

Hees...yeah i actually reacted too fast liaoz lah...feel so paiseh...

i can send you my quotation but its the first one that jon has given me. we've had several revisions since then but i dont have the soft copy of that leh. but can roughly rem the changes. will email you.

Hi!

hmmm... so Jonathan only send you the softcopy for inital quotation, Thereafter they just tell u verbally?

interesting..

from the quotation u send me.. i figure adding all the misc and variable costs will probably cost u over 20k le bah? No other electricals stuff done etc?

Can I check with you on whether do u include the sink support int the quotation too? Im wondering if i should do tat? :?

Hi!

hmmm... so Jonathan only send you the softcopy for inital quotation, Thereafter they just tell u verbally?

interesting..

from the quotation u send me.. i figure adding all the misc and variable costs will probably cost u over 20k le bah? No other electricals stuff done etc?

Can I check with you on whether do u include the sink support int the quotation too? Im wondering if i should do tat? :?

no lah...the first quotation was sent via email coz we couldnt meet up. subsequently...each revision was modified on his comp and printed out for us black and white. thats why i only got hard copy and no soft copy. the final hard copy is with my FH and i'm too lazy to type everything out lah. haha

of coz cant be just telling us verbally...

the initial quotation is 24k plus and our final quotation is 16k+. we've budgetted in a buffer for misc cost... we've got a tight budget so right from start, took out things that can wait till later stage then do or not so important so that we got a buffer budget. if later on, still got budget then do loh. spend too much on buying the house already man...

electrical is not counted into the quotation but he did reflect the pricing on the quotation. usually have to set aside 1.5k for electrical.

whats the sink support for? vanity? nv heard of so dunno leh? but our vanity top is a granite top. we're getting the bowl kind to put on top.

you mentioned in your email to me about the water closet...i oso dunno?? hees

no lah...the first quotation was sent via email coz we couldnt meet up. subsequently...each revision was modified on his comp and printed out for us black and white. thats why i only got hard copy and no soft copy. the final hard copy is with my FH and i'm too lazy to type everything out lah. haha

of coz cant be just telling us verbally...

the initial quotation is 24k plus and our final quotation is 16k+. we've budgetted in a buffer for misc cost... we've got a tight budget so right from start, took out things that can wait till later stage then do or not so important so that we got a buffer budget. if later on, still got budget then do loh. spend too much on buying the house already man...

electrical is not counted into the quotation but he did reflect the pricing on the quotation. usually have to set aside 1.5k for electrical.

whats the sink support for? vanity? nv heard of so dunno leh? but our vanity top is a granite top. we're getting the bowl kind to put on top.

you mentioned in your email to me about the water closet...i oso dunno?? hees

I see i see..

hmmm... Would you mind scanning it and email to me, pls? I tot having that will be useful in figuring out what i should add / dont add / or argue about.. :notti:

sink support is some concerete stuff used to support the sink de.. something like tat..

I check out the meaning of water closet le!

A flush toilet or water closet (WC) is a toilet that disposes of the waste matter by using water to flush it through a drainpipe to another location. Modern toilets incorporate an 'S' bend; this 'trap' creates a water seal which remains filled with water between flushing, thus providing a hygienic barrier by preventing sewer gases from passing up the drainpipe. During flushing the 'S' bend also provides siphon action which helps accelerate the flushing process. However, since this type of toilet does not generally handle waste on site, separate waste treatment systems must be built.

chey.. tot what nia..