Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yanwei

Need Advice About Apartment Unit Number

Hi All,

I plan to buy apartement flat. Everything seem right, except the house number is 144. is this number very bad ? and is there a way to cure it ?

Thanks & Regards

bong

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

just found some information from internet..

there are many opinion outthere, some of it are

1. house/flat number nothing to do with feng shui

2. the number should be added and get the final number,

in my case 1+4+4=9

3. to cure the number, can circle the number

Rgds

bong

Hi All,

I plan to buy apartement flat. Everything seem right, except the house number is 144. is this number very bad ? and is there a way to cure it ?

Thanks & Regards

bong

just found some information from internet..

there are many opinion outthere, some of it are

1. house/flat number nothing to do with feng shui

2. the number should be added and get the final number,

in my case 1+4+4=9

3. to cure the number, can circle the number

Rgds

bong

i think number shld be ok, but most impt u need to be comfortable, so long the unit u buy dont have any good fengshui i think can liao. got this article on apartment from this fsm, who i engage for my hse

http://www.xinyifengshui.com/property/51-a...tment-unit.html

Hi All,

Thanks & Regards

bong

Based on my knowledge, "9" is a good number for everything. If you notice, Indian like "9". We just bought a 4-room flat recently with add up number "5". For "5" is neutral. "4" & "8" may have woman problem (woman gossip, woman not easy to find husband, not easy to have baby etc.). "7" may face some legal problem. While looking around for flats, we notice that those selling are mostly add up number 4, 7 & 8. Same for floor number as well, if you notice, mostly are 4, 7 & 8. Some units look ok, but unit number and floor number not ok for us. No matter what, we rather not risk it. At last we came across and bought a unit no. "5".

Jus my 2c opinion

Edited by angelialaw

Hi All,

Thanks & Regards

bong

144 means 一世势 。 Looking on the bright side means "Your whole life will have power !"

People are unique creatures while Chinese think 13 is good , some Americans will think is bad. Was told by a colleague recently that some of their buildings dont have 13th floor.

My unit no doesnt sound good 1724, but i look on the positive side 易财二世. And even before shifting in , I already strike 2 times 4D (small prizes though and still waiting for the big one to finance my renovation haha) 。I wasnt even buying 4D regulary in the past but my mum say, the no. came up jumble so many times ( think was 3xs and a few times 1 digit miss by few nos. ) She say wealth is in the way so must buy.

And I choose to believe it the good way . You may want to read my T-Blog , I did a writeup on this.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...rt=#entry480418

More importantly, you must find a flat u like and you are comfortable with.

What do you think about 224? A new HDB that I'm getting soon.

cantonese will sound more like easy easy to die

on the other hand. unit numbers are really nonsense.

if you just want to have a piece of mind, go buy a sticker "發" and place behind your -224

Edited by Phantom

cantonese will sound more like easy easy to die

on the other hand. unit numbers are really nonsense.

if you just want to have a piece of mind, go buy a sticker "發" and place behind your -224

LOL

What does it mean anyway? Can't visualize.

It means 2248

basically that's the so-called way of countering superstitious belief of bad house number.

Jack Neo HDB last time is like that.. dunno if he sold his hdb liao. LOL.

It means 2248

basically that's the so-called way of countering superstitious belief of bad house number.

Jack Neo HDB last time is like that.. dunno if he sold his hdb liao. LOL.

lol duno if his new house also got put the Fa behind? erm.. really "fa" now

lol duno if his new house also got put the Fa behind? erm.. really "fa" now

dunno man.. sigh.. anyway there's alot of talk abt it already.. victims are really the wife and kids.. must be tough for them.