Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
velv

~* Its Our Home

Wow ... nice TV.

I am thinking to get a TV this time round but still not confirm. Do you have any brochure or price list for Samsung LCD TV 42" TV ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Wow ... nice TV.

I am thinking to get a TV this time round but still not confirm. Do you have any brochure or price list for Samsung LCD TV 42" TV ?

Hi ngunadi! not really we passed by quiet a few samsung TV on display but the prices on offer did not quiet caught attraction compare to the rest of the brands.

you might want to see the below link to find their brochures :

http://pricewatch.vr-zone.com/articles/wha...012.html?page=1

:)

Went IT show today and bought a Phillips Full HD-LCD 42" at 999 during Audio House Hourly Special (Model . 42PFL5609/98) . Original Price was 1999

At first we were thinking Toshiba 42" 699 which is also quiet a good bargain but Phillips model is better-looking.

First buy for our new home =)

philips-42pfl5609-98-1.jpg

wah..so u are 1 of the few who got it during the hrly special??

I was there for the 7409, but disappointingly the special price was 1399!! I thought it would go cheaper, other places are already selling like 1399 or 1299 loh, but without the little freebies of coz :curse:

yes I think the perks during the fair are the freebies ! =)

We were considering whether to buy still cause at first they were telling ppl to guess the promo price (1x99)

when it turn up to be 999, we thought might as well. There are other shops selling at 999 too if we look hard enough.

Any advices for good 5.1 home system to look out for?

Went IT show today and bought a Phillips Full HD-LCD 42" at 999 during Audio House Hourly Special (Model . 42PFL5609/98) . Original Price was 1999

At first we were thinking Toshiba 42" 699 which is also quiet a good bargain but Phillips model is better-looking.

philips-42pfl5609-98-1.jpg

wow so cheap . I got mine 3000 series (lousy then yrs) for $1399 wor

Supersimon27 =D, hee ~ market product cycle izz liddat one ,

Prices for HD-LCD might plunge to new low level soon with the introduction of LED TVs.

LED TV are so nice ~~ but Ex

We have been occupied with the preparation of our Solemnization next week. Almost done with all e liaising work . .

And ~ *

Over at our home Project, I had been busy reading up gathering more resources as well as insights.

Had revise my working list a few times since.

We had decided not to go for laminated flooring now due to the natural of the material that might cause problem down the road.

Here we load the our pre-renovation photos =) We actually took a video of the flat as well

The place had been well-kept by the owner (1st owner), tiles are all original from HDB. Built-in furnitures are located the living room,kitchen & MBR.

portfoliopage01.jpg

portfoliopage02.jpg

portfoliopage03.jpg

Edited by velv

At the moment ,

we intend to construct stone tiles for our balcony wall . Following are what we had in plan .

portfoliopage04.jpg

portfoliopage05.jpg

portfoliopage07.jpg

Edited by velv

I also got the same tv just yesterday at the same offer! Comes with $100 voucher, 1 HDMI cable, free mounting and delivery, right?

But hor... The sneaky thing about audio house/philips is that the hourly special is no different from their normal deal, cos a salesman already offer me that package even before the hourly special. I waited for the hourly special and it turned out to be the same deal... :furious:

But nvm loh, still decided to get it in the end..

Wow ... nice TV.

Samsung only have 40" tv, i think... The series 5 530 model cost 949, i think... And they said the 550 model is discontinued liao, even though i can still see in other normal stores.

We found an online service to post jobs for contractors

I tried it and ask for hacking & dismantling service from my list.

Got 2 replies both stating that they had experience in helping contractors & such. They will have to see the flat in order to quote accurately.

However so far their estimation are around $1k & below...

How true is it ? Any comments?

mycon.jpg

Edited by velv

We found an online service to post jobs for contractors

I tried it and ask for hacking & dismantling service from my list.

Got 2 replies both stating that they had experience in helping contractors & such. They will have to see the flat in order to quote accurately.

However so far their estimation are around $1k & below...

How true is it ? Any comments?

mycon.jpg

Hacking is usually very cheap and should be completed in 1-2 days, so below $1k seems possible...