Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yanwei

Need Advice About Apartment Unit Number

dunno man.. sigh.. anyway there's alot of talk abt it already.. victims are really the wife and kids.. must be tough for them.

Why being "fooled" by numbers & pronounciation? Ask:

1. What if Malay/Indian got 44444444, FS not applicable to them?

2. What if the whole use only I, II, IIII, IV,V....I'm sure out there some "out-of-own-interest" ppl try to play fool

Anyway, I believed in "social pressure" & "psychological effects", these are main cores of "nowadays'" FSHs' tricks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I remember buying this 2nd hand car. The reg plate is 1574.

I was thinking to myself: OMG 要我去死!! I went to LTA and had the number changed.

Few days later, I realised that my friend's Lexus has the exact number on his reg plate.

When I explained my interpretation of the numbers to him, he brushed it aside.

He liked the number. Said it 旺 him.

So I guess it's kind of psychological ba; whatever puts you mind at ease.

Correct me if I remember wrongly....I think last time Jack Neo's house no. in Mariam way is triple 4s and that shot him to stardom.....anybody jnow his no. at Riverina? This no. has sent him to bottomless pit.....

What do you think about 224? A new HDB that I'm getting soon.

When I was "young"-20s~30s, I did not believe the "magic power" of these numbers (0-9), especially "4". When grow older, started to feel the "pressure" - If I have choice, why don't avoid "4"? Whether in Hokkin/Teochew/Cantonese, sound "die". I saw some hotels in China/HK/Korea without "4th storey" ,"14 storey", & "24 storey"

In 1992, got 1st hand HDB flat, block 94D, unit number 1425(hunger to death is me, mandarin), but 13 floor. Tiles outside flat all "green", my sofa also "green", curtains a bit "greenish". Relatives asked me which I picked this "unit", I just laught. I stayed there 13 years, bought at 124k, sold at 450k in 2007. I hold customary wedding on 13, March, 1993.

My second home- a condo, happened to be at 13th floor. Again, relative asked seem I like "3" very much.

Now, hdb 5 rm, Blk 414 (die, want die), unit number #23-113 (easy born, want want born). Seem the "4" & "3" follow me closely. I take these numbers just a kind of "symbol".

Now, hdb 5 rm, Blk 414 (die, want die), unit number #23-113 (easy born, want want born). Seem the "4" & "3" follow me closely. I take these numbers just a kind of "symbol".

lolz...my unit number translate to Anger to death and Hunger to death....but i told my husband that cos the whole unit number starts with a '#0', it means 'WILL NOT Anger to death and Hunger to death'. :rolleyes:

What do you think about 224? A new HDB that I'm getting soon.

in hokkien, 224 = 历历势 means distinct power !

历历 lìlì

[distinctly;clearly] [物体或景象]一个个清晰分明

think positive eh... is all in the thinking really !

Die.. my number is ..1414 -> 一世一势

or 14+14 = 28 = Easy Prosper

car number is 8814 => Prosper Whole Life

But all can translate into bad connotations too.. so Take it easy... number not that important.. fengshui more.. but life and luck even more

While we are at this topic on numbers, a particular FS website calculates whether your phone number or any other number is auspicious or not. Not sure what method they use though.

For the fun of it, click here.

While we are at this topic on numbers, a particular FS website calculates whether your phone number or any other number is auspicious or not. Not sure what method they use though.

For the fun of it, click here.

That was fun... haha.. but no explainations?..Just tell me "My number is VERY AUSPICIOUS".

That was fun... haha.. but no explainations?..Just tell me "My number is VERY AUSPICIOUS".

Fun rite? I thought so too.

You got to sign up as their platinum member to access the interpretation.

Since I'm happy that my number is auspicious, I'll leave it at that. Hahaha.