Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lazydevil

Jalan Besar - Sinks, Taps And Etc

I have heard of this "shop" in Jalan Besar which sells toilet accessories and etc for quite a cheap price.

Its near a bean curd stall...

Anyone has the address of this particular shop?? Can Share share? thanks..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

There are quite a few shops along Jln Besar, just after the food center. You can compare the few shops along both sides of the road and may find some really good bargains. And since they are just next to each other, your comparisons will also be quite easy :)

If you buy more items you can bargain for quite a good price. Just be aware that some shops charge GST and the prices they quote may not be inclusive of it yet.

I bought my mixers, basin etc from 2 shops: GR Link and Poh Seng Hardware. You can check them out.

I have heard of this "shop" in Jalan Besar which sells toilet accessories and etc for quite a cheap price.

Its near a bean curd stall...

Anyone has the address of this particular shop?? Can Share share? thanks..

You also can try the Genova Ind. @ 58 Bendemeer road.

I bought couple of things for like 2 set of toilet accessories (including basins, taps, PVC piping, etc), and a set of a Fujioh HOB n HOOD.

My wife help to get individual items for discount, but i more daring ask more discount for the total pricing. :D

I remember once i made a mistake for the mounting holes for the WC toilet, after 2 weeks later my contractor told my wife that we bought worng measurment for our toilets seats. Lucky for us we did up front tell the sale in charge that is it possible to have a replacement due to my incorrect of measurment. The sale said call him n he will see what he can do within his limits. So we call him to request for a replacement to a suitable measurment, but he said have to wait for about a week for the replacement to arrive due to limited stock.

Overall their service OK.......... so far i bought the product from them a year ago, stilll going strong........

u can consider Lite Fusion along this Upper Serangoon Rd, next to this crocodile farm... brought my mom to buy some lightings a few mths back... can bargain until quite cheap... best of all is got 1yr warranty... recently one of my ceiling light dunno wat happened cannot light up, i called up to complain... they sent someone to fix it in 2days time... :good: ... also bought their WC and basin package there at very good price... overall very happy that i got a good deal and save alot... :yamseng:

u can consider Lite Fusion along this Upper Serangoon Rd, next to this crocodile farm... brought my mom to buy some lightings a few mths back... can bargain until quite cheap... best of all is got 1yr warranty... recently one of my ceiling light dunno wat happened cannot light up, i called up to complain... they sent someone to fix it in 2days time... :good: ... also bought their WC and basin package there at very good price... overall very happy that i got a good deal and save alot... :yamseng:

er lite fusion only sell lightings? do they sell other bathroom accessories?

May i know wht is the price for the WC and basin package u bought?

You also can try the Genova Ind. @ 58 Bendemeer road.

I bought couple of things for like 2 set of toilet accessories (including basins, taps, PVC piping, etc), and a set of a Fujioh HOB n HOOD.

My wife help to get individual items for discount, but i more daring ask more discount for the total pricing. :D

I remember once i made a mistake for the mounting holes for the WC toilet, after 2 weeks later my contractor told my wife that we bought worng measurment for our toilets seats. Lucky for us we did up front tell the sale in charge that is it possible to have a replacement due to my incorrect of measurment. The sale said call him n he will see what he can do within his limits. So we call him to request for a replacement to a suitable measurment, but he said have to wait for about a week for the replacement to arrive due to limited stock.

Overall their service OK.......... so far i bought the product from them a year ago, stilll going strong........

Genova not bad. Service really good . (but i din buy anything from them . But they do serve me well)

Another one which is quite near genova is poh joo. Can take a look at both shop

er lite fusion only sell lightings? do they sell other bathroom accessories?

they sell bathroom accessories too... the last i saw, they have hood/hob and fan also :)

May i know wht is the price for the WC and basin package u bought?

bought the 1pc WC and a square basin for $299... i bought 2 set, then they gave 2 handspray FOC... :D

Besides Jalan Besar, one can also check out Geyland Lorong 39. Whole stretch all almost next to each other and the price is very cheap also. The one that is particular worth checking out is Heritage (by far the cheapest even without bargaining and decent quality stuffs) and Bacera (one of the cheapest and a wide range of brands n quality stuffs). You won't regret getting from any of these two.

Check out Royal Franco, beside the soya bean stall...

Got most of my bathroom, even kitchen stuff from Henry, the boss... Very friendly & nice chap to talk to...

Stuff are also quite reasonably priced, so no worries!! Can ask for discount too!! haha...

got most of my stuff from Poh Seng, their prices is really a big differences from other shops along the road.

things like jovan 25l they sell at 235, omini rain shower 380 (other places was 500++)

I got my carysil 2B granite sink at 245 (sale).

even the mirrors were cheaper than other shops. perhaps design different.

check it out.