Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kelamel

I Am Selling A Flat Without Agent. Wish Me Luck!

Hi all

UNIT HAS BEEN SOLD....THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST

I will be embarking on this journey on behalf of my mum her hdb flat, 2+1 at bedok.

I have only got one experience when i helped a friend sell a flat thru an agent.

Read here and found that i better go and get a temporary sim card soon.

Here we go.

25th Jan 2010

Apply valuation request at hdb website

http://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BB31ERE...B31SEresaleMain

Need owners i/c and singpass password to proceed.

Paid $170.50 thru mastercard/Visa

"The private valuer appointed by the HDB will contact the flat owner within 3 working days for the flat inspection. The

valuation report will be mailed to you at your correspondence address once it is ready"

Check which race can or can't buy

http://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BB29ETHN/BB29STREET

Stay tuned for more updates.

Edited by kelamel

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

lol, you're right. You can go buy those prepaid card with free incoming calls, think M1 has 1.

You can try posting on those online property portals, but do not give in to any pressure from any property agents to pay them commission!

Hi all

I will be embarking on this journey on behalf of my mum her hdb flat, 2+1 at bedok.

I have only got one experience when i helped a friend sell a flat thru an agent.

Here we go.

25th Jan 2010

Apply valuation request at hdb website

http://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BB31ERE...B31SEresaleMain

Need owners i/c and singpass password to proceed.

Paid $170.50 thru mastercard/Visa

"The private valuer appointed by the HDB will contact the flat owner within 3 working days for the flat inspection. The

valuation report will be mailed to you at your correspondence address once it is ready"

Check which race can or can't buy

http://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BB29ETHN/BB29STREET

Stay tuned for more updates.

You can list your property at

www.st701.com

www.nationproperty.sg

www.propertyguru.com.sg

Gd Luck!

Edited by Phantom

Latest update

26 Jan 2010

Valuation co called us up today morning, shes coming down tomorrow at 915am to view the unit

maybe u can place in ur ad. Buyers only or already co-broked to reduce the number of agents calling u. :D

or maybe.. owner not giving commission.

Wish to thank you guys for all your suggestions.

Lastly a friend who's an agent approach me n told me will market for me for free since i know so much.

She just earn the buyers comms if she finds a buyer that match our sell price.

Latest update 27 Jan 2010 : Valuator came over to our place at 915am, took some pics and took some notes....i did ask whats the estimated valuation but she said she need to go back and work it out....

Takes around 1-2 weeks before the so called report comes back

Wish to thank you guys for all your suggestions.

Lastly a friend who's an agent approach me n told me will market for me for free since i know so much.

She just earn the buyers comms if she finds a buyer that match our sell price.

Latest update 27 Jan 2010 : Valuator came over to our place at 915am, took some pics and took some notes....i did ask whats the estimated valuation but she said she need to go back and work it out....

Takes around 1-2 weeks before the so called report comes back

go to hdb website and check currently transacted prices to get a rough guide of the pricing around the area

go to hdb website and check currently transacted prices to get a rough guide of the pricing around the area

Yup i done that...also did that comparing to those advert on the internet to get a rough feel on the price

31st Jan 2010

First viewing, another agent (someone gave my no to!) who agreed that will not take comms from me brought 3 potential buyers to our unit (bearing in mind the Valuation report is not out) the amount we asked sorta match their prices.....but all waiting for the report.....

There are 3 units going for sale on my block and mind being the highest floor and near a small "hall" was deemed the fav among them however....i don't trust agent words lar from what i read....

31st Jan 2010

First viewing, another agent (someone gave my no to!) who agreed that will not take comms from me brought 3 potential buyers to our unit (bearing in mind the Valuation report is not out) the amount we asked sorta match their prices.....but all waiting for the report.....

There are 3 units going for sale on my block and mind being the highest floor and near a small "hall" was deemed the fav among them however....i don't trust agent words lar from what i read....

Hi Kelamel,

Are you selling your HBD Apartment? I was looking for Bedok Area. Can call me at 81339983??

Hi all,

Ever since the valuation report is out. I had so many calls...my apologies to the forumer that came down thinking it was a 3'NG' and instead it was a 3'I'.

Valuation report i got was from online and didnt mention what type.

I think you know i am not an agent....

Alright latest update,

Have bought a new Sim CArd from 7-11.. and called to advert for this saturdays papers.

Hi all,

Ever since the valuation report is out. I had so many calls...my apologies to the forumer that came down thinking it was a 3'NG' and instead it was a 3'I'.

Valuation report i got was from online and didnt mention what type.

I think you know i am not an agent....

Alright latest update,

Have bought a new Sim CArd from 7-11.. and called to advert for this saturdays papers.

Good luck!