Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue218

Ea@sembawang Aka Blue Riverview

Thanks. How is the quote from Class Curtains?

hmmm depends on the material i guess, but I did ask a few quotes from other companies, and their quote was slightly more expensive, but very very slightly lah.... I am doing panel blinds in the living room, plus roller blinds in all 3 bedrooms, they claim the material i choose were the higher range. in terms of the roller blinds, the price quoted was similar to the other companies.

Edited by patsy_sg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hmmm depends on the material i guess, but I did ask a few quotes from other companies, and their quote was slightly more expensive, but very very slightly lah.... I am doing panel blinds in the living room, plus roller blinds in all 3 bedrooms, they claim the material i choose were the higher range. in terms of the roller blinds, the price quoted was similar to the other companies.

ok. Thanks. :)

Today is the first day of reno. Hackings and hackings... We have given our ID 10 days to work on it.

10 days just for hacking?? That's very long.. Normally can complete hacking within 2 - 3 days...

10 days just for hacking?? That's very long.. Normally can complete hacking within 2 - 3 days...

Oops... I meant 10 days to complete the whole reno... :D

Day 2

Acid stain on existing tiles to prepare for overlay of toilets and kitchen

4562644719_4cb02b6a49.jpg

4562644901_392af7e043.jpg

4562645135_bfa42f70cb.jpg

Laminates for rooms. Skirting hacked, timber skirting will be use.

4563275090_d0e7a43f05.jpg

These are some of the materials and mess for day 2.

4563275262_9ff941154c.jpg

Day 2

Acid stain on existing tiles to prepare for overlay of toilets and kitchen

4562644719_4cb02b6a49.jpg

4562644901_392af7e043.jpg

4562645135_bfa42f70cb.jpg

Laminates for rooms. Skirting hacked, timber skirting will be use.

4563275090_d0e7a43f05.jpg

These are some of the materials and mess for day 2.

4563275262_9ff941154c.jpg

Bro.....i tink i knw exactly where ur unit is :P cos mine is the corner unit. the unit in between also currently renovating their kitchen...Whole floor full of drilling and hacking noise....i will keep the party going after u guys have finished :P

Just went and took a look at ur unit yesterday from outside....ur view alot nicer then mine wor....

All the best to ur reno ya

Bro.....i tink i knw exactly where ur unit is :P cos mine is the corner unit. the unit in between also currently renovating their kitchen...Whole floor full of drilling and hacking noise....i will keep the party going after u guys have finished :P

Just went and took a look at ur unit yesterday from outside....ur view alot nicer then mine wor....

All the best to ur reno ya

Oh yes, I noticed that the one in between us is also doing some reno... so we are neighbour lor? LOL....

wow, that's fast! but have to make sure the workmanship is good even if it is rushed leh..

I have no worry about this ID. My previous unit is done by him 6 years ago, he has a group of good carpenters.

Oh yes, I noticed that the one in between us is also doing some reno... so we are neighbour lor? LOL....

Yup...we are neighbour.....my reno will oni start mid May bah.....nt in a rush......design similar to urs too :P

Yup...we are neighbour.....my reno will oni start mid May bah.....nt in a rush......design similar to urs too :P

Good, will look out for your t-blog.

BTW, do you find the BLUE window and balcony frames ugly? I wondered if that could be painted?

Day 3

Today the kitchen walls are acid stained. Tiling of walls in both bathrooms (no longer toilets because it looks nicer now... :D )

Counter-top window widened. The original window is too narrow and look ugly, so Tony decided to widen it.

4565553312_70d6e122d0.jpg

Overlaying of wall tiles in both bathrooms today. According to Tony, the tiles are tiled horizontally to give it a BIG and WIDE feel.

4564922467_7c67030703.jpg

4565553348_aeb4b9f6ee.jpg

This two ugly pipes will be boxed up later.

4565553404_bed22f5d5c.jpg

Good, will look out for your t-blog.

BTW, do you find the BLUE window and balcony frames ugly? I wondered if that could be painted?

Yup...it looks ugly to me....i wanted to paint it to white also...but my contractor says alu don ready take painting well....the paintwork is easily scratch n chip.....but since i am on budget...the blue frames will have to stand on first :(

This is the xx day of the reno... Was very busy and thus got no time to update this blog.. :-)

This is the laminate flooring for the rooms.

4591066606_a76a07f513.jpg

Master-room already done up. The patched wall will hang my LCD TV and the SCV box.

4590446677_761d1bde32.jpg

Common Rooms

4590446219_6ae6fa7c26.jpg